1. #1
    Mechagnome the9tail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Perth, Western Australia
    Posts
    552

    6.0 Fistweavers?

    Hi, just asking for someones experience fistweaving on the beta - how is it performing, how is the changes?
    Do you think it will be a respected form of healing at max?
    Adding bewbs to his Avatar since 2011

  2. #2
    It already IS a respected form of healing in live.

  3. #3
    Dreadlord Geodew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    MD, USA
    Posts
    907
    Quote Originally Posted by the9tail View Post
    Hi, just asking for someones experience fistweaving on the beta - how is it performing, how is the changes?
    Do you think it will be a respected form of healing at max?
    It was useless but they just buffed its healing by 50% ish. We'll see.

  4. #4
    Elemental Lord Hyve's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Great Britain
    Posts
    8,912
    Quote Originally Posted by Geodew View Post
    It was useless but they just buffed its healing by 50% ish. We'll see.
    Did you not see any of the patch notes? They literally just buffed Fistweaving by a significant amount ...

  5. #5
    Moderator Babylonius's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    1,160
    Quote Originally Posted by Geodew View Post
    It was useless but they just buffed its healing by 50% ish. We'll see.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyve View Post
    Did you not see any of the patch notes? They literally just buffed Fistweaving by a significant amount ...
    I consider 50% to be a significant amount.
    - - Monk Class Forum Moderator - -
    14/14H WW/BrM Monk | Armory | WoWHeroes | Ascent

  6. #6
    Mechagnome the9tail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Perth, Western Australia
    Posts
    552
    I saw the patch changes recently - is that just an adjustment due to bigger health pools or is it an adjustment to bring its healing up to traditional healer outputs?
    Adding bewbs to his Avatar since 2011

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by the9tail View Post
    I saw the patch changes recently - is that just an adjustment due to bigger health pools or is it an adjustment to bring its healing up to traditional healer outputs?
    It won't ever reach traditional healer outputs. But it'll probably be fine on gimmicky +damage taken fights, LFR and heroic 5-mans you overgear.

  8. #8
    Dreadlord Geodew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    MD, USA
    Posts
    907
    Quote Originally Posted by the9tail View Post
    I saw the patch changes recently - is that just an adjustment due to bigger health pools or is it an adjustment to bring its healing up to traditional healer outputs?
    Neither; it was because it was useless in 20man Mythic raiding. It didn't do enough healing or enough damage to bother with, partially due to the separate stance and consequent chi loss, and partially due to the fact that you can't cast ReM in Crane Stance, meaning you can't react to burst damage by just switching back to Serpent Stance. The new Pool of Mists talent offsets this drawback significantly, however, since it recharges while in Crane Stance, so again, we'll see if it's worth using now. Hope that some Mistweavers get to try it in the upcoming Mythic testing.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •