10+ Year Old Account

Charmed Ancient Bone Bow/ Can bows be enchanted?

can it be enchanted with 25 agility now since it is are one and only weapon?

Actually, can bows even be enchanted period?
    Shall I be dramatic and say "You haven't heard the last of me,"?

LIFE

(L)ive, (I)nfluence, (F)ight, (E)njoy

you can put scopes on them but they have level requirements so you have to have the level before it works.

Think the ones at low level are +2-+7 weapon damage which is a lot more than you think it is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    you can put scopes on them but they have level requirements so you have to have the level before it works.

Think the ones at low level are +2-+7 weapon damage which is a lot more than you think it is.
    So no enchants?
    Shall I be dramatic and say "You haven't heard the last of me,"?

LIFE

(L)ive, (I)nfluence, (F)ight, (E)njoy

10+ Year Old Account
    Scopes are considered Bow/Gun enchants. So technically, yes they have enchants, but no they aren't enchants done by an enchanter.

Kind of off topic, but still related to Charmed Ancient Bone Bow -

I'm leveling a hunter now, and I've noticed that the scaling is completely off. The DPS is correct, but the Agility and other stats are less than half of what they should be. I go on wowhead to inspect and according to WoWhead, the dps is suppose to be lower and the stats higher.

Did they make a hotfix on this or is it bugged?

Quote Originally Posted by Duito View Post
    So no enchants?
    That is the old enchants. You can't put like Lesser Agility or something on them, no. Being a ranged weapon, all you can use is a 'scope' which is the ranged weapon enchant. I think it's like +7 damage that can be put on a BoA bow

Credit for the creation of this awesome signature belongs to Shyama

Quote Originally Posted by Totle View Post

I'm leveling a hunter now, and I've noticed that the scaling is completely off. The DPS is correct, but the Agility and other stats are less than half of what they should be. I go on wowhead to inspect and according to WoWhead, the dps is suppose to be lower and the stats higher.

Try equiping and unequiping to verify that it's either a tooltip error or it actually gives less stats than it should, (looking at your agility and things to see if it gives the value it says or something different). I haven't seen anything about nerfing the stats on it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Duito View Post
    So no enchants?
    No, put a scope on it

Quote Originally Posted by Totle View Post

I remember reading that when they removed melee weapons, they forgot to buff the Bone Bow to compensate for it, like they buffed all the other ranged weapons in the game. If it is still an issue, it's very sad.