Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Over LAN and no shooter or MMO. Diablo 2, Dungeon Keeper, Heroes of Might and Magic, Red Alert (1-2)

My GF isn't really a gamer but she did play D3 with me and enjoyed it. However I'm totally burnt out on the genre now (no thx to D2, TL2) and she is very non competitive so wouldn't like FPS/RTS. I was thinking about turn based strategy.. Civilization or HOMM, those were pretty fun when I used to play with friends and are easy to pick up. GW2 would be great too but she doesn't have that kind of time to invest atm.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchure View Post
    Well i did i said no mmos (guildwars 2) or fps (borderlands 2). Only fitting game suggested so far is Torchlight wich i will check out
    So far we tryed mostly RTS stuff like homm6 and wc3,civ5.
    Magicka is the one with short little mages?
    Ups, sorry, this is what happens when I don't read stuff fully.

Yes, Magika is the one with the little mages. I understood it's fun but never played it.

There's also Trine for a good game, it's sort of a platformer.

Also, Orcs must die 1 and 2.

---------- Post added 2012-10-08 at 01:33 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by nightshark View Post
    My GF isn't really a gamer but she did play D3 with me and enjoyed it. However I'm totally burnt out on the genre now (no thx to D2, TL2) and she is very non competitive so wouldn't like FPS/RTS. I was thinking about turn based strategy.. Civilization or HOMM, those were pretty fun when I used to play with friends and are easy to pick up. GW2 would be great too but she doesn't have that kind of time to invest atm.
    There's a pack for 1-5 Heroes of Might and Magic, you could pick that up if you haven't tried all of them 3 and 5 are the best in my view but you could see the other too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchure View Post
    Well i did i said no mmos (guildwars 2)
    Why not? Let me just point out that GW2 has no subscription fees, so it's a one-time investment.

If you're sure you don't want to go with MMOs, I'd have to say the best fit would probably be Torchlight 2. Magicka is funny, but expect to kill each other "accidentally" rather often - friendly fire is a huge part of the gameplay. Have a gander at Portal 2 as well - it handles like an FPS but there's no shooting involved, just first-person platforming puzzle-solving goodness.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Endalay View Post
    Torchlight 2
    Worthed, if you're into dungeon crawlers!

I used to play Diablo 2 with my gf. Was pretty fun :-)

15+ Year Old Account
    Don't forget Warcraft 3!
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Custom maps in warcraft 3 like all kinds of Tower Defences etc etc i still fire it up from time to time when all of our mates are in net cafe on lan

Intel i5 3570k, Gigabyte 7870 OC 2GB AMD RADEON, Kingston Hyperx T1 2x4GB 1600mhz,
    Seasonic 520w M12, Asrock Z77 Pro4, WD 500GB Blue

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDeadcruel View Post
    Custom maps in warcraft 3 like all kinds of Tower Defences etc etc i still fire it up from time to time when all of our mates are in net cafe on lan
    This too, I had fun for years with custom maps. Huntresses for example is fun, starting with a few huntresses with a spell to ressurect any creature as a huntress on auto-cast. And there's critters. And everyone builds up their armies from critters then fights other armies of huntresses trying to kill them and ress them on your side before they do the same.

Deleted
    WC III
    /char