Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
1
2
  1. #21
    Oh how i miss those golden days of RM 2v2 Arena :> I really cant see why they dont go back to TBC Season 1-3 PvP balance shouldnt be to hart or?

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Injin View Post
    Low damage rogues are conceptually like a sniper who delivers flowers by rifle.
    I also love how an issue like "with all cooldowns up, my entire class and gear combination can't outdamage a single talent point warriors have" gets changed to "mindless ganking".

    This would be very much as if rogues were passively immune to shadow and frost magic, just, because talent point.

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Verain View Post
    I also love how an issue like "with all cooldowns up, my entire class and gear combination can't outdamage a single talent point warriors have" gets changed to "mindless ganking".

    This would be very much as if rogues were passively immune to shadow and frost magic, just, because talent point.
    second wind is good for duel/1v1 fights against clueless people. i get killed by alot of classes easly. but they pop there cooldown when i'm at 35% instead of what most people do and burst me to 35% and then whine there can't kill me.

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by loki504 View Post
    second wind is good for duel/1v1 fights against clueless people. i get killed by alot of classes easly. but they pop there cooldown when i'm at 35% instead of what most people do and burst me to 35% and then whine there can't kill me.
    Erm please go and read the post you quoted again. We are saying that using all freakin possible cooldowns + trinkets we can't kill you when you are at 35% due to a lvl 30 talent.

  5. #25
    The Patient Matutin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Posts
    314
    Quote Originally Posted by Avengerx View Post
    Erm please go and read the post you quoted again. We are saying that using all freakin possible cooldowns + trinkets we can't kill you when you are at 35% due to a lvl 30 talent.
    I killed a pro warrior last night during a Sha kill, there was some lame alliance trying to gank us and he taunted the boss.

    So my best advice to kill a prot warrior is just standing next to the sha the entire day and try to kill him when he is tanking a World Boss and a billion adds and MC people.
    My Rogue

    Veni, vidi, vici.

    I like MoP now c:

  6. #26
    Pandaren Monk Tenkachii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Al'Akir
    Posts
    1,843
    Rogues are finally balanced. The good rogues will remain good Damage isn't really that important.

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by T Man View Post
    People say 1v1 does not matter when in fact it does.

    As you all know when in 3s there will come a time when you end up being 2v2 and then 1v1.

    Lets say your rmp vs hunt shaman war.

    You kill their shaman, they kill your mage (it could happen)

    You get the hunter in a good spot, no cds, no healer.. you got for the hunter as hes low... you get the kill and make it back to the war but he kills your priest.

    Are you just meant to leave?

    This was just a random set up but 1v1 can happen, when it does why should we be out of luck when going against a warrior? was the point allll this was trying to make
    1v1 in rated play happens due to mistakes made by either side. to stay on topic, if a rogue is trying to kill a prot warrior 1v1, it is because his teammates died and they already lost the fight. or the rogue is retarded for going in solo.
    Quote Originally Posted by inboundpaper View Post
    The short answer is nope, the long answer is noooooooooooooooope.

  8. #28
    Playing combat at the moment, vs equally geared warriors, I will do everything right, not being "op", just out playing the warrior, get him to 35% I have 75% hp yes, yes, ... no... regen, regen, regen, while I manage a recup ticking for 7-10k at its best, waste all my cooldown to get the warrior down to 35%, ( there is no slow burning a warrior as a rogue any more, if there was, I would hold my cool downs till than) the warrior manages to fend off my 7k- 25k crits, eviscerate maybe hitting for 45k vs pvp gear, the warrior pummels past my cheat death, and a thought victory is an embarrassment. I'm so sick of hearing OP rogue,"just mad they can't gank people off in a cheap shot ks.. When rogues were "OP" it was seriously easy to kill a bad rogue, now even the most skilled rogues cannot compete. Just because you never learned how to beat a rogue does not mean they were OP, blizzard dumbed down the game all over, and it is pretty clear they dumbed down rogues so all the nubs can have a chance playing a rogue using all its utility, vs a player who uses maybe 4 attacks, and auto defensive's

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •