Page 32 of 67 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Finally managed to solo EoE10 and OS10 3d... Know it isn't much, but last time I tried I was sitting on ilvl 455-ish, now at 467. Both were quite the cakewalk now :3 Going to give Illidari Council and Illidan a shot tonight!

Quote Originally Posted by deu5 View Post
    Finally managed to solo EoE10 and OS10 3d... Know it isn't much, but last time I tried I was sitting on ilvl 455-ish, now at 467. Both were quite the cakewalk now :3 Going to give Illidari Council and Illidan a shot tonight!
    Council and Illidan are both pretty easy. One-shotted Illidan with ilvl less than 450, and two-shotted council after I wandered in WW specced and got annihilated. Once I swapped to BM it was simple. I didn't even realise they shared a heath pool until they went down. For council, concentrate on Lady Malande and interrupt her heals as much as possible. For Illidan, when he summons the flame elementals, just stay close to one of the glaives, or they enrage.

Can't seem to get OS10 3-Drake though. I get Sarth to ~20% HP and then just die once Tenebron's whelps show up. I could survive if I could be BM specced, but then I can't DPS enough to kill him before Shadron makes Sarth immune.

Yeah, my illidan wipes were mostly me being an idiot not knowing how to go about. Council really hurts as WW if you're not geared enough so went BrM there too. OS10 3d is more of a gear check though and just a dps race before Tenebron descends and just walks all over your face ^^

anyone here tried omnotron system normal mode? if so what specc, any special things i need to consider when being solo etc?
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzo View Post
    Didn't know YouTube video links had viruses in them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Depends if you consider AMVs a virus.

Quote Originally Posted by kittycovox View Post
    anyone here tried omnotron system normal mode? if so what specc, any special things i need to consider when being solo etc?
    Was fairly easy the first time i did it around 48x gear. Only got easier now.
    I did it with normal Tank specc. Nothing special.
    Just keep care with the green blobs that you be far enough if they explode and see that you always can get the boss in one of the damage received boosting stuff on the ground without standing in it yourself.

On regards of solo i finally managed to get my Brawler title after i managed to get into that stuff on Friday ^__^

Quote Originally Posted by Asmalya View Post
    On regards of solo i finally managed to get my Brawler title after i managed to get into that stuff on Friday ^__^
    Gratz on brawler. Now go get the other 3 guys!
    Personaly i only have Disruptron left, quite the bitch to kill atm.

Since MW are getting a damage buff maybe that spec could be used to solo some things?
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by Nyght View Post
    Hi
    im looking to farm the terrorblade lookalike rogue set from ulduar 25
    do u know if its soloable as a monk on normale equip? lets say Il around 470 - 480?
    When I was farming the 10-man offset stuff (i460-475), I was able to do Kologarn on 25. Some of them might be possible, some absolutely annihilated me. I haven't gone back since I finished my set.

Was fairly easy the first time i did it around 48x gear. Only got easier now.
    I did it with normal Tank specc. Nothing special.
    Just keep care with the green blobs that you be far enough if they explode and see that you always can get the boss in one of the damage received boosting stuff on the ground without standing in it yourself.
    I remember someone earlier in this thread posting a screenshot of himself doing Omnom at i475 (can't recall if he stated he was that level, or if I just remember from having the same self-buffed health)... anyway, I still can't do it at 483 or so, but Toxitron isn't the problem at all. As soon as Arcanatron comes out I start losing health too quickly and can never recover. :l

Quote Originally Posted by Drarion View Post
    Gratz on brawler. Now go get the other 3 guys!
    Personaly i only have Disruptron left, quite the bitch to kill atm.
    If you get a priest to buff you levitate you can cheese it quite a bit.

My monks sitting with a ilvl of 486 and my buddy(who goes with his Resto Shaman or Holy Pally) seem to be struggling with Magmaw inside BWD. We kill the omnotron system(while still getting worked on that fight for some reason) and head to Magmaw and cant seem to get past 20-30% range. Ive tried it in tank spec and it isn't enough dmg before he enrages and tried it in dps spec which he goes down much quicker but my healer buddy has to basically spam heal me with all worm adds and especially when I get picked up by him. Any suggestions for us to beat this bastard? Thought we would be able to do him easily which is proving to not be the case Oh and my buddy is in 48x heal gear so were both decently geared for the place. Also, does trash in BoT take awhile to kill for others? Is there something were doing wrong with them because each pack of mobs in there takes awhile to kill

If you get a priest to buff you levitate you can cheese it quite a bit.
    doesnt work as melee, ive tried it. trust me.

Are you horde or alliance? I haven't personally tried it but I've heard that it works for alliance but not horde.

I haven't read through the thread much, but has anyone done ToC25 Northrend Beasts? I'd love the pants, figure I'll try it tomorrow when I have time. Tips in the mean time would be rad.

Only just happened across this thread. My monk is still leveling anyway, few levels for 90.

But having done alot of these as druid, paladin and even rogue in some cases (rogue main so playing about with alot of gear and things there) i've had alot of fun soloing content over the years. Glad this is another i can play with, do have DK to but that seems to be the goto class and i like some fun and a challenge

Gz to those that have done some of the harder stuff, interesting.

Got bored today at home and didnt feel like doing my LFR's for minor upgrades so I decided to start solo'ing as much of the old content as possible. I had already done MC on my Priest so decided to skip it. Cleared both Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj an Temple of Ahn'Qiraj though and had a ton of fun doing Temple.

Probably going to do BWL later tonight and then start working my way through Burning Crusade (completed some of them already though).

I know that at some point I'm going to need to stop being stubborn and use a spec other than Brewmaster though.
    杜氏清兵衛

Quote Originally Posted by Seibei View Post
    I know that at some point I'm going to need to stop being stubborn and use a spec other than Brewmaster though.
    Actually, you are going to be able to solo with less effort as Brewmaster in WotLK zones for the most part. Depending on the fight, WW might be faster, but BrM can get the job done for the most part up until you start running up against enrage timers.

So far I've only really gone for transmog items, but I might give WotLK bosses a go soon enough.

Solo'd BWL. Razergore is really, really annoying.
    杜氏清兵衛

Defintily works since i got the buff from a friendly priest.
    The laser didnt hit me until i screwed up.
    There are also Youtube Vids with that tac.

---------- Post added 2013-02-23 at 01:02 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Seibei View Post
    Solo'd BWL. Razergore is really, really annoying.
    Not so much as before the nerf

Not so much as before the nerf
    This is very true. And I guess most of my annoyances came from just not having a solid plan. On my 3rd try I figured out why I was failing so hard on the other tries.
    杜氏清兵衛