Deleted

Flame leviathan Vs 90s

Do you think FL can be done now without towers of course with people without using vehicles?

Deleted
    doubtful considering he causes a ton of damage just by ramming you and vehicles were buffed to normalise it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantm View Post
    doubtful considering he causes a ton of damage just by ramming you and vehicles were buffed to normalise it
    He said without vehicles.

10+ Year Old Account
    He deals 100% extra damage per hit, stacking, and hits normally for about 100k physical. He also hits fast enough that youll need 4 tanks just to keep the debuff from stacking to ridicoulous levels.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe at the end of MoP when YOU KNOW tanks will be pushing 1 million health with buffs/raid CDs.
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    5.3 and he's found a way to solo it
    I've no idea what to write here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pipboyedshadowmourne View Post
    Do you think FL can be done now without towers of course with people without using vehicles?
    I was able to tank him with my death knight in 4.3 without healers. Didn't last long, but it wasn't oneshot at all, I guess I was alive for 20+ seconds. If I had a healer I would be able to tank him much longer. Though he stacks debuff and will kill you eventually. May be some tactics like bop or bubble might be used to counter this debuff, or tank rotation, but I doubt that anyone will want to do it, given that it's much easier to just solo him in vehicle