Page 36 of 88 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Maebyflex View Post
    Finally got lk25 hc!
    youtube user: Maebylicious for video, would be nice if someone can post it here.

also working on rag10 hc (20% best, not phase 4)
    and stone guards 9% best, tho i will get it next week np.

Maebylicious EU-Auchindoun for armory
    Congrats, that's awesome to hear that it is doable as a monk already.

You outgear me by a bit, but perhaps I will try it when we have a few more heroics down.

Deleted
    I'm struggling with Ulduar25 right now. My gear is low, but I seem to be doing really low damage. What sort of iLvl should I have before Ulduar25 becomes a bit more doable?

So I started soloing old content as a Mistweaver monk. I know Brewmaster will be always better for that but I'm curious about the limits of mist(fist)weaver. No vengeance is most important I guess and reason why we can't solo LK 25man HC in this spec (but I'm pretty sure we can survive till berserk). Couldn't do much this week but you can find at least Marrowgar and Patchwerk, both 25man, on my youtube channel in singature if you are interested.

Deleted
    If the dps requirement for LK is 100k damage, it's doable. Oh and chi wave is probably better than CB in every situation where it can bounce...
    Last edited by mmoc3f252392be; 2013-04-29 at 11:11 AM.

Oh, btw, just one question about ICC gunship:
    I cannot do it as MW spec, although I do much more damage (and have a higher iLvl) than when in BrM spec. But my ship explodes at about 40% of the enemy's ship. When I do it as BrM it's a piece of cake, although I do exactly the same, only it takes a little longer to kill the sorcerer and the deck mobs.
    Is there a check in place if there is a tank on deck? Has anyone else noticed that?

I solo'd a bit of Dragon Soul 10N this week as Brewmaster. Morchok and Yorsahj were really easy, Zon'ozz I killed past enrage with Fort Brew after a few wipes to enrage. Making sure you get enough orb bounces for the debuff, but not dying from the explosions is the tricky part.

Hagara I couldn't do. I think it's doable if you start with ice phase, let the lightning phase time out (5 min) and then watch a timer for berserk and get fort brew up for it, I didn't have Cata boss mods so the berserk would catch me off guard. In Mione's video as a blood dk she popped CDs when Hagara berserked and then let the next ice phase drag on until her CDs reset and then finishing it with CDs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampere View Post
    I solo'd a bit of Dragon Soul 10N this week as Brewmaster. Morchok and Yorsahj were really easy, Zon'ozz I killed past enrage with Fort Brew after a few wipes to enrage. Making sure you get enough orb bounces for the debuff, but not dying from the explosions is the tricky part.

Hagara I couldn't do. I think it's doable if you start with ice phase, let the lightning phase time out (5 min) and then watch a timer for berserk and get fort brew up for it, I didn't have Cata boss mods so the berserk would catch me off guard. In Mione's video as a blood dk she popped CDs when Hagara berserked and then let the next ice phase drag on until her CDs reset and then finishing it with CDs.
    Aaaah you lightend my interest and had to check it out. Her enrage is really really brutal (900% damage done and 150% attack speed extra) which means fortifying brew is nice but will only save you some seconds (and some luck with dodge/parry helps ofcourse). Just killed it pretty much like mione did, but it was fairly tight tbh. Think if it took another second I wouldve died instead of her. Red stagger on pretty much any hit she connects. Nice vengeance tho. Up to ultraxion! Also been soloed by dk. If this goes well would be nice for mount farming.

Edit: wow ultraxion is kind of rough. Anyone managed to solo it yet? Only done couple of attempts but it doesn't look like I'll meet soft/hard enrage and staying alive before that is hard enough as it is already. 25% best attempt so far.
    Last edited by mmocfb5d9aca2a; 2013-04-30 at 01:20 AM.

Deleted
    Derpette,

Ultraxion is really very tense. I remember that when I soloed it, I did 119 attempts to pass him on the enrage ! (ilvl 509).
    Anyway, if you are able to kill him, you can kill Blackhorn, really easier ! : http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=uEvpr2lbJlU

Deleted
    Damn makes me feel like a noob now for failing with 14 ilvls more. =/
    Any tips? I glyphed guard but the AoE seems to go right through it so don't get much from the 30% extra healing. I suppose a tad more haste wouldn't be end of world since guard is 15 sec cooldown now so you need 4 chi per minute more to keep up just guard/shuffle. Hmmm. Near end I felt I just needed luck with expel harm crits tbh. Best attempt was like 108k dps and died shortly in the 4 minute mark. Xuen doesn't seem to do anything but fall down.

