10+ Year Old Account

Hunters lay on hands

You will need: 5x spirit beast
    A selfheal macro:

/target yourcharname
    /Cast Spirit Mend
    /targetlasttarget

And a Stampede.

In other words, if you have 5 spirit beasts with you , you have lay on hands on 5 min cd.

Cast Stampede--) Use macro --) At full HP in a sec + geting healed over time

When you activate the macro all 5 spirit beasts will heal you. (i suggest you dont have spirit mend on autocast because you pet can use it)
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Why not just 1 spirit beast and the glyph of stampede ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    Why not just 1 spirit beast and the glyph of stampede ?
    5 difrent pets look better than copy .

Quote Originally Posted by Descense View Post
    5 difrent pets look better than copy .
    Que? Doesn't Glyph Of Stampede 'copy' your current pet rather than taking pets from the stable master? It is the Spirit Ment he's after, right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jappse View Post
    Que? Doesn't Glyph Of Stampede 'copy' your current pet rather than taking pets from the stable master? It is the Spirit Ment he's after, right?
    Nah i meant it like: SB Owl SB Cat SB another cat with other color SB Loque SP wolf (etc)

SB (spirit beast)

10+ Year Old Account
    Nah i meant it like: SB Owl SB Cat SB another cat with other color SB Loque SP wolf (etc)

SB (spirit beast)
    They're saying its easier to get one spirit beast and a glyph than 5 rare mobs.
    Also, inb4 nerf.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Twilightdawn View Post
    They're saying its easier to get one spirit beast and a glyph than 5 rare mobs.
    Also, inb4 nerf.
    About time we get a decent heal, isn't fun running about against every single other class that has a decent heal of some kind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Solidito View Post
    About time we get a decent heal, isn't fun running about against every single other class that has a decent heal of some kind.
    Decent ≠ 1% -> 100%
    Though i can see how it would be kinda fair, seeing as pallys already have one

Quote Originally Posted by Twilightdawn View Post
    Decent ≠ 1% -> 100%
    Though i can see how it would be kinda fair, seeing as pallys already have one
    Yes, and the Paladins one also comes with 4 additional pets devouring another players anus furiously while leaving a HoT that makes the target basically invulnerable for the duration and it's on such a short CD. Totes fair !

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hableqt View Post
    Yes, and the Paladins one also comes with 4 additional pets devouring another players anus furiously while leaving a HoT that makes the target basically invulnerable for the duration and it's on such a short CD. Totes fair !
    Remember, i was the one saying it wasn't fair at first

How does this work with spec restrictions, ie if I'm survival, but I have a chimera with me, does that get summoned too?

Deleted
    So rogues have a decent heal? please tell me, I've been playing without it like a noob.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Totle View Post
    How does this work with spec restrictions, ie if I'm survival, but I have a chimera with me, does that get summoned too?
    Pretty sure it'll just replace that pet (any pet you're ineligible to use) with a copy of your current pet.
    Xrtn | Vengeful Gladiator | 90 Human Hunter
    Ascendancex | Hero of the Horde | 90 Draenei Shaman

Check out my stream >> HERE << 2300+ RBGs / Arena / Wargames!

10+ Year Old Account

shhhhhhhhh

But yes its ok when you meet 2 in world in pvp. (i soloed 3 with this cd)

You will need: 5x spirit beast
    A selfheal macro:

/target yourcharname
    /Cast Spirit Mend
    /targetlasttarget

And a Stampede.

In other words, if you have 5 spirit beasts with you , you have lay on hands on 5 min cd.

Cast Stampede--) Use macro --) At full HP in a sec + geting healed over time

When you activate the macro all 5 spirit beasts will heal you. (i suggest you dont have spirit mend on autocast because you pet can use it)
    Is this verified? If thats the case you could have 5 worms and do 5 burrow attacks at the same time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tapout1224 View Post
    Is this verified? If thats the case you could have 5 worms and do 5 burrow attacks at the same time.
    Not rly shure for a burrow but you could try. (if you can find the macro that works for that)
    Here is a screenshot:

My hunter has 312k HP

Not rly shure for a burrow but you could try. (if you can find the macro that works for that)
    Here is a screenshot:

My hunter has 312k HP
    Yes It is working very well.

A better macro though. Makes it easy to cast on friends/unitframes. Or by default on yourself.

#showtooltip
    Code:
    /cast [harm] Stampede
    /cast [target=mouseover, help] Spirit Mend; [target=player] Spirit Mend

Didn't know 5 minutes was a short CD, But it's awesome burst healing non the less.
    I want to have a child and use it as a pulling tool in dungeons.

Deleted
    Hunters have more burst than "every single other class" and ranged attacks, not to mention easy to get away tools. This puts them out of harm's way and they don't need great self heals.

I'm sure mages would trade their channeled self heal, which can be interrupted, for your instant 20% heal (if talented) + pet heal.

now why would you go and tell everybody about the tactic i have been using since MoP launch? :/ had so much fun killing 2-3 hordes at a time as BM hunter, now it will probably get nerfed in the near future because people will complain