Page 57 of 88 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I soloed them the other day on brm spec. As a windwalker the damage was a bit high to heal through I found. I found the only reason they would despawn is if you tried to kill the north or east conclave first (sorry forgot their names). If you went west first, they never once despawned for me

Hey guys, I'm returning back to WoW after taking a break. I was wondering if there was an updated solo list available somewhere.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoris View Post
    Hey guys, I'm returning back to WoW after taking a break. I was wondering if there was an updated solo list available somewhere.
    ehm, pretty much everything is soloable atm.

Deleted
    Heroic Stoneguard down !!! Probably the most terrible dpsrace I ever did (H Spine wasn't a dpscheck) : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvdFolSP_M4

I'll probably make a solo list of everything about Cataclysm cuz I think vengeance nerf is such an awful door closed. For example : I dunno if H Domo is still soloable = I have some tests to do

How? I didn't even have enough dps for normal stoneguard! Got them to 26% before beserk

10+ Year Old Account
    as far as i remember he did 20% of them ON berserk ^^ or something

10+ Year Old Account
    Guess I'm late to this party, but I've solo'd everything up to Heroic Lich King so far exlcuding Alganon, Yogg, and Vezax ( Vezax only because last time I did Ulduar stupid thing bugged and he wouldn't spawn, guess he was chicken)

Going to start on Cataclysm raids soon.

Oh and I'll leave you with a fun thing to do:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idT2owpIS4k

Solo flame lev on 10 using NO vehicles (low to moderate challenge, but I had fun ). Next I gotta try doing that on 25 with all towers up
    Last edited by Ailylia; 2013-11-19 at 08:58 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ailyara View Post
    Guess I'm late to this party, but I've solo'd everything up to Heroic Lich King so far exlcuding Alganon, Yogg, and Vezax ( Vezax only because last time I did Ulduar stupid thing bugged and he wouldn't spawn, guess he was chicken)

Going to start on Cataclysm raids soon.

Oh and I'll leave you with a fun thing to do:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idT2owpIS4k

Solo flame lev on 10 using NO vehicles (low to moderate challenge, but I had fun ). Next I gotta try doing that on 25 with all towers up
    The amount of health he has on 25 heroic four towers is something like 200 mill vs. the 23 or so you had to deal with there, good luck.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    The amount of health he has on 25 heroic four towers is something like 200 mill vs. the 23 or so you had to deal with there, good luck.
    Yeah it'd be rough. But I don't think he has a beserk timer does he? Just a soft enrage because he starts moving faster and faster as time goes on. And of course the harder he hits me, the harder I hit him... hmm..

The hardest part about it would be the 20% movement penalty. Gotta clear that debuff at 10 stacks or so. As you can see its not too bad at first but eventually the only trick in the bag would be getting Xuen to taunt off you to get some distance from him.

Speaking of Ulduar Hardmodes, I can solo Mimiron 10m hard mode easy, but 25m (where the mount drops) I just can't squeeze enough dps out of CJL and Chi Wave to beat the 10 minute bomb, has anyone done this one?

Deleted
    10 mins explosion isn't an issue for Mimiron 25 HC. The only worry's the 15 mins enrage. You can easily outheal the system self-destruction.
    Also go within missils and use Diffuse Magic or Zen Meditation to gain as much vengeance as possible (3M5 with 90% reduc = 350k damages), though don't try this during P4 cuz you have two missiles at the same time (even if you can only see them like just one), or try with FB + DM + full health
    Done with ilvl 517.

Deleted

Speaking of Ulduar Hardmodes, I can solo Mimiron 10m hard mode easy, but 25m (where the mount drops) I just can't squeeze enough dps out of CJL and Chi Wave to beat the 10 minute bomb, has anyone done this one?
    I tought yogg was dropping mount and not mimi?

