Page 81 of 88 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Plus, no artifacts have been released for BrM. Artifact talents are pretty much the saving grace of most classes thus far. Not unlikely to presume the same for brm.
    "It's those tears of rage making it harder for you to see." - Warstar [March 2016]
    Soloing Discord
    DH

Deleted

Seems I will not be disappointed by this challenge.
    The fight will end on the +1250% damage taken phase... rip .
    21% so far.

Am I right in assuming because of the incoming damages you're focusing a lot on avoiding damages rather than healing them up? (Like you said before, red dawn 2.0?)
    "It's those tears of rage making it harder for you to see." - Warstar [March 2016]
    Soloing Discord
    DH

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JimSolo View Post
    Am I right in assuming because of the incoming damages you're focusing a lot on avoiding damages rather than healing them up? (Like you said before, red dawn 2.0?)
    Yes, I have for objective to keep my HPS as low as possible.
    This is about dodge, and dodge on the Shield Bash more particularly (shield bash does approximately 1M damage under 1000% debuff + the Whirlwind stacks).
    Also, the DPS is dropping a lot on the last part. It's difficult to maintain a good Survival and a good DPS at the same time in the case of several foes, simply because spamming EH means that it's not possible to go for Keg Smash or CE as often.

But clearly, Elusive Brew is one of the master buttons for this encounter. Not using it wisely results in an instant wipe.
    And since 100% of the damages of the fight are avoidable with EB (except fire stacks but well...) hum, it's used to its full potential, even more than on Twin Consorts (fire aura, tidal waves, comets going through EB).

If you manage to kill it, I suggest this song: https://youtu.be/otCpCn0l4Wo?t=14s

EDIT: If that's how the fight is based then I"m assuming that DH will have a good chance at killing the encounter on Heroic when 7.0 goes live given how high static parry is for Vengeance in the current Alpha build. If Vengence manages to retain Blade Dance, would be interesting to see how that plays out on a low latency connection in terms of avoiding damages at strategic points so as not to get oneshot.

I've always wondered why monk hasn't had a guarenteed dodge button, even if it's very expensive and short lived.
    Last edited by JimSolo; 2015-12-07 at 10:25 AM.
    Soloing Discord
    DH

Vengeance is playable? If anyone has streamed i'd love to see VOD footage. GL on further attempts I got 25% myself its definitely an interesting boss, not sure I have the survival to beat it without cheese though (and cheese is making me hit enrage timer atm)

No it isn't, just throwing ideas around given how similar Monk and DH are in playstyle (or will be).
    Soloing Discord
    DH

Deleted

My heart is shaking so hard.

The survival at the end (1250%), this is PURE insanity.
    Also, most difficult boss in terms of Survival soloed so far. Far above Red Dawn.

Glad I managed to pass it 3 seconds before enrage timer (9mins).

5/7 Highmaul!

Gratz Man. 1250% Jesus

Well I'll be damned, I have to admit i didn't think you would get this one possibly ever Wannoob. Big grats! Also your class is broke

Am I the only person slightly turned on by that?

Dude, mega grats. Can't wait for the video. That's gonna be some insane play.

EDIT: Your last two images/videos since brakenspore have been in a higher resolution. did you get a pc upgrade?
    Last edited by JimSolo; 2015-12-12 at 05:35 AM.
    Soloing Discord
    DH

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JimSolo View Post
    EDIT: Your last two images/videos since brakenspore have been in a higher resolution. did you get a pc upgrade?
    Nah, Just did a few adjustments to reply my UI changes regarding scales. It goes through the resolution, but since it offers more cleaness, that's not a big waste .

Has anyone soloed the amber shaper successfully as a monk?

Deleted
    Did approximately 30 attempts on Un'sok.
    Managed to put the boss at 70k HP on my best one (1.3% approx)... rip!
    Ilvl 739, it's doable with a legendary RNG, meh...

Quote Originally Posted by Wannoob View Post
    Did approximately 30 attempts on Un'sok.
    Managed to put the boss at 70k HP on my best one (1.3% approx)... rip!
    Ilvl 739, it's doable with a legendary RNG, meh...
    Was this as Windwalker?

Deleted
    Nope, BrM.

If you just wanna solo it for the sake of soloing it you can always abuse soul cap with the infinitely spawning blobs you can kite around (druid did 25 man heroic amber this way, same way I did Imperator NM) but yea its fairly boring. But I'm sure with a few more upgrades and enough attempts for RNG you would legit kill it.

Deleted
    We managed to kill Blackhand (Normal) with a BrM and DK! Hope you enjoy it.

youtube.com/watch?v=q2qo4t5UugQ

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulong View Post
    We managed to kill Blackhand (Normal) with a BrM and DK! Hope you enjoy it.

youtube.com/watch?v=q2qo4t5UugQ
    "Monk Solo Thread"

It's not a solo if 2 people were involved in the encounter.

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Am I right in assuming soloing LFR Jin Rokh would be impossible as a pvp geared WW monk? If so how many more people would I need? I want those Swords lol