Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Frequency on Twisting Nether has increased massively, getting really stupid now

Happens on Grim Batol EU as well. Just every player and NPC just dropped dead :/

Deleted
    Name of the orc in org doing it on Twisting Nether is Omfgu

Turalyon - EU, last evening, I somehow fell from the flying taxi (no idea how, I was looking at my 2nd monitor and I turned to my falling in Kun'lai). I ressed and I started floating chaotically and falling again, popped levitate and I died again when I got close to the ground. It was fine after next ress.

Some guildie of mine died too when flying.

Quote Originally Posted by Myrwyss View Post
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/5585789590
    so far the only blue response i found yet.
    LOL i read some of the response on that thread, and the best one there is "The people who said "Wow is dying" are actually right for once"

It's probably this

[link removed]

It's a real server, private gm command hack going around right now it appears.
    Last edited by Rivin; 2012-10-07 at 07:46 PM.

I was there earlier today, saw a couple of corpses and thought "Meh, ally raid". Then I got back now to get my engineering levelled a bit, everything is dead except for one of my guildies on her Pureblood Dragonhawk, looking at all the skeletons. Then I.. died. Good thing I eventually got out of there.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Forgot to say it.

This is henceforth the pre-event for the next expansion.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Envisionist View Post
    It's probably this

[link removed]

It's a real server, private gm command hack going around right now it appears.
    With the amount of bugs in mop I wouldn´t be surprised if there is yet another that made this possible.
    "Only Jack can zip up."
    The word you want to use is "have" not "of".
    You may have alot of stuff in your country, but we got Lolland.

Quote Originally Posted by Mandible View Post
    With the amount of bugs in mop I wouldn´t be surprised if there is yet another that made this possible.
    It's not a bug, the creator of wow+ (hacking software) has some really insane private hacks going on right now.

Blizzard found the PvE realms were missing out on being griefed, so they patched it in.

I bet this is either the work of a disgruntled employee/ex-employee(if possible), or just blizzard fucking with us.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Quote Originally Posted by Ryve View Post
    Blizzard found the PvE realms were missing out on being griefed, so they patched it in.
    Twisting Nether is a PvP realm.

EDIT: 1337 posts
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

quality work from blizzard again 5/5

Check out

[link removed]

The creator of wow+ is using the killhack on him while streaming to mess with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Drathos View Post
    Twisting Nether is a PvP realm.
    No one said the PvP realms didn't need more griefing too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Haha, what the fuck. This is crazy. Wonder if I should log on and sit around in Org and see if it happens to me.
    "After dealing with about 10 000 patients over the last 15 years, I would say that over 200 different medical conditions respond favorably to cannabis."
    - The late Dr. Tod Mikuriya, MD, interview in The Union: The business behind getting high
    Former national administrator of the U.S. Government's marijuana research programs
    http://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/home

Deleted
    *snip*

Please don't post unnecessary images
    Last edited by Millennía; 2012-10-07 at 03:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dassen View Post
    Haha, what the fuck. This is crazy. Wonder if I should log on and sit around in Org and see if it happens to me.
    i tried that, didnt work. If you go outside org you will see a bunch of corpses though
    warp field to weaken its armor, let it close, then tech armor! - Turian hipster

Deleted
    Reminds me of Hakkar's disease spread back in vanilla.