Page 31 of 88 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakara View Post
    Yea, WW gear is ilvl48x at the moment so the number of encounters I need BrM for a dwindling, and I do wonder if with the 5.2 DPS increase to MW the specs will do comparable DPS (given Vengeance doesn't get very high in old content).
    I tested the changes on the PTR last week. 57K dps although I was just using a dps "rotation" without Xuen, including our T2 talents and without Renewing Mist so it would've fallen off a bit.
    As for your Ilvl: 48x is sufficient for doing some Ulduar10 hardmodes. TBC raid content should be soloable (except for Brutallus. You'll need a decent MW kit to survive his hard hits) as Windwalker and Naxxramas, OS10 and TotC10 should be doable as well as most of the fights in ICC10.

I get a lot of my healing from Healing Elixirs aswell, and it's getting buffed in 5.2 (iirc) so suppose it will all balance out.
    I use Dampen Harm or Diffuse Magic instead depending on the encounter and the damage done there.
    Brutallus and Sindragosa are good examples for Diffuse Magic. Bosses that take time to kill due to mechanics such as Lady Vashj in SSC are easier with Diffuse Magic than Healing Elixirs. Atleast that's my opinion.

Killed LDW 25H. Christ that was annoying to do, and went 20% past enrage. Forgetting to buff statas might have hurt me a little though.

Did an attempt on Gunship 25H and the ship seems to die quick as hell, but I'll put more time into it another day.

RoS is super easy in BT just summon Xuen once he comes out use chi wave on CD and when you get to about 50% ToK boss and just keep the expel harms and chi waves on CD and it shouldnt be a problem. Honestly i had more trouble with council in BT than anything. All done as WW, Ive done all naxx 10 ToC SSC kara (Chess event stopped me) TK (Brewmaster for kael) Ulduar 10 (except thorim/yogg) havnt put anytime into ICC or ToC, Sarth 10 3 drakes (WW in brewmaster gear for a higher ToD when he gets low, if you try this make sure you have tigereye brew at 10 stacks before you pull) All vanilla content (Except Twin Emps and C'thun) I have been trying to do ZA but everything hits so god damn hard. Ive also tried Maly 10/25 but im so terrible at the vehicle phase i cant solo it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tapzer View Post
    RoS is super easy in BT just summon Xuen once he comes out use chi wave on CD and when you get to about 50% ToK boss and just keep the expel harms and chi waves on CD and it shouldnt be a problem. Honestly i had more trouble with council in BT than anything. All done as WW, Ive done all naxx 10 ToC SSC kara (Chess event stopped me) TK (Brewmaster for kael) Ulduar 10 (except thorim/yogg) havnt put anytime into ICC or ToC, Sarth 10 3 drakes (WW in brewmaster gear for a higher ToD when he gets low, if you try this make sure you have tigereye brew at 10 stacks before you pull) All vanilla content (Except Twin Emps and C'thun) I have been trying to do ZA but everything hits so god damn hard. Ive also tried Maly 10/25 but im so terrible at the vehicle phase i cant solo it.
    on maly 10, you just need to hit 1-1-2-3 in that order and you shouldnt have a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by jhurley713 View Post
    on maly 10, you just need to hit 1-1-2-3 in that order and you shouldnt have a problem.
    The thing that took me a while to realize with this was that I couldn't skip to a next step because my energy was low. hit 1,1 then wait for the energy so you can hit 2, then hit three and repeat. I was impatient a few times before I finally realized that I was killing myself by not waiting.

Currently soloing in my normal specs (WW/MW) standard gear - have cleared
    Naxx - Plague Wing
    OS 10
    VoA - All except last i think? I know im missing one of the,m either fire or last 1.
    ICC10 - only Put and LK left (solod all as WW except Val - ofc went MW for her)
    So far lots of fun - planning on working on Put tomorrow and hopefully clearing 10N ICC.

Deleted
    Hey,
    here's my Yorsahj solo kill: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFSkuHNaCpI
    Used Zen-Sphere becuase Chi-Wave needs to much Chi.

I'll try to solo more stuff with 5.2 Heal-Solo specc, because tankspecc deals no dmg without vengenace.
    Maybe 5.2 heal + dps staff will be better.

Deleted
    Hi
    im looking to farm the terrorblade lookalike rogue set from ulduar 25
    do u know if its soloable as a monk on normale equip? lets say Il around 470 - 480?

