Deleted

5/16 EU guy looking for Oceanic +10 (semi)hardcore raiding guild

Hello you guys from the other side of the world!

I am a 25 year old guy from Denmark in Europe.

The reason I am making an application in this forum is because I, due to my strange working hours, has to find a guild from the other side of the world to raid hardcore, which is kind of what I want.

I cleared all bosses in vanilla and I my guild peeked in tbc where we were world top 10 in the world on Kil'jaeden. Due to my University i did not have time to play much in wotlk, but I started again in cataclysm where I cleared all contents pre-nerf.

Now, I am looking for a Oceanic guild pref. +10 who is hardcore. Who wants to clear all contents including nerding simulationcrafts etc. also in upcomming betas..

I can raid: monday, tuesday, wednedsday, thursday and friday..

I speak and understand 100% english. So should'nt be a problem.

At the moment i am playing mistweaver monk, and I would love to continue that, but i can change to whatever is needed, I can play all classes, but I prefer healer or ranged dps.

I know this application maybe lacks some things, but if you have questions, feel free to ask and I will update it. Just wanted to see if there was any reaction or interest.

I can be contacted in here or by skype(davidsen87)

We might be what you're looking for. At the moment we have room for 1 healer (with ranged offspec preferred). <Ex Tenebra> on Caelestrasz (Oceanic).
    Unable to post links here for some reason... but if you google "ex tenebra" you'll see it at the top... or check my post in these forums.