Page 56 of 88 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Blablabla, I was wrong. Never mind.
    Last edited by mmoc799ce8bee0; 2013-11-06 at 04:42 PM. Reason: My bad. Made a mistake. :O)

Deleted
    Solo Ji-Kun till 73% (Nest 31 = 15 nests after enrage) and suddenly, at nest 28 around, the boss starts to activate 3 nests at a time (2 up and 1 down, WTF ?) Fight turned crazy during last weird nests (always two by two if not more...).
    Such an other broken dream

PS : I won't bother trying this a long time till discovering all the locations.
    Last edited by mmocfe2a18639c; 2013-11-10 at 03:30 AM.

Deleted
    i know nobody has mentioned it for a while, but can anybody give me some advice on how to solo icc gunship 25? i don't care about 25hc, i just want to solo that fight to do the rest. for some reason the riflemen (axe throwers) start casting burning pitch, often at the start of the fight, and they do too much damage and ruin any momentum i have.

i don't have any issues with surviving personally, but the ship goes down so damn fast i can't get theirs past 35% before mine dies...

Deleted
    Gunship 25 is more a fight of reaction than anything else. Actually, you can skip it on 10 players difficulty, and then switch on 25 for Saurfang + others, as you can do 11/12 on 10 and LK on 25 HC.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wannoob View Post
    Gunship 25 is more a fight of reaction than anything else. Actually, you can skip it on 10 players difficulty, and then switch on 25 for Saurfang + others, as you can do 11/12 on 10 and LK on 25 HC.
    i think skipping the 25 man version will be for the best then, i didn't realise you could switch and it saves your progress. thanks for that!

update: oh my god, 10 man is so much easier... first attempt cleared, and not even close to failing
    Last edited by mmoc3b0581c8ae; 2013-11-11 at 01:17 AM.

Well I got nalak down the other day. Much easier than I expected although I ended up having to reset it a couple of times due to people coming by and starting to heal me xD

Havent solo'd anything but Rag in FL's was doing a run with some friends I bet them each 5k I could solo 1-shot Rag :P So they kill their selves then I pulled the boss with nothing but my own buffs and 1 shot it ^.^ didnt end up clearing my stacks till last phase because I then realized in order for Xuen to take stacks you have to out range boss /facepalm x.x Had 3 meteors in the end. Was normal btw.

Deleted
    Who wants to have a look on Lei Shen soloing (till 65%) ;D?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdLqKbONKuk

Quote Originally Posted by Wannoob View Post
    Who wants to have a look on Lei Shen soloing (till 65%) ;D?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdLqKbONKuk
    Wow gj. Last time I tried that I couldnt get below 95% since the damage was so intense. Might have some attempts again now my gear is a bit better

is there a way to solo thorim in ulduar 25 besides this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJNXHjmjWLY
    iam messing up really badly when it comes to pulling thorim. cleared everything in normal 25 tonight exept last 3 bosses. the most challenging fight was normal mimiron.

edit: after numerous wipes on thorim pull i finally kicked his ass.. oops freed him. also managed to kill the rest of the baddies. ulduar 25 clear. 3 valanir shards so far.
    Last edited by Useful; 2013-11-12 at 01:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Useful View Post
    is there a way to solo thorim in ulduar 25 besides this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJNXHjmjWLY
    iam messing up really badly when it comes to pulling thorim. cleared everything in normal 25 tonight exept last 3 bosses. the most challenging fight was normal mimiron.
    yea unless its been changed recently the only way you can pull the boss is via that method. It just requires very good timing and probably the most likely encounter to cause a wipe even when farmiliar with the place due to a second early and the boss doesnt agro and a second late and the lightning orb will kill you

Deleted
    2 Questions:

Is Ulduar 25 easy to solo? (I plan to start farming fragments and the mount)

Dragon Soul until Ultraxion also possible?

Quote Originally Posted by Vortun View Post
    2 Questions:

Is Ulduar 25 easy to solo? (I plan to start farming fragments and the mount)

Dragon Soul until Ultraxion also possible?
    Yea ulduar 25 is easy to solo, first boss is pretty long and thorim requires perfect timing or you instantly wipe, you will see why when you try. Yogg25 heroic depending on what spec you are tying it as requires decent gear 550 ish for windwalker to kill the boss before the adds rape you, or brewmaster 535ish, just need to kill the brain room quick enough to avoid getting overwelmed by tentacles in the last phase and have enough survival to survive all the adds hitting against you hard in the last phase. Mistweaver I dont know if any1 has succeeded at yet.
    Dragon soul you wud probably want to be brm for and its possible to solo 8/8. Up until ultraxion hagara is the longest fight as you cant get out of the lightning phase until the 5min durations over so you are almost guaranteed to hit the enrage and have to survive roughly 30% during it. But its easily doable. Ultraxion is a tight dps check whilst the boss is hitting you pretty hard and often so isnt the easiest of fights.
    Last edited by mjolnrik; 2013-11-13 at 12:05 AM.

as i said i soloed uld25 yesterday. my gear is lvl 525 (lfr with upgrades). and i was mostly in WW spec. yogg is a tricky bitch. but after a couple of wipes (btw i did him as WW as well with the help of all 4 keepers) i killed him easily. important notes - kill as many tentacles as u can before 1st portal opens. Then use all ur dps CDs exept Xuen on the brain 100-120 k dps is enough to get yogg to the last phase. When you are out - finish all remaning tentacles first, then summon SEaF clone on the brain with xuen and face him with your back. now u just gotta kill adds without loosing sanity and here you go - he is dead. Mimiron is hard also but doable after some attempts. Good Luck with that shard drops!

Is it me or is Lich King impossible as a monk? I solo it easy mode with my dk, but on my monk with the same itemlevel (535) my dps is so incredibly shit, I doubt Ill get him below 50% before enrage...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Farora View Post
    Is it me or is Lich King impossible as a monk? I solo it easy mode with my dk, but on my monk with the same itemlevel (535) my dps is so incredibly shit, I doubt Ill get him below 50% before enrage...
    BRM DPS has been hit pretty hard in the post 5.4 hotfixes so the old ilvls that we used to do it at (I did it at 530 personally) may not be sufficient anymore.

- - - Updated - - -

Just an addition to those looking to solo Mimiron 25 Firefighter, if you have enough gear and you keep noobing up the kill timing in the final phase, you can keep yourself alive through self heals even as windwalker WELL into the 10 minute enrage, because the raid wiping mechanic is just constant room explosions which only serve to act as a source of low-med persistant damage for us.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Farora View Post
    Can't you outheal the enrage on your monk for as long as you need?

Is Conclave still soloable after the dps nerfs?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Imbalanced View Post
    Is Conclave still soloable after the dps nerfs?
    I was mucking around with it as Windwalker for a bit the other night but I was having issues with them despawning.

Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    I was mucking around with it as Windwalker for a bit the other night but I was having issues with them despawning.
    I saw that someone else said they had them despawning, maybe they changed something to the boss in 5.4, but then they would probably make it solo able instead as they have done with other bosses.