Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    i did 525-600 yesterday for 900 gold. sold my card CD for 1200 the minute after. its not so bad in the end, but seems its not easy gold like others, gotta work at some parts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sturmbringe View Post
    Inscription allows one to make an entire expansion's worth of cash in just two (2) months through the sale of cards/trinkets.

One can make 160k in the space of thirty minutes without even using the Auction House. They do that just by spamming the trade channel offering the new epic trinkets for sale.

The Inscription level 90 epic trinkets sell for 80k apiece.

In comparison, an enchanter makes about 60 k PER BLOODY MONTH FFS, and in order to do that they need to spend hours each day in front of the AH interface, do literally THOUSANDS of 1 silver undercuts, run THOUSANDS of times from the auctioneer to the bloody mailbox and back, not to mention the amount of disenchanting and buying of materials one has to make.

A Scribe does NOT have to bother with the AH, does not have to spend hours in front of the AH, does not even have to deal with undercuts and stuff. They just produce their cards, bind them together, and sell them for 80k within seconds ater having spammed the Trade Chat.

They really need to nerf Inscription to bring it in line with other professions' gold making potential, making an entire expansion's worth of cash in just 2 months is just plain wrong, not to mention it's just ridiculous.

EDIT: Our 24 hours CD as enchanters is not even worth to use, as a Sha Crystal costs less at the AH than what the mats needed to produce it do.

Why complain? Join in on the inscription. It is by far one of the easiest professions to lvl. I have 3 s=f them to be exact

Quote Originally Posted by Farabee View Post
    You're either inflating those prices or your server pop must be dead.
    Or you have learn to auction house issues?