sithilus or blasted lands for 54-60 lving?

Currently lv 54 and grinding out blackrock depth just isnt cutting it...

I stoped at 54 because i wanted to go to blasted lands > outlands right away

however their is no war chief's call(horde) for blasted lands but their is 1 for sithilus

which 1 is better?

if blasted lands where should i go for the first few quests.

Both are good areas, but sadly, the time it took for you to write and post this, read and reply you could have already been in Outland.

Quote Originally Posted by Chozn View Post
    Both are good areas, but sadly, the time it took for you to write and post this, read and reply you could have already been in Outland.
    LOL. 54-58 takes 45 seconds to lv...

good 1

but seriously i prefer blasted lands, where should i go?

Blasted lands. Less travel, more quest options.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't believe that there are very many quests left in Silithus these days.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Only go to Silithus if you REALLY HATE getting ganked. Because you will in Blasted Lands at least once. Especially now with CRZ.

Even with the above, BL is still about 50x faster than silithus, whose quests are pretty much kill X until low drop % Y drops Z times.

15+ Year Old Account
    Sithilus wasn't revamped at all. Blasted Lands was, and therefore is much better.