Resto Sham---Best aoe healing

Ascendance, healing tide totem, healing rain, chain heal, spirit link. Can any other heals compete with this?

Well Monks were blowing Shaman away before the Zen Sphere fix.

Healing Rain and Spirit Link are great for a stacked Raid and garbage for spread encounters. So yeah Shaman are great on stacked fights just like they were in Cata.

Quote Originally Posted by mkultra55 View Post
    Well Monks were blowing Shaman away before the Zen Sphere fix.

Healing Rain and Spirit Link are great for a stacked Raid and garbage for spread encounters. So yeah Shaman are great on stacked fights just like they were in Cata.
    when was the Zen Sphere bug fixed?!?

Quote Originally Posted by puhtaterz View Post
    when was the Zen Sphere bug fixed?!?
    What was bugged with it to begin with?
    Welcome to America. Here is your corrupt politician, complementary gun, and your fixed news. Hope you enjoy your stay.

10+ Year Old Account
    i'm healing as a shaman and i have no chance against our monk heal. sure he has/had better gear and way more spirit but i wasnt able to keep up with him, even went oom long before he did.

maybe i'm doing something wrong, i wished my raidleader would upload our logs :/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ElfinHilon10 View Post
    What was bugged with it to begin with?
    It just healed too much.

25 man guild, both the monk (me) and the 2 shamans have about same gear and 8k spirit. I crushed them on 1st and 5th boss. Slightly above them on 2nd. However 3rd and 4th boss I stood no chance against them. This was recently, aka no zen sphere. Shamans seem to be the top healers along with monks atm, by quite far.
    so yea

Deleted
    Wol shows monk as top healer by far.

10+ Year Old Account
    if shamans should be top healer, then i'm definitely doing something wrong.^^ maybe someone can take a look at my rshaman? its "Lilinett" in my sig

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Enaina View Post
    It just healed too much.
    To be more accurate about Zen sphere, it was not divided among targets when it healed a large amount of targets, so it made it the most op aoe heal in the game, now it's fine and most of the time sub par compared to chi burst.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarganthos View Post
    if shamans should be top healer, then i'm definitely doing something wrong.^^ maybe someone can take a look at my rshaman? its "Lilinett" in my sig
    9400 spirit ...

Spirit don't increase the output. Il have 4k7 spirit with one spirit proc trinket and i am juste fine. i am rarely OOM and i heal fine ( top7 on feng, 12 on stone guard and 2 on elegon ). Spam your healing rain ( 5 people in are enough ), harass people to stay in.

why 1000 haste ? u don't need that, 871 its the cap for EL.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by squadou View Post
    9400 spirit ...

Spirit don't increase the output. Il have 4k7 spirit with one spirit proc trinket and i am juste fine. i am rarely OOM and i heal fine ( top7 on feng, 12 on stone guard and 2 on elegon ). Spam your healing rain ( 5 people in are enough ), harass people to stay in.

why 1000 haste ? u don't need that, 871 its the cap for EL.
    if i'm not mistaken, i have reforged out of haste on every item. 9400spi because i'm going oom pretty fast even when mainly casting healing wave. if i would spam healing rain, my mana wouldnt last.

i wish you had been logged out in healing gear/spec so i could spy on you :P
    Last edited by Xarganthos; 2012-10-08 at 10:10 AM.

Deleted
    if i'm not mistaken, i have reforged out of haste on every item. 9400spi because i'm going oom pretty fast even when mainly casting healing wave. if i would spam healing rain, my mana wouldnt last.

i wish you had been logged out in healing gear/spec so i could spy on you :P
    Yeah, i have pvp stuff now, but i am at work p

Don't know how you can be OOM while spamming healing wave :'( I have no problem personnaly

i take food/flask intel too. No spirit. I don't think that 1 intel = 1 spirit.

10+ Year Old Account
    i cant imagine how you are able to heal through this without going oom^^ are you using glyphed riptide and totemic recall for every fight? the latter sure is worth a ton of mana

Deleted
    Yep, for every fight. But i didn't used that on DS with mop talent, so i am not rly used to that. Sometimes u just can't lose a gcd when your totems fails.
    I use riptide to 1- have the 30% haste for healing wave -2 spread or 3- a better spread with ascendance when i can't put a healing rain ( more by anticipating, you can put 4/5 riptide before the abilities strike your raid, then i spam healing wave to spread ).

10+ Year Old Account
    i tried using glyphed riptide but its really hard, since i like the normal playstyle. i stopped playing rdruid because i hate spamming hots^^

also i think i'm not using ascendance to its fullest, the heals are going (total per fight) from 300-900k depending on the fight and incoming raid damage

Deleted
    i tried using glyphed riptide but its really hard, since i like the normal playstyle. i stopped playing rdruid because i hate spamming hots^^

also i think i'm not using ascendance to its fullest, the heals are going (total per fight) from 300-900k depending on the fight and incoming raid damage
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...ynp/details/1/

Ascendance : 12.3%. It's Huge , i love this spell. Very close to Healing Tide ( 15.5% )

10+ Year Old Account
    thats a lot of healing in just 9 minutes. maybe i'll try healing with less spirit next weekend^^

Deleted
    It is like this with shamans every time from tBC and on. Their healing will skyrocket as the game progresses hopefully so hold on to that moment