Page 19 of 88 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not a huge deal, but does anyone else solo gunship in ICC?
    Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.

done all ICCHM 10M including gunship, every boss really (except LK that didn't have time to really try last week)

So, I'm that guy who gets constant drops from LFR and gears up alts and offspecs faster than some of my guildmates can gear up their mains. It's... kind of unsettling in some ways. So this happened tonight:
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nocturnalz View Post
    Might not be a major feat, but i soloed OS3D10 on my monk (Brewmaster with windwalker gear)

If you want to watch it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQkTz5-KKhM&feature=plcp

Was easy, you only need a bit of dps to kill him before the twilight portal thing. I will try to solo more content (Cata / wotlk) Since all TBC raids can be soloed as a monk, maybe see how far i can get into ICC
    Hello Isdis Nyancatz?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drarion View Post
    Hello Isdis Nyancatz?
    Yes :O Who is this?

Quote Originally Posted by the0o View Post
    I would rate them all about a 1/10 compared to some of the MOP rares (panda/mantid) who can easily hit 8/10.

Brunnhildar Harpoon was an awesome find (plus 10 internets to you). Elemental force is going for 3-4k on my server compared to the 23g for the harpoon.
    Elemental force is cheap as hell if you just buy the mats and have an enchanter do it for you. 3 essences, IIRC? I dunno.

But the panda rares are complete cake as WW, just save your Fists of Fury and Leg Sweep stuns for interrupting their SCK, and gg. Never even have to leave melee range.

For those who has supposedly solo'd Omnitron. How did you do it? It's a solo thread, not a brag my ass off thread. Tell us how you did it.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Charos View Post
    Elemental force is cheap as hell if you just buy the mats and have an enchanter do it for you. 3 essences, IIRC? I dunno.

But the panda rares are complete cake as WW, just save your Fists of Fury and Leg Sweep stuns for interrupting their SCK, and gg. Never even have to leave melee range.
    Quite true, I didnt spec for Leg sweep because i enjoy having a ranged CC. But the pandas/mantid do get annoying with you need to move and get stuck on that invisible rock or cornered in a cave. Not too much of a problem if you get the 2 - piece set

"Humility defeats pride, Master Yang has preached. Pride defeats man"

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    For those who has supposedly solo'd Omnitron. How did you do it? It's a solo thread, not a brag my ass off thread. Tell us how you did it.
    You dont get spoonfed step by step instructions just because it is a solo thread.
    did it ages ago now but it was pretty much just uhh, SINGLE TARGET dps. Chi wave off cooldown, while kiting.
    With better gear (i was really low) you probably will not need to kite, but if you are getting owned/ fast wipes, just learn to increase survival by kiting them a bit, for example when magamatron is doing his AOE/Target fire, you can move the other boss away and geta bit of distance, when magmatron gets closer, you can roll and still dps the other one while keeping some range.
    Diffuse magic, save this for toxitrons adds / Guard+FB for them
    The biggest damage dealer is electron i.m.o so be prepaired for mass dmg there..

did it ages ago so can't remember much but after you learn what is killing you and you manage to survive a bit via kiting, the boss is easy, there is no enrage so play it safe.

how do you solo gunship?

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    To be honest I don't even remember much of it. I kept the boss in the green fog whenever possible, interrupted when I could, swapped to new guy when they spawned.. Pretty much just using normal tactics. Was BM with Guard glyph.
    Gonna see if I can dig up the logs for you: one of my guildies apparently deleted my soloing logs from our guild logs so I'll have to see if I still have them and can re-upload.

Think Magmaw should be doable with a bit of luck; sometimes when I got Mangle'd I could keep dpsing him (which means, I could keep building chi to heal myself), and sometimes I couldn't. If you'd be able to attack him during every Mangle you get it should be doable (not easy though).

Quote Originally Posted by Acww52 View Post
    how do you solo gunship?
    Get in one of the cannons, shoot the ship (while aiming at the motor guys), when the mage freezes the cannons, kill the adds on your ship then jump over to kill the mage, jump right back once mage is dead and get into cannon. Rinse and repeat.