Hmm arent Guard still on a 30sec CD? atleast it shows so ingame for me

Deleted
    I have recently started soloing War-God Dokah on the boat in Isle of Giants for the lootbags/pets/rep tokiens for my alts. As Brewmaster ofc.
    I start off by pulling all the Dinomancers on the boat (around 20) let them stack up Vengence on me then I pull War-God wile still keeping the Dinomancers on me for extra healing. Important to keep in mind is to not get hit by meteors, move away from the ghost and to have either Guard or Nimble brew ready for his fears.
    Was doable for me in 500ilvl gear. Have not tryed to do him without the Dinomancers at the same time.

Have also soloed several MoP heroic dungeons.

Quote Originally Posted by Tatuin View Post
    Hmm arent Guard still on a 30sec CD? atleast it shows so ingame for me
    All "tank cooldowns" as labelled by the encounter (Ultraxion) have their CD reduced by half.
    Computer: Intel I7-3770k @ 4.5GHz | 16GB 1600MHz DDR3 RAM | AMD 7970 GHz @ 1200/1600 | ASUS Z77-V PRO Mobo|

Oh right forgot about that

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yohassakura View Post
    All "tank cooldowns" as labelled by the encounter (Ultraxion) have their CD reduced by half.
    Diffuse magic doesn't. I suppose it's the same for any defensive cooldown talents. But yeah guard and fortifying have cd reduced in half on ultraxion; and fortifying lasts 40 seconds as well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpette View Post
    Diffuse magic doesn't. I suppose it's the same for any defensive cooldown talents. But yeah guard and fortifying have cd reduced in half on ultraxion; and fortifying lasts 40 seconds as well.
    You are right .

About the Cooldowns : timer remaining before Berserk :
    - 5 min 10 (first hour of twilight) = Fortifying Brew
    - 3 min 40 = Fortifying Brew
    - 2 min 10 = Fortifying Brew
    - 2 min = Diffuse Magic
    - 40 secs = Fortifying Brew
    - After the seventh hour of twilight = Diffuse Magic when you have -35% life (to spam Expel Harm).

First Xuen at the beginning
    Second Xuen after the sixth hour of twilight.

You must survive ! Dps is nothing if you can't survive the 6 minutes !

Until the fourst minute : Never move ! You will generate two piles of heal spheres (little green balls) that you'll use :
    - The first when you'll be in trouble because of damages at about 1 min 40 remaining.

Last minute : Use the second pile when survival becomes insane. Here, you must use the special button, often, to survive.
    Don't worry about the DPS, if you reach the seventh hour of twilight, FortifyingB, Guard and Diffuse Magic will allow you to finish the boss with (about) 180k vengeance AP (7-8M damages during the 30 last seconds), don't forget the virmen potion and...
    Finish it !
    Last edited by mmocfe2a18639c; 2013-04-30 at 07:33 PM.

Deleted
    Thanks a lot for the tips! Grabbed a warlock friend to finish it last resets. You sure xuen actually attacks? I didn't see him anywhere and assumed he fell down.

Deleted
    Yep, he attacks, but, curiously, down the tower.
    You can see his DoT on the boss.

So I went to UD 25 to kill at least some bosses for Val'anyr shard...and ended with 13/14 down (Thorim is one god damn son of a ***** on 25man), Yogg was interesting as well in his unique way as he makes you insane every second pull no matter what you do but overall, gear doesn't matter for this encounter, patience does. It can be little bit frustrating.

Considering the fact neither your health nor the enrage is an issue here, I would dare to say One Light in Darkness is quite possible as a mistweaver. As for Alone in Darkness, I don't think so. Not yet. When I checked Mione's video, there will be simply too many adds and unlike tanks, we are nowhere near their AoE capabilities so in the end, we would be overwhelmed by adds mostly because they will be full health thus doing really too much damage.

UD 25man - Yogg Saron

Deleted
    Omnitron Defense System 10 as MW;

Have done BoT through to cho'gall, seems doable but very hard lol

Meh, I would kill for the weapon you have. Hopefully next week even tho staff from Ji Kun would be much better but hey, better something than nothing. Nice vid. Did you try LK 25man HC yet? I've killed him this week on 10man HC but can't go 25man HC till normal kill so I am unable to try him within next ~8 days on 25man HC.
    Last edited by Xenerix; 2013-05-06 at 02:44 AM.