Please help me find these shoes!

Hello everyone,

I'm looking for a pair of shoes. My older brother and I (I'm 20; he's 22) both have these shoes:

Link 1

(second link in case first does not work)

Link 2

And it's my little brother's 5th birthday in about a week. I'm trying to find those exact shoes in a Youth Size 2 (not baby size; that'd be the size of my thumb) because he insisted that "he look like a big boy, too" when he saw his big brothers wearing them

(For reference on the size, go to this link; under size, he needs a "2")

I've been looking EVERYWHERE online for them, but having trouble finding that same style/color. If anyone can find them for me (or anything somewhat close), I'd really like the help!

I'm beginning to think they don't exist T_T
    Last edited by wonderlii; 2012-10-06 at 06:53 PM.

You probably thought of this already, but considering you didn't mention it, have you tried where you got your current shoes, wherever that is?

Deleted
    Such faggy shoes. I would punch my brother if he ever thought of buying me such horrible piece of crap.

Infracted
    Last edited by Dacien; 2012-10-07 at 02:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheekin View Post
    Such faggy shoes. I would punch my brother if he ever thought of buying me such horrible piece of crap.
    Woah no need to insult the guy and his family's style lol. If you can't say something constructive then don't post.

Maybe you should look at the website of the place you two bought yours from (ex. JC Penny, Payless, etc). If you don't remember, perhaps the information on the inside of tag will help you out.

Guys, it's spam for the site he's linking. 11th post, account made today, etc.
    i7-4770k - GTX 780 Ti - 16GB DDR3 Ripjaws - (2) HyperX 120s / Vertex 3 120
    ASRock Extreme3 - Sennheiser Momentums - Xonar DG - EVGA Supernova 650G - Corsair H80i

build pics

Quote Originally Posted by wonderlii View Post
    Hello everyone,

I'm looking for a pair of shoes. My older brother and I (I'm 20; he's 22) both have these shoes:

Link 1

(second link in case first does not work)

Link 2

And it's my little brother's 5th birthday in about a week. I'm trying to find those exact shoes in a Youth Size 2 (not baby size; that'd be the size of my thumb) because he insisted that "he look like a big boy, too" when he saw his big brothers wearing them

(For reference on the size, go to this link; under size, he needs a "2")

I've been looking EVERYWHERE online for them, but having trouble finding that same style/color. If anyone can find them for me (or anything somewhat close), I'd really like the help!

I'm beginning to think they don't exist T_T
    Delivered. Enjoy

And assuming it's spam, meh...

Quote Originally Posted by glo View Post
    Guys, it's spam for the site he's linking. 11th post, account made today, etc.
    It's not spam; I've been a reader of MMO for years - just never joined the forums. I'm not big on forums, but wanted to try to find these shoes; figured I'd make an account. Didn't know I had to have 10 posts to post a link, so I went and posted a few times so I could.

---------- Post added 2012-10-06 at 10:25 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Laize View Post
    Delivered. Enjoy

And assuming it's spam, meh...
    I had found these earlier, in particular, these.

They are very close, but I've been trying to find an exact match for a while now.