Quote Originally Posted by Vraizan View Post
    Does anyone have any tips for soloing Razorgore post patch 5.1? I've been trying in WW and as MW (for healing aggro on RM) and haven't had any luck. Razorgore always dies during the second MC phase because i can't seem to get aggro on the adds =/

EDIT: I have since been able to get him, I did it in MW, made a focus macro for renewing mist and set razorgore as my focus. At a few seconds left into the control I made sure he was close enough to cast my macro and used that to break the control, which puts a hot on razorgore and gives myself healing aggro. SCK'd down the adds, mc'd, repeat.

Way I've done this makes it less dicey for Razorgore. At the start of the fight start breaking eggs as quick as you can, once adds start spawning, dismiss Razor and start kiting. Since Razor's not mc'd he doesnt' draw any aggro. Start kiting around the room until adds stop spawning then resume the MC and egg breaking. It's easier as a BM due to guard and the extra life but I have done it as a WW. Just takes longer since I have to dismiss him more often in order to heal myself.
    STRESS
    The confusion caused when one's mind
    overrides the body's basic
    desire to choke the living shit out of
    some jerk who desperately needs it

Quote Originally Posted by Lissa View Post
    The bitch just.. won't.. die..

http://i.imgur.com/pjNcw.jpg

What gear/spec are you using? I first did it as WW with ~375 ilvl gear, but now it's much easier in 496. FoF, Expel Harm, and Chi Wave on CD, spec dampen harm for sub-20%, save fort brew for when DH wears off. If the eggs are hatching in the twilight, it means you need a lot more dps on Sarth himself. Ignore everything else, just spec Xuen and go balls-out on the big dragon, and make sure he dies before you do :P if you can do at least ~60k dps on dummies, you should be able to do OS10 3D no problem.

---------- Post added 2012-12-14 at 03:22 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by RyanEX View Post
    Way I've done this makes it less dicey for Razorgore. At the start of the fight start breaking eggs as quick as you can, once adds start spawning, dismiss Razor and start kiting. Since Razor's not mc'd he doesnt' draw any aggro. Start kiting around the room until adds stop spawning then resume the MC and egg breaking. It's easier as a BM due to guard and the extra life but I have done it as a WW. Just takes longer since I have to dismiss him more often in order to heal myself.
    Another tip for this: spec Chi Sphere, and cast it on yourself right before going back into the MC. The healing will hold aggro off of Razorgore pretty well and let you get all the eggs down in 3 MC sessions. I did it this way and downed it on my first try, specced Windwalker.

Quote Originally Posted by the0o View Post
    Nice thanks. If its that easy the MOP panda/mantid rares got them beat.
    I know i have to tick a jade lightning or 2 on the Melee immune Caster boss in order to loot him. They have just under 2 million HP and heal for a few 100k every 3 secs (was this nerfed?), So am guessing this will work :

Clear trash
    Buff and eat
    Pull Caster with jade lightning (get a few ticks)
    Blow CDs on melee boss.
    TOK on Caster.
    Beat on Melee until dead

Working on raiding with leashes. They have the last pet i need from AQ40. I had to use my frost DK for the slime dude (v-something) and the first boss was too easy (2 hits put it in TOD range lol).

Dont need to go that far you can outdamage their heal easily even as BM. As a WW it's a joke.
    STRESS
    The confusion caused when one's mind
    overrides the body's basic
    desire to choke the living shit out of
    some jerk who desperately needs it

What gear/spec are you using? I first did it as WW with ~375 ilvl gear, but now it's much easier in 496. FoF, Expel Harm, and Chi Wave on CD, spec dampen harm for sub-20%, save fort brew for when DH wears off. If the eggs are hatching in the twilight, it means you need a lot more dps on Sarth himself. Ignore everything else, just spec Xuen and go balls-out on the big dragon, and make sure he dies before you do :P if you can do at least ~60k dps on dummies, you should be able to do OS10 3D no problem.
    10 man isn't a problem - I'm doing it on 25. And I'm pulling around 130k dps, but it's just not enough. Grr.

you should be able to do OS10 3D no problem.
    That's 25man.

Quote Originally Posted by Lissa View Post
    10 man isn't a problem - I'm doing it on 25. And I'm pulling around 130k dps, but it's just not enough. Grr.
    Well that's a whole different beast, isn't it o.O in that case, grats on getting as far as you did!

No, it's the same beast, he's just stronger.