Page 54 of 88 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    well, just had a 1% wipe soloing yogg0+ 25 so thats deffo doable. i'll redo and upload later.

Quote Originally Posted by Miuh View Post
    Ok so video of the kill without the clicking noise :>
    I enjoyed your chi mushrooms more than I should have. Nice kill, thanks for the vid!

Quote Originally Posted by lopk View Post
    I enjoyed your chi mushrooms more than I should have. Nice kill, thanks for the vid!
    Haha, me too, what addon is that?

Quote Originally Posted by iddqd View Post
    Haha, me too, what addon is that?
    That is actually a Weak Auras for my chi bar

Deleted
    Has anyone soloed valithria as WW/BRM?
    Aswell as 25m gunship, I manage to get 10man gunship down.
    Right now I'm stuck at valithria, any tips?

Valithria can be cheesed as BrM.

Just use Glyph of Targeted expulsion, and make sure to stay under 35% HP so you can spam it. So unequip all your gear then re-equip pre pull, and take enough damage to keep below the threshold.

I also use Zen Sphere on Valithria and just use the Chi for Guard on myself if I ever get low (which i don't).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drarion View Post
    well, just had a 1% wipe soloing yogg0+ 25 so thats deffo doable. i'll redo and upload later.
    found it :P

Deleted
    Didnt link it cause i didnt think it was worth it, was a bit too easy and seeing as you dont get sanity reduce anymore from just being there its pretty much so.

Lk25hc aswell, oneshot it yesterday so i didnt even fraps it...

>_> Silly question: how do I avoid being kicked/blown away by alysrazor?

Quote Originally Posted by Vasilisa View Post
    If you are to far way when she does molten she will reset and blow you away.
    Edit: Molten is when she goes down and drop fethers.

Deleted
    Has anyone been able to do it as mistweaver?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flopkat View Post
    Has anyone been able to do it as mistweaver?
    Not that i know off, should be even easier imo.

The fight is a joke atm aslong as you can dispell yourself...

Deleted
    Not that i know off, should be even easier imo.

The fight is a joke atm aslong as you can dispell yourself...
    The problem I've been having is the last phase where the adds simply overrun me.

Quote Originally Posted by Vasilisa View Post
    Good to know. Thanks for the tips

Quote Originally Posted by Flopkat View Post
    The problem I've been having is the last phase where the adds simply overrun me.
    Yea same here. Unless you can do some insane dps like that windwalker above, you will never be able to keep the adds low hp whilst doing any reasonable damage to the boss. Everytime the adds heal you are forced to spam healing spheres aswell untill the healing buff expires else you die pretty fast so its pretty mana inefficient.
    Atm I do it every week on my brewmaster spec and even then the adds start hitting insanely hard after so many have spawned and brewmasters have a lot stronger cleaves and better survival than mistweavers

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mjolnrik View Post
    Yea same here. Unless you can do some insane dps like that windwalker above, you will never be able to keep the adds low hp whilst doing any reasonable damage to the boss. Everytime the adds heal you are forced to spam healing spheres aswell untill the healing buff expires else you die pretty fast so its pretty mana inefficient.
    Atm I do it every week on my brewmaster spec and even then the adds start hitting insanely hard after so many have spawned and brewmasters have a lot stronger cleaves and better survival than mistweavers
    For doing it as WW it is mostly about gear, once you're in the 550s or so it is certainly achievable. My solo this week at 563 only had one set of add heals go out, yogg died before the 2nd.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    For doing it as WW it is mostly about gear, once you're in the 550s or so it is certainly achievable. My solo this week at 563 only had one set of add heals go out, yogg died before the 2nd.
    Yeah I'm doing it in 560 gear and Yogg dies right before or after the first heal goes out. Drums + Pot + 20 TeB stacks + Xuen usually does the trick.

Deleted
    What spec(s) would you say have the best/easiest chance at getting Ygg-Saron 25? And at what item level is it getting reasonably doable?
    Last edited by mmoc799ce8bee0; 2013-10-29 at 08:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pepeu View Post
    What spec(s) would you say have the best/easiest chance at getting Ygg-Saron 25? And at what item level is it getting reasonably doable?
    Probably as brewmaster. As said above, as a windwalker you would need roughly 550 ilevel to burst the boss down before the adds start to rape you. I dont believe any mistweaver has soloed it yet. As a brewmaster I think you only need enough gear to get the brain down in 2 brain phases else theirs too many tentacles in p2 to really handle and after that you survival in p2 is ALOT better than the other 2 specs. So around 535 ilevel should be doable and you can take the drums of rage etc to help out with that.

Quote Originally Posted by mjolnrik View Post
    Probably as brewmaster. As said above, as a windwalker you would need roughly 550 ilevel to burst the boss down before the adds start to rape you. I dont believe any mistweaver has soloed it yet. As a brewmaster I think you only need enough gear to get the brain down in 2 brain phases else theirs too many tentacles in p2 to really handle and after that you survival in p2 is ALOT better than the other 2 specs. So around 535 ilevel should be doable and you can take the drums of rage etc to help out with that.
    I'm pretty sure that as BM you won't have enough dps to beat him before he starts healing himself.