Page 55 of 88 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasilisa View Post
    I'm pretty sure that as BM you won't have enough dps to beat him before he starts healing himself.
    You move the adds away from the boss wen the heal goes out. That way the boss never heals himself. The point of being brewmaster instead of windwalker in lower ilevel is because you can survive all the adds hitting you hard and constantly healing up
    But anyway my first kill as brewmaster was 537 ilevel

Deleted
    Oh! Found this one: (Youtube link) + watch?v=ucc3sDrl2No
    A Mistweaver Monk did it in 5.2. It doesn't say what gear he had at the time though.

Quote Originally Posted by pepeu View Post
    Oh! Found this one: (Youtube link) + watch?v=ucc3sDrl2No
    A Mistweaver Monk did it in 5.2. It doesn't say what gear he had at the time though.
    Not quite the same we were thinking of. Thats normal which is when the player activates the guardians which help during the fight. As you can see the adds in the last phase were being killed. On the heroic mode which is 0 keepers (only 1 which drops a mount) the adds cant be killed
    Last edited by mjolnrik; 2013-10-29 at 07:34 PM.

Deleted
    Finally down !
    Heroic Spine of Deathwing : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJKItBbE2pM

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wannoob View Post
    Finally down !

Congratulations!!

I can't believe you wiped 647 times on that. . . o.O

Quote Originally Posted by Wannoob View Post
    Finally down !
    And Madness as well apparently.

10+ Year Old Account
    Solo'd stone guards. RJW did nearly 40 million damage. Cleave trinket did 8 million.
    I'm just here to complain, if I'm being honest

Deleted
    How much can a BRM monk solo in Firelands?
    I've only tried spiderboss and each time phase 2 she consumes spiders til 5mill health or so and I get killed very quick.

Deleted
    Normal? All has been done, did 6/7 myself but cba with ragnaros. Never had any issues with bethilac, when I went down there was a lot of stuff up but she died really quickly anyway.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpette View Post
    Normal? All has been done, did 6/7 myself but cba with ragnaros. Never had any issues with bethilac, when I went down there was a lot of stuff up but she died really quickly anyway.
    Very odd she went down with 1.5mil hp and after 2seconds she was at 5mil, impossible to dps that down when you got 15spiders shooting magical damage at you.

Quote Originally Posted by testocyp View Post
    Very odd she went down with 1.5mil hp and after 2seconds she was at 5mil, impossible to dps that down when you got 15spiders shooting magical damage at you.
    Possible that it was bad timing, that you got her to phase 2 at about the same time as the spiderlings spawned?

Quote Originally Posted by testocyp View Post
    How much can a BRM monk solo in Firelands?
    I've only tried spiderboss and each time phase 2 she consumes spiders til 5mill health or so and I get killed very quick.
    If you want to do this the long way but probably the slightly easier way you can never go up and just focus on killing the spiders. This way wen she finally comes down for p2 theres very little damage going out except from the boss but you will have to kill her from full hp in this phase. This is in fact the heroic tactic of soloing it to avoid the stuns in p2 so normal this tactic should work easy enough. As others have said, it may have just been bad timing since I dont think shes ever healed that much hp when ive soloed her.
    But yea a brm can actually solo 7/7.

Deleted
    Managed her pretty easy afterwards. went for lord rytholine(?) and wasnt a big success hurts not knowing firelands tacs

10+ Year Old Account
    The only FL solo (sans Ragnaros) that I found annoying was Alysrazor, it was a long fight and she would randomly reset while I was flying. I haven't tried Ragnaros but I'm certain it's doable.
    I'm just here to complain, if I'm being honest

Quote Originally Posted by Rixark View Post
    The only FL solo (sans Ragnaros) that I found annoying was Alysrazor, it was a long fight and she would randomly reset while I was flying. I haven't tried Ragnaros but I'm certain it's doable.
    To avoid alysrazor resetting you just need to stay close to her. When she flys down you need to be right behind her else as you said she often does reset.
    As for ragnaros just manage were you put your magma traps in p1 to avoid running into 1 in p3 and summon xuen and run out of melee range of the boss to reset your stacks around 9 or 10 stacks and hes pretty easy.

Notable stuff I've solo' is Heroic Morchok, Yor'Sahj, Zon'ozz and Hagara. Havent done Ultraxion due to it being impossible I believe with my current gear. Currently working on Warmaster best attempt I've had is 30% on last dragon. The RNG on Warmaster is just horrible atleast for me :P Besides that I've done the basic stuff, most of TBC most of Classic and some Wotlk

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterPerpetual View Post
    ... Zon'ozz...
    Tried it yesterday, THAT BLOODY TRASH. I kept getting grabbed and glitched under the ground, then DCed until I gave up heh.

Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    Tried it yesterday, THAT BLOODY TRASH. I kept getting grabbed and glitched under the ground, then DCed until I gave up heh.
    To avoid that u pretty much need to summon xuen and kill the big tentacle before he despawns. That way it never bugs out but it is a pretty long way around considering it takes more than 9mins to get them down since you need to wait for xuen before each pull.
    Cant confirm it but you might be able to use the ox statue the same way

Deleted
    Only the group on the left has a buggy tentacle, you don't need to wait for Xuen for the other ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Animma View Post
    Only the group on the left has a buggy tentacle, you don't need to wait for Xuen for the other ones.
    Oh rlly? I havent noticed that. Will definitely save a bit of time then lol. Cheers for the tip