Deleted
    Finally managed to solo EoE10 and OS10 3d... Know it isn't much, but last time I tried I was sitting on ilvl 455-ish, now at 467. Both were quite the cakewalk now :3 Going to give Illidari Council and Illidan a shot tonight!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by deu5 View Post
    Finally managed to solo EoE10 and OS10 3d... Know it isn't much, but last time I tried I was sitting on ilvl 455-ish, now at 467. Both were quite the cakewalk now :3 Going to give Illidari Council and Illidan a shot tonight!
    Council and Illidan are both pretty easy. One-shotted Illidan with ilvl less than 450, and two-shotted council after I wandered in WW specced and got annihilated. Once I swapped to BM it was simple. I didn't even realise they shared a heath pool until they went down. For council, concentrate on Lady Malande and interrupt her heals as much as possible. For Illidan, when he summons the flame elementals, just stay close to one of the glaives, or they enrage.

Can't seem to get OS10 3-Drake though. I get Sarth to ~20% HP and then just die once Tenebron's whelps show up. I could survive if I could be BM specced, but then I can't DPS enough to kill him before Shadron makes Sarth immune.

Deleted
    Yeah, my illidan wipes were mostly me being an idiot not knowing how to go about. Council really hurts as WW if you're not geared enough so went BrM there too. OS10 3d is more of a gear check though and just a dps race before Tenebron descends and just walks all over your face ^^

anyone here tried omnotron system normal mode? if so what specc, any special things i need to consider when being solo etc?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by kittycovox View Post
    anyone here tried omnotron system normal mode? if so what specc, any special things i need to consider when being solo etc?
    Was fairly easy the first time i did it around 48x gear. Only got easier now.
    I did it with normal Tank specc. Nothing special.
    Just keep care with the green blobs that you be far enough if they explode and see that you always can get the boss in one of the damage received boosting stuff on the ground without standing in it yourself.

On regards of solo i finally managed to get my Brawler title after i managed to get into that stuff on Friday ^__^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmalya View Post
    On regards of solo i finally managed to get my Brawler title after i managed to get into that stuff on Friday ^__^
    Gratz on brawler. Now go get the other 3 guys!
    Personaly i only have Disruptron left, quite the bitch to kill atm.

15+ Year Old Account
    Since MW are getting a damage buff maybe that spec could be used to solo some things?
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by Nyght View Post
    Hi
    im looking to farm the terrorblade lookalike rogue set from ulduar 25
    do u know if its soloable as a monk on normale equip? lets say Il around 470 - 480?
    When I was farming the 10-man offset stuff (i460-475), I was able to do Kologarn on 25. Some of them might be possible, some absolutely annihilated me. I haven't gone back since I finished my set.

Was fairly easy the first time i did it around 48x gear. Only got easier now.
    I did it with normal Tank specc. Nothing special.
    Just keep care with the green blobs that you be far enough if they explode and see that you always can get the boss in one of the damage received boosting stuff on the ground without standing in it yourself.
    I remember someone earlier in this thread posting a screenshot of himself doing Omnom at i475 (can't recall if he stated he was that level, or if I just remember from having the same self-buffed health)... anyway, I still can't do it at 483 or so, but Toxitron isn't the problem at all. As soon as Arcanatron comes out I start losing health too quickly and can never recover. :l

Quote Originally Posted by Drarion View Post
    Gratz on brawler. Now go get the other 3 guys!
    Personaly i only have Disruptron left, quite the bitch to kill atm.
    If you get a priest to buff you levitate you can cheese it quite a bit.

My monks sitting with a ilvl of 486 and my buddy(who goes with his Resto Shaman or Holy Pally) seem to be struggling with Magmaw inside BWD. We kill the omnotron system(while still getting worked on that fight for some reason) and head to Magmaw and cant seem to get past 20-30% range. Ive tried it in tank spec and it isn't enough dmg before he enrages and tried it in dps spec which he goes down much quicker but my healer buddy has to basically spam heal me with all worm adds and especially when I get picked up by him. Any suggestions for us to beat this bastard? Thought we would be able to do him easily which is proving to not be the case Oh and my buddy is in 48x heal gear so were both decently geared for the place. Also, does trash in BoT take awhile to kill for others? Is there something were doing wrong with them because each pack of mobs in there takes awhile to kill

Deleted
    If you get a priest to buff you levitate you can cheese it quite a bit.
    doesnt work as melee, ive tried it. trust me.

Quote Originally Posted by Drarion View Post
    doesnt work as melee, ive tried it. trust me.
    Are you horde or alliance? I haven't personally tried it but I've heard that it works for alliance but not horde.