Need some advice

Okay so long story short,

Basically Im starting on my own teaching Martial Arts,

Now, Im only doing a few courses here and there for the rest of this "college" year, then next year once I have a more permanent living arrangement in a area, I plan on opening up myself a full time club,

So here I am trying to design a logo,

Now the main points in these logos I wanted to get across,

Welsh
    Starting Month - November, so the scorpio symbol
    The fist, which is part of the universal symbol for my style

Ive also played around with the idea of having the border a dragon, as its the year of the dragon, then I released that that, and zodiac symbol and more Chinese based (iirc)

So basically, I'd like some feedback, suggestions and criticisms on what I've done so far

and here it is, (FYI totally not a whiz on Adobe)

And heres the other one

Cheers
    Desktop: Zotac 1080 TI, I7 7700k, 16gb Ram, 256gb SSD + 1TB HDD
    Laptop: Zotac 2070 MaxQ, I7 8750, 32gb RAM, 500gb SSD + 2TB SSD
    Main Game: Warcraft Classic

Haters gonna hate

Deleted
    Just a few questions; Will the name of the class/club/thing be something including scorpion? The logo should really be a mix between the name and the product. And where do you plan on putting the name (+ additional text if you wanted) on the logo?

Deleted
    Mate, do you know what would look AMAZING....

Have the scorpion tail morph into a Welsh dragon's neck with a dragon's head at the top of the tail for the stinger!!

Quote Originally Posted by ForsakenFrodo View Post
    Just a few questions; Will the name of the class/club/thing be something including scorpion? The logo should really be a mix between the name and the product. And where do you plan on putting the name (+ additional text if you wanted) on the logo?
    The name I haven't decided upon yet, however, the name of the club will be on the top side of the circle, and the underneath I haven't decided between location / a saying

The scorpion is more of a personal brand, as I said month when the first class gets held + my birth month which I didnt add.

Quote Originally Posted by Reqq View Post
    Mate, do you know what would look AMAZING....

Have the scorpion tail morph into a Welsh dragon's neck with a dragon's head at the top of the tail for the stinger!!
    I did think of this, and a few more ideas, however besides the problem of my skills lacking in photoshop, I need to take into consideration cost the emblem when putting it on to the patch, the more stich's the more the cost goes up, + theres a minimal order so I cant order one or two every so often, it has to be in bulk
    Desktop: Zotac 1080 TI, I7 7700k, 16gb Ram, 256gb SSD + 1TB HDD
    Laptop: Zotac 2070 MaxQ, I7 8750, 32gb RAM, 500gb SSD + 2TB SSD
    Main Game: Warcraft Classic

Haters gonna hate