Ink trader's Inc?

Hey all. Was just wondering if anyone has seen a blue post, or what not, involving the ink trader's upgrade to MoP mats? I read the post saying they would wait a few weeks to allow scribes to clear out their old inks. Was just wondering if anyone has any idea as too when? Hoping for this week, as i think i have about 400+ inks to change up.

plz no trolls, i said already i read the post stating they would wait a few weeks after release. Just figured if they were putting in this week, there would prolly be some kind of post up about it. ty

I believe it was meant to be at the 2-week mark after release, which means I'd expect to see it as part of this Tuesday's maintenance.

I sure hope it's soon. Sitting on about 8000 white inks atm... Yeah 5 scribes of my own plus hading guildies inks for their cards. If only Blizz wasn't lame and had changed the ink trader when the expansion came out i would have only used half the herbs i needed now.

Atleast I won't have to mill for 1.5-2 weeks once i can trade all of those inks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Divinedoom View Post
    I sure hope it's soon. Sitting on about 8000 white inks atm... Yeah 5 scribes of my own plus hading guildies inks for their cards. If only Blizz wasn't lame and had changed the ink trader when the expansion came out i would have only used half the herbs i needed now.

Atleast I won't have to mill for 1.5-2 weeks once i can trade all of those inks.
    Problem is the card market is going to plummet with so many inks floatin around

Well theres still the 1 day cd on the scrolls, can't mass craft like in cata. Besides atm I'm trying to get most of my raid the trinkets, i'll worry about selling them next few times.

10+ Year Old Account
    yeah but theres also the weekly quests to get more scrolls

Quote Originally Posted by lokithor View Post
    yeah but theres also the weekly quests to get more scrolls
    which require spirit of harmonies.. 30 of em if you wanna do all the quests.

And ye just made a quick calculation and if its gonna be 10 normal inks for 1 yellow.. I gonna be rolling around with like 500 yellow inks.. so guess my guild doesnt at least have to worry abt shoulder enchants anymore ^^

Quote Originally Posted by lokithor View Post
    Problem is the card market is going to plummet with so many inks floatin around
    The market won't go down, you can still only make 1 Scroll of Wisdom per day(and you got weekly quests, but those are an annoying grind tbh) and you have to factor in the RNG(Getting an Oxen(you lose) vs. getting a Tiger(you win))

Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    The market won't go down, you can still only make 1 Scroll of Wisdom per day(and you got weekly quests, but those are an annoying grind tbh) and you have to factor in the RNG(Getting an Oxen(you lose) vs. getting a Tiger(you win))
    exactly this. the only thing that will go down in price is herbs and ink, cards/decks should still be the same. maybe if they added any type of tanking passive stat to the oxen trinket, it wouldnt be garbage
    Intel i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz | Asetek 550LC 120MM Watercooler | MSI Z97 PC MATE | XFX Radeon R9 390X 8GB | ADATA 16GB DDR3-2133MHz XPG V3 |
    1TB WD Caviar Blue | 128GB Sandisk Z400S SSD | NZXT Phantom 410 | EVGA 750W SuperNova G1 80+ GOLD | External 2TB WD Elements