Page 39 of 88 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Yea assumed as much, not looking to do Heroic content, but wouldn't mind pushing into Tier 11 since I didn't raid early Cata and never got the achievements for for anything pre Firelands.

Deleted
    3/4 in BoT is doable, Magmaw is a joke, so is omnitron, maloriak is impossible, chimaeron/arty probably doable, not sure about nef.

Good to know cheers.

Magmaw and Omnitron is joke in decent gear but you can't do anything in DS for example as a MW (while Brm can do 8/8).

Think I might just bite the bullet and go MW/BrM then. I only use WW for dailies and LFR when I can't be bothered healing... but I can just fitweave my way through that and top healing while doing middle of the road DPS in most groups!

I haven't pushed any solo content past ICC yet, so probably safer to stick with BrM regardless.

In looking ahead to trying H LK25 as MW eventually, what do you see as the optimum secondary stats for dps since it looks like the enrage was the issue for Xenerix? Worth keeping enough spirit for the hard expertise cap? Mostly reforge into crit? How much haste?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Baeric View Post
    In looking ahead to trying H LK25 as MW eventually, what do you see as the optimum secondary stats for dps since it looks like the enrage was the issue for Xenerix? Worth keeping enough spirit for the hard expertise cap? Mostly reforge into crit? How much haste?
    If you're using the healer legendary gem I'd definitely ignore the hard cap, soft cap would be my max. Simply because of how much crit you lose. However if I was going to use the DPS legendary I'd take spirit to not only hit more but to also reduce my mana tea casts. Haste you will want to ignore as much as possible for healer legendary, uncertain about the DPS one though I don't see it being as valuable as crit still.

Is Gunship-25 possible? I gave it a shot but with every single add spamming Pitch on the Skybreaker I wasn't able to get the enemy ship even below 50%.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cranica View Post
    Is Gunship-25 possible? I gave it a shot but with every single add spamming Pitch on the Skybreaker I wasn't able to get the enemy ship even below 50%.
    Pretty sure you can switch to 10 difficulty and back.

Quote Originally Posted by Baeric View Post
    Crit all the way and ~535+ ilvl with 2h weapon HC weapon. Usefullness of masery or haste is literally zero. Still not sure if its better int or crit for gemming.
    Last edited by Xenerix; 2013-05-31 at 11:37 PM.

Deleted
    A great victory today ! (in fact it was yesturday )
    Heroic Ragna isn't a joke (new most difficult boss, no less difficult than Spine), even if a few points are very fun (or ridiculous) on the vid x)

Done with Ilvl 525.

well done wannoob!
    had maybe 30-40 tries a few months back with around 520-522 ilvl and only made it to phase 3 one time, wish i had tried again after i migrated and lost the lockout but i was too lazy to reclear it...
    i can see why you chose to go for that much haste as healing through burning wound stacks was definately the biggest issue.
    tip for others wanting to solo this, use glyph of retreat. it removes all your threath for 10 seconds after roll, this means that xuen will still have aggro even if you are in melee. this helps alot on bosses which is untauntable by xuen.

Hilarious flying above Rag with 3 meteors chasing you.

Deleted
    Thank you I thought I was around 200 heartbeat while I ran (or flew) with the 3 meteors (300 while I killed the boss)

Maebyflex, thanks too for the tips, maybe you are giving me a way to solo Challenge Mode third Jade serpent's boss ! (Maybe).

Anyway, a lot of boss are remaining

Quote Originally Posted by lanerios View Post
    Amusing how people say they "solo" BT when the first boss makes that quite impossible to do, as far as I am aware at least.
    The first boss is extremely easy to solo if you can nuke him fast enough
    "If the people who are trying to destroy this world aren't taking a day off, then why should I?"

-Bob Marley

Quote Originally Posted by MagicBanana View Post
    The first boss is extremely easy to solo if you can nuke him fast enough
    Quite an old post you quoted... But yeah, the dps requirement isn't tough if he even casts his bubble (he may not even use it because he doesn't throw out spines when one person is soloing him).
    Computer: Intel I7-3770k @ 4.5GHz | 16GB 1600MHz DDR3 RAM | AMD 7970 GHz @ 1200/1600 | ASUS Z77-V PRO Mobo|

Quote Originally Posted by Yohassakura View Post
    Quite an old post you quoted... But yeah, the dps requirement isn't tough if he even casts his bubble (he may not even use it because he doesn't throw out spines when one person is soloing him).
    The quoted post is almost 8 months old, BT has been severly nerfed since that. Earlier you had to kill him before he casts the bubble, because it lasted twice as long, heaedl for the double amount and he would chaincast it. It was quite hard for BrM to achieve then (considering the gear) and impossible as MW (since you hardly did any damage), so you had to spec WW with decent gear.

is anyone here able to kill instructor R from naxx? Trying to get slayer of the lifeless and he is just crushing me

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kramjam View Post
    is anyone here able to kill instructor R from naxx? Trying to get slayer of the lifeless and he is just crushing me
    I did it as BM, wasn't all that difficult. I was in about 510 gear at the time. Don't think I had to to anything beyond just the normal tanking rotation. The trash beforehand was however, the stupid invulnerability crap the DKs on the horses use.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kramjam View Post
    One of the easiest in there on 10m as ww, use touch of karma if you get low.