Quote Originally Posted by Drarion View Post
    I tought yogg was dropping mount and not mimi?
    It does indeed dropp from Yogg.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Imbalanced View Post
    Is Conclave still soloable after the dps nerfs?
    Try conclave as Windwalker. Depending on your gear you could just kill the plant guy with all cd's before he spawns his first set of adds (when you're not the platform when he spawns those, he despawns). Then go to the frost guy and do some damage to him (don't know much about windwalker, but if you have some abilities to keep on cooldown use those) and jump to the last guy to reset your stacks. Now you alternate between these two until they die, while being on the wind guy's platform when they reach full energy.
    You may need to experiment with which cooldowns you need to use on the first one and which ones you can save, as the dps check might be tight as hell for you. I do it on a dot class with ilvl 570 and it's still something that could wipe me (EDIT: just did it again but with 18 sec to spare, can do even better)
    Last edited by mmocea9cec0ead; 2013-11-20 at 10:09 PM.

Yea as others have said yogg is the boss which drops the mount. If you have a mistweaver spec then I strongly suggest trying to use that on this fight. Makes the dps check much easier

Deleted
    Not solo, but I said I'd check here as I'm sure some of you guys will know if it's doable or not.

Boomkin and me as BrM managed to get the first two bosses in MSV 10 n down, we gave third a couple of pulls, but each and every time I got ported into spirit realm my boomkin died, normally just before I got done with the add and ported back up.
    At which point the boss despawned.
    We tried a couple of things to resolve this, killing totems was first, I tried pulling with xuen and popping him just before I was ported (silly cat just went down to realm with me lol)
    We called it at this point, ox statue was up on each try and didn't srem to do much, any work arounds?
    If it helps, boomkon was pushing 260k dps, me at about 90 / 100k.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Karlzone View Post
    Try conclave as Windwalker. Depending on your gear you could just kill the plant guy with all cd's before he spawns his first set of adds (when you're not the platform when he spawns those, he despawns). Then go to the frost guy and do some damage to him (don't know much about windwalker, but if you have some abilities to keep on cooldown use those) and jump to the last guy to reset your stacks. Now you alternate between these two until they die, while being on the wind guy's platform when they reach full energy.
    You may need to experiment with which cooldowns you need to use on the first one and which ones you can save, as the dps check might be tight as hell for you. I do it on a dot class with ilvl 570 and it's still something that could wipe me (EDIT: just did it again but with 18 sec to spare, can do even better)
    im not sure whats the point with this alternating till they die, the way i do it is kill anshal before he spawns any adds, just nitro past nezir,kill rohash before they cast first ultimate and finish nezir before anshal heals back to full

Deleted
    I have soloed few raids as windwalker monk.
    Ulduar 25 man- yogg+0 keeper and mostly all bosses in HM exept Algalon.
    ToFW in 10 man
    BoT in 10 man
    BWD till Nef in 10 man
    Grand crusade arena in 25 man heroic
    next plan was 25 man heroic ICC

So i started dinking around with dragon soul last night.....how does one solo Hgaera?

seems like its doable if ice wave is first, but having to wait till shes done channeling right before enrage is brutal.

Quote Originally Posted by Tripod View Post
    So i started dinking around with dragon soul last night.....how does one solo Hgaera?

seems like its doable if ice wave is first, but having to wait till shes done channeling right before enrage is brutal.
    Its possible to kill the boss before the enrage, but especially lower geared this cant be done. The idea is idd to do the frost phase first. And then when its time for the lightning phase you wait the 5mins to have the shield removed. After that as you said you are almost certainly going to hit the enrage and have 30-50% left of the boss. Make sure you have 15 stacks of elusive brew pop all your survival cooldowns and just focus on surviving. Make sure to move out of that channeled ability hagara does. If all goes well you should really only have to survive 20 odd seconds until the next frost phase. If you are worried about surviving after here you should definitely wait out the 3mins for fortifying brew for the extra survival before pushing him out of the frost phase. The boss should die before the next lighting phase. Its definitely a tough long fight but its a push over compared to ultraxion so be prepared ^^

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rtariel/simple

What can I solo? Going to try Najentus now, but I assume that with the Noxxic rotation (http://www.noxxic.com/wow/pve/monk/w...-and-cooldowns) I won't be able to get him down before bubble..

I want to try to get some more solo stuff done, but the limit is: LFR, I won't be able to raid flex or any others due to time constraints

Edit: Scratch that.. najentus didn't even come close to the shield...
    Last edited by lanerios; 2013-11-28 at 02:33 PM.