Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    1- there are exclusive games come with ps3 or xbox 360

games like uncharted 1 , 2 and 3

2- love to share friends the online network with diffrent games like RE6 CoD ( beacuse those friends got consoles )

3- been so young and can not pay moeny to built good pc for games

4- been so young to become a pc gammer

5- since starting games was with a consoles , it take long time to move to pc games world

in my opinion there are games did come for ps3 , xbox360 and pc but when we compared them u will see how diffrent the graphics are beacuse u ganna see that pc copy is better !

Note :

no.3 and No.4 did not mean those consoles are for kids no ,, but in my experience when we was kids and start gamming we just got usually to like playing games on a consoles cus it is like a happy meal for us even we did play some games on pc but our major device was console but with long time and earning more money that let us to built the right pc for gamming ,, for me i am old gammer so my console use to beat my family pc in the parts cus our old pc is like what 3.1 win lol and move to crappy pc

in my days there was no good pcs for my games and even if they come to my town they cost aloooot for me as a kid

but now every thing change and we can built a pc cheaper but still there are people can not offer the price of nice pc

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Izzabella View Post
    For me I like the idea of console gaming since its more social. You can have party games and invite someone over without them having to lug over a computer. It seems cheaper. Buy a console once and it lasts for 5+ years and plays all the games released for it. Theres pros and cons to console vs pc but the #1 reason to play a particular format is the exclusives. I already play the PC and despite the benefits of consoles if all the games I wanted to play could be for a pc and run on my computer than I would probably never touch a console. However thats not likely to happen.
    I used to agree with the party comment, but so few games now have local multiplayer it's disappointing. We used to have huge Halo and Halo 2 parties after school with 16+ people but those times are long gone. Now-days, there really is no difference between PC and console gaming in terms of the social aspect

The biggest reason you can play games on a 5-year-old console is because developers are forced to make them work for that console. None of the consoles can use any of the new technology that's being released until the next generation comes around. "Stifling" is the best way I can put it

I agree on the exclusives though; Halo was the reason I bought an XBOX
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

10+ Year Old Account
    Because people are more likely to ask your pc rather than your console to check their facebook.

And confort. I know it is possible to connect your PC on your TV, get some wireless pads, and play it on the coach, but... I don't see a lot of people doing that, including "console-haters".

Quote Originally Posted by Hraklea View Post
    Because people are more likely to ask your pc rather than your console to check their facebook.

And confort. I know it is possible to connect your PC on your TV, get some wireless pads, and play it on the coach, but... I don't see a lot of people doing that, including "console-haters".
    I did for a while, playing EVE Online on a 42" tv is pretty awesome.

Both PS3 and Xbox 360 have outdated hardware, så stick with PC for now or wait until a new console comes out imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Highangel View Post
    Both PS3 and Xbox 360 have outdated hardware, så stick with PC for now or wait until a new console comes out imo.
    Outdated hardware doesn't really mean anything. There were PS2 games coming out in 2008 (and I don't mean Madden/Fifa/NCAA/).
    In fact, I'm pretty sure the PS2 is still being sold and manufactured in Japan and it has even outsold the Vita a couple of times in the weekly rankings.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiift View Post
    1: Graphic wise its the best price/quality, to get the same Graphics as a Xbox360 you are gonna need a beast of a computer (aprox 1200$)
    Rofl, i can build a PC that has stronger specs than an xbox for 200 euros.

10+ Year Old Account
    Consoles are better for when friends get together as they're far easier to setup and go. Not to mention console exclusives. There are a ton of games I want to play on PS3 and XBox 360, but I can't because I don't own either.

The only valid reason why I would buy a console would be to play online with some of my friends.-

Deleted
    I only bought a xbox 360 for Gears, And because my friends didn't have enough money/time/knowledge to build their own computer.. But since that changed last year and every single one of my friends who had an 360 instead of a PC, went out and bought a PC and forced me to put it together for them. My xbox is collecting dust in the corner except for the odd resident evil 6/Gears of war

Even my ps2 gets more gaming time than my 360, gotta love those old resident evil games :3

And my ps3 barely gets any playtime at all, Now it's just functioning as a bluray player and that rarely happens because it's plugged into my 42", And I'd rather watch bluray on my 50" which is not in my bedroom >.<

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Holo View Post
    Rofl, i can build a PC that has stronger specs than an xbox for 200 euros.
    Now that's a bit of an extreme exaggeration.

One nice thing is always the media system you can use from your xbox / ps3.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Which the PC has as well
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Now that's a bit of an extreme exaggeration.

No it's not. Secondhand parts, yeah, but that doesn't take away the fact.

Oh and it will be mini atx size. So it will actually also be able to fit in about the size of an xbox. Making it just as portable.
    Last edited by Evolixe; 2012-10-09 at 09:41 PM.

