Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    is this blizzard trying to reset MMR?

youtube . com / watch?v=B_vCFKuXrQo

There's the hacker in Tich killing people.

Had to break the link as it won't let me post urls yet.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Omg terrorists are attacking WoW servers!
    Last edited by Ave07; 2012-10-07 at 03:06 PM.

Deleted
    gawd...it's even worse then i thought! we gotta act quick , those damn smoking hippies destroying our town!

OT , what the flying fuck ? hope my char is still alivwe:P

Quote Originally Posted by Nihthraefn View Post
    youtube . com / watch?v=B_vCFKuXrQo

There's the hacker in Tich killing people.

Had to break the link as it won't let me post urls yet.
    Here ya go:

Appreciated

Another blue post was put on the US forums:

"Thank you for the information. We are aware of this issue and are are working to resolve it as soon as possible. "

Quote Originally Posted by Synthaxx View Post
    *sigh*
    This is why you should never leave your admin level or development commands in public clients. Even if the restrictions are heavy, there's always a possibility someone will find a way around it. Me thinks they need to learn how to use IFDEF more.

It's not hit my realm yet, though i only logged on to check for this anyway.
    Seems like were safe for now on Bleeding Hollow US
    "I hated hating Garrosh before it was cool."
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

Hogger and Gamon have finnaly teamed up and are now getting their revenge! :P

LOL this is hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by Synthaxx View Post
    This is why you should never leave your admin level or development commands in public clients.
    Maybe they're needed to execute some ingame events properly? Like mobs that stay at 1hp for a while and then automatically die. Just a random theory.

I just made the mistake of HSing on my monk. Now Orgrimmar is covered completely in white. Maybe Blizzard is testing if they could use this to make it look snowy for the Christmas event? (And my PC just stopped rendering any ground objects more than ~20 yards away from me)
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Hm... that priest is probably on a Starter account. It's hilarious, but overall a shitty and pathetic thing to do.

Maybe this is just the MoP pre-launch event, only a little late.

Deleted
    Logged in to raid 3½ hours ago, had a break 1½ hour ago, was wondering what all the corpses in OG were.
    Thanks for the info.

Quote Originally Posted by Creotor View Post
    Hm... that priest is probably on a Starter account. It's hilarious, but overall a shitty and pathetic thing to do.
    that's more like shit and pathetic from blizzard

Quote Originally Posted by Creotor View Post
    Yeah, there were a total of three trial accounts that came, and that was just SW. Same thing was happening in Org.

It was pretty funny for me, but I could stealth around and not get killed.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    If it is happening everywhere (not limited to a realm, a battlegroup or a region) it sounds like some kind of event or a highly funny attack XD btw as I keep reading this reports I can only think about this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0GFRcFm-aY

Deleted
    More like gamemaster strike, perhaps they are planning massive lay outs, so the people won't leave in peace.
    Another thing is some sort of bugged spell or something, there is no way one could just hack things like this, unless the game security is complete joke.

It's been fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Envisionist View Post
    It's been fixed.
    too bad...