Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by tiporispit View Post
    Funny. For 4 seasons of Arena, drooling, facerolling Warriors simply found a mediocre Resto Druid and slept their way to Gladiator. It was the most overpowered garbage this game has ever seen. Every attempt to adjust it did nothing, and Blizzard was forced to basically remove 2v2 from any relevance by removing the rewards.
    Considering rogue/priest was cakewalk glad in every season, I think you are a noob with no arena experience.

And war/druid was not near as op as S1 war/pal but I can tell you are a wrathbaby so you do not know much about arenas.

Quote Originally Posted by tiporispit View Post
    Funny. For 4 seasons of Arena, drooling, facerolling Warriors simply found a mediocre Resto Druid and slept their way to Gladiator. It was the most overpowered garbage this game has ever seen. Every attempt to adjust it did nothing, and Blizzard was forced to basically remove 2v2 from any relevance by removing the rewards.
    It wasn't warriors that did that though. 2v2 became a clown bracket because of death knights and WotLK talent/class restructuring. Warriors were actually useless and completely overshadowed by DKs when 2s rewards were eliminated.

To call warrior/rdruid--and I quote--"the most overpowered garbage this game has ever seen" is a little ignorant. Early Wrath DKs were so much worse, and holyprot paladins weren't exactly a big step up in quality. Not that 2s was entirely balanced in BC, but you make it sound like warrior/rdruid was the only viable comp. IIRC locks, rogues, priests, and mages were all really strong too. Enhance/bm shenanigans could also put out some decent results, but it admittedly wasn't quite as good without a healer. Regardless, you didn't have to be a warrior or druid to win. On my BG, R1 in 2s in seasons 3 and 4 was Woundman's rogue/spriest. (I wasn't really into arena before then, so I'm not sure about 1 and 2.)

Quote Originally Posted by Kane49 View Post
    Obliterate crits for like 150k raidbuffed against fully debuffed mobs while wearing full pve gear.
    So how do you think someone in pvp gear probably without being even close to raidbuffed deal more than double that against someone with full resilience ?
    stacked pvp power most likely.