Page 80 of 88 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    So has normal Dark Animus been solo'd on 25man?

709-712 ilvl (no legendary ring - at the 715 currently). Im MW main with ww off, so I'd just need to pick up the spec.

is it possible?

Need dem shoulders, would help not having to bring in the guild

Deleted
    Anyone Tried H&F normal seriously? Had few pulls today and got to 67% after 6min. at 700il and without 2/4p.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemski View Post
    Anyone Tried H&F normal seriously? Had few pulls today and got to 67% after 6min. at 700il and without 2/4p.
    Enrage timer = 8 minutes.
    DPS requirement = 78k approx.
    Also, no interesting mecanics. In the best case, it would be a DPScheck - so C Rank. Otherwise, the encounter would be meaningless - D Rank.
    Last edited by mmocfe2a18639c; 2015-10-30 at 02:29 PM.

Saw a hunter did Gruul and Kormrok they have some nifty mechanics to work with that class
    Looking foward to more t17 solos from the tank classes!

Deleted
    http://imgur.com/K2lqxNV

3/7 Highmaul with that.
    Oh, and... EXTREMELY pleasant and difficult boss

^ Twins. You know you wanna. Monk mobility, they'll kill it ages before dks :3 Also uber grats
    "It's those tears of rage making it harder for you to see." - Warstar [March 2016]
    Soloing Discord
    DH

According to my testing Twins is most likely impossible, I used a range tracking addon and even in the 20-25 yard range with displacer beast as he is casting I got the enfeebling roar debuff, unless theres some glitchy stuff with transcendence (i think wannoob already said he tried some trick for it that didn't work) you will get 250% damage taken, 500% damage taken, 750% damage taken. You could maybe push through the 500% damage taken but good luck on 750, and you are probably gonna get to 1000 by the time boss dies.

edit: if you figure out something to prove me wrong ill be happy

My monk is geared 634, I wouldn't be able to kill the trashes much less attempt the boss xD I had a few theories to do with soaking whirlwind as opposed to avoiding it (thus nullifying Enfeebing) and stacking avoidance for shield bash/charge (don't know how often he uses shield bash) and timing it for the whirlwind stacks to drop off for each shield charge. Havn't done the numbers on it though, just off the top of my head.

The only limiting factor is that I don't know if hen solo Emfeebing required 4 players to stop the cast like it does in normal. If it does then the boss is just flat out not doable until it's patched/outgeared. If it dosn't then there's hope, though it would probably require BiS.

Also while typing this had a fit in my head to check dps requirements, and although Wan is a legend I think 240k sustained dps is a bit out of his comfort zone. I guess twins will be a boss that falls during the first teir of legion. Maybe pre-raid in heroic dungeon gear but it would require a good dose of RNJesus and be a stretch.

EDIT: Curiosity question, Enfeebing wouldn't split with black ox statue would it?
    Last edited by JimSolo; 2015-11-28 at 03:01 PM.
    "It's those tears of rage making it harder for you to see." - Warstar [March 2016]
    Soloing Discord
    DH

Not sure about the statue but both mirror of the blademaster copies and my treants from force of nature talent (3 of them at once) didn't seem to reduce how much enfeebling I got. I'm not sure what you mean about nullifying enfeelbing with whirlwind? I think I usually stood in the whirlwind.

Deleted
    I'll try Twin Ogrons by next week. I still need my ID to reset for the moment.
    So far, I have 3 strategies that are sure to work on Twin Ogrons. Which one is the best, and is it enough? Time will tell.
    But eh, "Who can survive through the Red Dawn" episode 2 .

NB: Also, Heroic Ko'ragh down. Not that much to say, 12 seconds before berserk, even thouugh that was a one shot.

Deleted
    For Twin Ogron, your effective dps will always be a bit higher due to cleaving HP-sharing bosses. 240k dps sounds like a pretty easily attainable burst number for protection paladins, who might also be able to drop Enfeebling... brb asking my paladin friend if he wants to try something silly^^

That would be probably the tensest boss ever if you can pull it off. Probably moreso than original red dawn twins because you're not getting any advantages from enrage that you did in ToT (rip vengeance and 900k keg smashes). And what I meant in the post previous was that, you need 4 players to be insiide the range of whilrlwind in order to stop the cast of enfeebling. If enfeebling we just established dosn't scale when solo, which debunks my theory of soaking whirlwind. My idea was avoiding damages to save cds for sheld charges if enfeebling did get through. If it's cast no matter what it would be easier to just avoid whirlwind altogether.

Bare in mind it's been like 6 months since I stepped foot in that place and I've only ever pulled the boss solo on my dk and lasted about 30 seconds, not long enough to see anything mechanically. I could be speaking out of my ass at this point xD

EDIT: 240k is tight for any tank class at this point, hell, it's hugely tight for dps's on only 2 targets. The quick 'in my head' maths told me that if wan did 110k sustained during Brakenspore and we estimate that the lost dps's used for flamethrower/mushrooms is equal to that of the lost dps for mechanics on twins, I honestly can't see anyone getting it over 150. 150k would leave about 3 minutes of enrage? something like that. not bothering to do the maths.

EDIT2: Just realised I may be doing this on mythic hps since that's what wowhead is reporting now. Can someone give me an exact figure on normal difficulty twins hp? Would kill to have a database that actually reports these things accuratly.

EDIT3: Going through the world of logs posts. if what I"m reading is correct, is it not plausable that several mythic SoO bosses might die before Legion? I'm thinking Spoils and Paragons might. Potentially Nazgrim?
    Last edited by JimSolo; 2015-11-29 at 04:04 PM.
    Soloing Discord
    DH

I don't see why you need anywhere near 240k DPS if you can drop stacks. The requirement to beat enrage is ~65k DPS (38.6M health, 10 minute enrage).
    Last edited by Saiyendra; 2015-11-30 at 03:48 PM.

Yeah I was about to say your hp numbers are wrong I got them to 50% and seemed on track to the enrage.

Wowhead being full of **** confirmed. Claims 9 minute enrage, 125m hp (Probably mythic numbers like I said in my previous post) Guess it's all just about survival and not being hit with a 1000% extra damage debuff then.
    Soloing Discord
    DH

Don't forget Wannoob, its only a loot lock your ID. So if you get a friend to be leader of group and zone in, you will get a fresh lockout to play with, they just help you kill kargath or whatever and then log off. Don't need to wait for raid reset is all I mean, curious to see how you will manage twin ogron very curious.

Deleted
    http://imgur.com/bQ0zh2x

Wowwwww, that was insane!
    Also, I had an idea to trigger the chains, but even with that, the DPS/Survival/Timing remain so tennnnnnse

Best boss of Highmaul in terms of mecanisms so far.
    Also, 4/7. I'm coooooooming Twin Ogrons!!!

^ Marry me?
    Soloing Discord
    DH

So what do we do in legion with removal of expel harm and guard? reroll to DH?

Quote Originally Posted by Anufis View Post
    So what do we do in legion with removal of expel harm and guard? reroll to DH?
    can't make judgements on this. healing elixirs, chi wave, goto, could be enough. brewmaster is not open on alpha to try out yet, there will probably be numerous changes before it's added.
    Brewmaster Icy-Veins Guide Writer