Ever tried Fifa 12/13 on a PC? Sucks ballzzzzzzz

But reasons why u should:

1: Graphic wise its the best price/quality, to get the same Graphics as a Xbox360 you are gonna need a beast of a computer (aprox 1200$)
    2: Xbox and PS3 both have DVD players build in, so u buy a console AND a dvd player at the same time.
    3: Playstation allow u to browse online (Flatscreen pron without HDMI/Svideo/Scart Cable!)
    4: Games are the same price so no difference there
    5: Personally i like the feel of a console better than clicking a mouse and hitting a keyboard

6: PC gamers are often more geeky, this 1 is gonna make alot of people rage but ill explain why thats a bad thing.

Morals and ethics aside, in real life it all comes down to who u know. I dont hate geeky people, without them there woulnd be cool people, but overall they dont do very well in real life. When PC gaming (lets say GW2 or WoW) U will end up meeting more geeky people, wich will become ur own lifestyle because people adapt to their environment. And then u become a RL outcast urself.

PS3 / Xbox360 have more casual gamers and ur more likely to encounter people considered casual or even socially renown, again the adapting nature of men, u will end up being that way = profit IRL.

Hate all u want, its fact.
    That's just funny =)))
    1. Facepalm. For 1200$ you can buy a machine which would perform far better than next gen consoles will be.
    2. DvD drives for PC are very cheap.
    3. ...
    4. In my country console game costs 4x times more than new PC blockbuster.
    5. Buy controller? They are very cheap.
    6. Bullshit. Imo people who buy special attributes dedicated only to games are addicted and geeky, not those who actually do more than gaming on their home platform.

Deleted
    Ever tried Fifa 12/13 on a PC? Sucks ballzzzzzzz

But reasons why u should:

2: Xbox and PS3 both have DVD players build in, so u buy a console AND a dvd player at the same time.
    3: Playstation allow u to browse online (Flatscreen pron without HDMI/Svideo/Scart Cable!)
    4: Games are the same price so no difference there
    5: Personally i like the feel of a console better than clicking a mouse and hitting a keyboard

6: PC gamers are often more geeky, this 1 is gonna make alot of people rage but ill explain why thats a bad thing.

Morals and ethics aside, in real life it all comes down to who u know. I dont hate geeky people, without them there woulnd be cool people, but overall they dont do very well in real life. When PC gaming (lets say GW2 or WoW) U will end up meeting more geeky people, wich will become ur own lifestyle because people adapt to their environment. And then u become a RL outcast urself.

PS3 / Xbox360 have more casual gamers and ur more likely to encounter people considered casual or even socially renown, again the adapting nature of men, u will end up being that way = profit IRL.

Hate all u want, its fact.
    Haha.. 1200$?So you're telling me you need a 1200$ computer to run bf3@ low settings? Which still are miles ahead of any console today..

I like playing games on my 360 over the computer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Izzabella View Post
    That person was very rudely replied to and you reply with another rude remark... A lot of people are putting biased anecdotes rather than fact checked information here. Its ok. People are entitled to their opinions =D
    That doesn't mean their opinion should be stated in such a way that they're intentionally trying to start something. PCs have a better performance for the cost than consoles, and that's a fact. They have a larger game library than any console; that's also a fact. PCs are also able to do many things that aren't related to gaming, and that's a fact.

The only direct fact that anyone's posted related to consoles is that they have exclusives you generally can't play on a PC. Everything else is conjecture or simply misinformed.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Deleted
    HAHAHAHAHAHA! So funny how stupid Console-Players are
    Consoles use 7year old hardware. 300$ PC > Consoles EZPZ!

Warning: Stop the PC vs Console nonsense. Now. If it continues, infractions will be handed out to those that take part in it and the thread will be closed.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Creamy Flames View Post
    Alright, I want you to give me all the reasons you can think of why I should buy an Xbox360 or a PS3!
    This is ofcourse because I'm indecisive, and would love to hear what others think of their respective console and why they think so.
    I have (as well as my gaming PC) a Wii and a PS3.

The Wii is because I'm a Nintendo fan boy at heard and must complete all Zelda games!

PS3 because sometimes you don't want to hassle of waving your arms round in the air (when playing Wii) and just want to play games the old fashioned way. It also has a built in Blu-Ray player, so I get a better movie experience, as I don't own a seperate DVD/Blu-Ray player - so the Blu-Ray aspect was a major plus.

Also PS3 because I prefer the controller to the Xbox controller - I appreciate the Xbox controller is better for FPS games, but I hate FPS console games! I play a lot of street fighter, and like any old school street fighter player its gotta be the D-Pad, and the Xbox has a terribad D-Pad!

Console specific games - I prefer the PS3 specific games to the Xbox ones.

Plus my brother already had a Xbox, so seemed silly getting the same when I can just play on his =p