Exclamation Brewmaster Macro Help

When you first choose Brewmaster as a specification for your Monk character, you get to use the ability Dizzy Haze where when you click it you get to throw a brew at range to pretty much gain AoE threat with no damage. So when you use it you get a green little circle on your mouse cursor and you get to choose where you throw it, similar to Death and Decay for Death Knights or Glyphed Consecration for Paladins, except you can spam Dizzying Haze because you have no cool down. The thing is however, after you use it once the green circle stays so you can use it again. To turn it off you have to hit escape, and that is pretty annoying. So does anyone know how to make a macro for it so when i click it initially it goes on and I can use it as normal, but when I hit the keybind for it again it will go off. This would be very helpful as i am sure this is bothering other people besides me. Thanks and cheers!

-Championn
    "Three Apples changed the World, 1st one seduced Eve, 2nd fell on Newton, and the 3rd was offered to the World half bitten by Steve Jobs."

If you right click, it gets rid of the targeting reticle.

Quote Originally Posted by Affectionate View Post
    If you right click, it gets rid of the targeting reticle.
    Haha wow no way? Well thanks anyway, guess I don't need a macro after all!
    "Three Apples changed the World, 1st one seduced Eve, 2nd fell on Newton, and the 3rd was offered to the World half bitten by Steve Jobs."