Page 6 of 88 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Kael'thas, Malygos, Onyxia, Kil'nara and Mandokir are all faceroll.
    Alysrazor 10 normal is okay too, took a few wipes to learn.
    Al'akir I couldn't manage, got to 35% but with a little better gear I'm certain it's doable, was doing as bm and just couldn't keep the damage output high enough without healing myself enough.
    Soloed FL 25 normal okay but ran into the enrage on XT.

Deleted
    Great to see People doing progress. Last week my fraps settings was quite bad, hence No TK Video, I Might do one if people that are struggling with him want to see it.

Deleted
    tried Al akir aswell today and got him to 10% with an iLVL of 476. With a better execution I could maybe kill him, need to train him a bit more often in the next days

Deleted
    Frapsed Kael'thas with some "bad commentary" as with the last vids, might upload it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drarion View Post
    Frapsed Kael'thas with some "bad commentary" as with the last vids, might upload it.
    If your commentary is bad because you're doing it "live" (as you record the fight) consider cutting the sound out, watching your recording to plan your commentary a bit, then record your voice as you watch it one last time (for pacing).

Either way, I'd love to see it, bad commentary or not.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffyjimbob View Post
    If your commentary is bad because you're doing it "live" (as you record the fight) consider cutting the sound out, watching your recording to plan your commentary a bit, then record your voice as you watch it one last time (for pacing).

Either way, I'd love to see it, bad commentary or not.
    Yeah i probably should do that, i dont really have a good Mic recording software which is why i do most things "Live", a downside of that is that you may hear my keyboard from time to time, Mechanical keyboards aint so quiet. And im one of those people that dislike my own voice which is another reason i find it "bad"

Video uploading atm, will Edit this post and post link when its done.

Kael'thas - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHOy9RgCXb8
    Last edited by mmoc1ff84cf90f; 2012-10-17 at 04:47 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah i probably should do that, i dont really have a good Mic recording software which is why i do most things "Live", a downside of that is that you may hear my keyboard from time to time, Mechanical keyboards aint so quiet. And im one of those people that dislike my own voice which is another reason i find it "bad"

Video uploading atm, will Edit this post and post link when its done.

Kael'thas - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHOy9RgCXb8
    I'll have to wait to watch it at home before I can say anything about your commentary, no speakers here at work but from what I could see not a bad run. Only things I'd change about it would be saving ToD for phase 3 since you could probably DPS the technician down in phase one before he manages to remote toy you, and instead you could use it on the mage during P3 (because that knockback is annoying as hell). Also, I do believe KT stop's using his disorient during P5, I could be wrong but I recall most people switching back to their good weapons after they push him past 50%.

Deleted
    Sometimes i do think he used disorient in last phase, cant remember he did while soloing, not really thinking about it, but i do know he did when 2 manned. tho 1man isnt 2man. i'll have to check the video again to see.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sometimes i do think he used disorient in last phase, cant remember he did while soloing, not really thinking about it, but i do know he did when 2 manned. tho 1man isnt 2man. i'll have to check the video again to see.
    Had a chance to watch it again now that I'm home, music was a bit loud (like if it was 15%, it'd be better at 10% or something) but I could still understand you just fine. Also, forgot ToD was on such a short CD, so forget what I said about saving it, didn't notice you got to use it twice while I was on the computer at work. And I think you may be right about the P5 disorient, I think other people just switch back to main weapons at that point because it's slightly less "risky" for you to get disoriented during that phase, and more damage from better weapons = good stuff.

Either way, still a great video, I'd certainly be interested if you try something like 0L Yogg.

Deleted
    I think someone else in this thread has been trying on 0L but not done it, think they did it 1L?

Either way im going to try ulduar soon but we will see how soon.

Okay... pretty sure that Commander Durand (hc) could be soloable. My group got wiped out on one whirlwind.. and i took him down to about 10% hp by myself from 70 ish%. I only missed out on the kill because i got caught in a whirlwind myself.

The only other things i have solo'd are TK, easily doable if you ToD Capernian or the Engineer, ZG for both mounts, and Onys Lair, i havent rreally tried anywhere that doesnt drop a mount due to lack of time on my park (working 60 hour weeks isnt good for anybody)

10+ Year Old Account
    Soloing KT is real easy as a WW, just get the staff of Disintegration so you don't get cc-ed and that's it. I'd like to know some tactic about Alysrazor 10-man if there is anything special going on.
    Last edited by mirodin; 2012-10-18 at 11:45 AM.
    It's coming in 1.2!!!

Deleted
    with my new weapons I brought Al Akir to 5%. Definately doable, a bit more DPS and HPS and he is dead! I am trying ICC 10 man normal next first, if it works I go for hero. I have some ideas to solo Gunship, but Gunship and LK will be the tough battles.
    Last edited by mmocd946637753; 2012-10-18 at 03:37 PM.

Deleted
    I notice all of this is being done as BM or WW. Whats soloable as MW, obviously it will take alot longer, and cant include anything with an enrage

I'd never tried to solo Malygos until a few days ago, but I found that phase 1 and 2 might be faceroll but phase 3 is mind numbingly slow. Is there a way to speed this up, or is it just the nature of the beast?

Me soloing Sarth 3d 10 man in 1 min.

I know this isn't a huge accomplishment, but I wanted to test myself.

If you think you can do better make a vid response

That has me thinking about 25 man 3D... never got that Drake.

But my Agi set needs some work as I'm gearing MW as my Mainspec.

So to the people soloing Kael'thas, I have a question:

What happens if you use Grapple Weapon....on one of the weapons?

Quote Originally Posted by Dreyo View Post
    So to the people soloing Kael'thas, I have a question:

What happens if you use Grapple Weapon....on one of the weapons?
    didn't try but most likely nothing. Grapple Weapon works only on enemies that can be disarmed. i'm pretty sure you can't disarm those.
    Quote Originally Posted by Archaeon View Post
    In tbc everyone wished they were playing vanilla. In cataclysm everyone will wish they were playing wotlk.
    ^------True story!!

My concern for soloing content is the utter lack of self healing we have. My Chi Waves healing me for around 8-10k per hit when my Pally's Eternal flames healing for 80K(though it does take time to build up Holy power). My Expel harm is more healing but again rather weak and Im trying to figure out how everyone keeps saying it heals for a lot when for me its healing for very little. 15kish at 87 in mainly 416-450 gear. Healing Elixirs healing for around 20k on a 15 sec CD soon to be 18. Not only that but I feel like we certainly take more dmg also with less healing. Pally survivability wise for soloing stuff is far better then ours is currently, at least thats how I personally feel. Hows everyone soloing stuff with such low healing that we have?