Page 48 of 88 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Wannoob View Post
    Just enjoy so :

You ever have problems with him just zapping you down to 0 sanity in P2 before portals open?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Imbalanced View Post
    You ever have problems with him just zapping you down to 0 sanity in P2 before portals open?
    Of course I had... before to discover (by Mione's help), that ''Salyin Battle Banner'' (a loot from a rare in Valley of the Four Winds, close to Galleon) allows you, if correctly used, to always have 28 sanity at the beginning of the second phase.

- - - Updated - - -

Ultraxion no nerf (without 35% debuff = equivalent of Heroic Ultraxion in terms of health and damage taken) down. Terrible boss with these two datas :
    * 56688k pv.
    * 225k damages from his AoE.
    1 sec before end of enrage's incantation.

I'm wondering - your build looks a bit 'interesting'. Are you stats made for soloing/yogg specifically?

Is it not possible to solo valithria as WW?

She doesn't seem to like healing orbs and doing it via chi wave took 4ever until I eventually got overrun.

Last time I did her as MW but I've duelspecced to BM/WW now so that's not possible and she has my transmog shoulders .

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Emophia View Post

She doesn't seem to like healing orbs and doing it via chi wave took 4ever until I eventually got overrun.

Last time I did her as MW but I've duelspecced to BM/WW now so that's not possible and she has my transmog shoulders .
    When I solo ICC I just run as MW/WW until I get to LK then switch MW back to BrM.

Today I killed lich king 25 hc with my gf who plays ele shammy I know it's not solo but for me it's still an achievement

Now - are there any specific things in tactics that are agains doing yogg 25 duo?

Deleted
    Yogg 25 0 with 2 people is easy mode. Just did it on first try with a Melee Shammy Friend

He killed the Brain in 1 Phase while i killed the rest of the Tentacles outside. Then take all the Adds and tank them away from Yogg while the Shammy killed him
    Last edited by mmocadb634a48a; 2013-07-28 at 04:40 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Emophia View Post

There is sort of a silly way to solo her as another spec which takes like ~30mins, healing spheres explode at the end of their 1 minute duration and don't trigger the boss fight to begin, I'm too lazy to spec MW so I turn on a tv series and just throw down healing spheres every minute, this should heal for 100-150k per set of spheres (so basically, not very much). After about 30mins she would be around 9-10mill out of her 12mill hp and I just engage the fight normally and heal her with Zen Sphere (don't refresh, just cast every time it expires so it bursts).

While this sounds like a lot of effort, its really just clicking a button 3 times a minute while watching TV

Quote Originally Posted by Silorn View Post
    There is sort of a silly way to solo her as another spec which takes like ~30mins, healing spheres explode at the end of their 1 minute duration and don't trigger the boss fight to begin, I'm too lazy to spec MW so I turn on a tv series and just throw down healing spheres every minute, this should heal for 100-150k per set of spheres (so basically, not very much). After about 30mins she would be around 9-10mill out of her 12mill hp and I just engage the fight normally and heal her with Zen Sphere (don't refresh, just cast every time it expires so it bursts).

While this sounds like a lot of effort, its really just clicking a button 3 times a minute while watching TV
    Oh cool, I'll try that out thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Votu View Post
    Yogg 25 0 with 2 people is easy mode. Just did it on first try with a Melee Shammy Friend

He killed the Brain in 1 Phase while i killed the rest of the Tentacles outside. Then take all the Adds and tank them away from Yogg while the Shammy killed him
    How? When I tired it duo our sanity dropped drastially and we had like 25 each before even portal phase.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasilisa View Post
    How? When I tired it duo our sanity dropped drastially and we had like 25 each before even portal phase.
    Thats normal, but u never drop under ~20 Sanity in Phase One (i didnt) expect u look into the thingys in the Portal or Lunatic Thing in P2

Quote Originally Posted by Wannoob View Post
    Of course I had... before to discover (by Mione's help), that ''Salyin Battle Banner'' (a loot from a rare in Valley of the Four Winds, close to Galleon) allows you, if correctly used, to always have 28 sanity at the beginning of the second phase.
    What causes that to help? I'm extremely curious...

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Uplift/simple
    My Armory.
    Solo'd Alysrazor (10) yesterday as a MW, even did Aly trash as said spec. Don't even think you -have- to do it as a WW or BM to make it easy, I found it very simple as a MW. Fly in the air, CJL spam and burn chi with TP(to keep buff up) and BoK. Easy as pie.

No screenshot but next week I will repost on here again with proof.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by reLik View Post
    What causes that to help? I'm extremely curious...
    There is a lag between when Sara recognises you as being too low to zap for sanity and when you actually reach the point, and the banner renders you as an ineligible target due to the attached vanish, which removes the effect of that lag.

It's the same with all in-combat vanish effects on that fight, monks/dks just need the banner cause they don't have an alternative.

NOTE: The banner must be used with something else registering on the fights aggro table, such as Xuen. Otherwise the fight will reset. My mate does Yogg0 duo as a mage with a hunter partner, and when they reach 28 the hunter FD's and the mage invis' or iceblocks (I forget) and the hunters pet acts as the aggro target.

Wannoob, How did you prep for your conclave of the wind kill. I watched your video and can't for the life of me do 80k dps to the first mob. I looked at your armory and we're similarly geared so I must be missing something fundamental to be doing 50k dps compared to your 80k. Any advice or tips would be greatly appreciated.

Link to armory http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Norith/simple. Not optimized by any stretch and I MS wind walker so my gear is reforged to benefit RoRo, which my also be part of the problem. Thanks again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by norix View Post
    Wannoob, How did you prep for your conclave of the wind kill. I watched your video and can't for the life of me do 80k dps to the first mob. I looked at your armory and we're similarly geared so I must be missing something fundamental to be doing 50k dps compared to your 80k. Any advice or tips would be greatly appreciated.

Link to armory http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Norith/simple. Not optimized by any stretch and I MS wind walker so my gear is reforged to benefit RoRo, which my also be part of the problem. Thanks again.
    Your Heroic Thunder weapon makes me dreaming...

Anshal is killable, if and only if :
    1) Before pull you prepare 3 healing spheres (close to Nezir platform, it's better)
    2) Your two trinkets (Bad Juju + Renataki) proc. To be sure, wait 5 minutes between each attempt. That's boring, but necessary.
    3) Pre-pot > Expel Harm (1 chi + Dancing Steel proc) > Xuen > Chi wave = pull > Tiger Palm > Keg Smash...

More, you must have glyphed ToD, Guard and Healing Spheres (this one can be neglected).
    The beginning isn't the worst part, you'll see

On another note, in these days of boredom, I killed :
    Heroic Domo (7/7 H TDF, finally)
    Heroic Hagara (787k vengeance, academy record !)
    Heroic Blackhorn (I'll upload this in a few hours and put a link, this fight is just so insane...)
    Last edited by mmocfe2a18639c; 2013-08-11 at 01:33 AM.

Is there a way to heal Valithra Dreamwalker enough as WW or BM? Just trying 10 normal atm.

Deleted
    I've read (although not yet had a chance to try) that there is a way to put healing spheres down close to the boss without starting thr fight, when they explode - they heal it. It takes upward if 20 mins though. ..

Quote Originally Posted by saltdoc View Post
    Is there a way to heal Valithra Dreamwalker enough as WW or BM? Just trying 10 normal atm.
    If you are an engineer you can skip her.

Deleted
    Heroic Warmaster Blackhorn (5/8 DS H) aka ''Hey, I'm everywhere encounter'' : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMexMczsKaM

I'll practice other attempts on Heroic Spine