NS + Healing Touch and always stay in Cat Form?

Hey. Since the new talents allows us to cast instant Healing Touch with NS without cancelling Cat Form, I would like to get a macro that will do this but not cancel my form if I spam it / use it when NS is not ready.

/cast Nature's Swiftness
    /cast Healing Touch

will not work since it will cancel my form if I doubleclick it or click it when NS is not ready. Is there a solution to this?

Thanks in advance /Zheryn
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainArlong View Post
    When you play a video game, you don't put any "effort" into it at all. You're pushing keys on a keyboard, you're not running a marathon or playing a sport.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't think there is really anyway (that I know of at least) around this happens to me a fair bit also, but if you stay moving it'll say "can't do that while moving" instead :P.
    Battletag(US): Bradski#11752
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What do you call a tsundere Wookie? Chew-b-b-baka

I've had the same problem. The game *sometimes* just doesn't update fast enough to notice that you have an instant cast nature's swiftness.

You could try
    /castsequence Nature's Swiftness, Healing Touch

This would require you to double tap.

Since I use healing touch often as feral (predator's swiftness also doesn't leave cat form), I have NS and healing touch on their own bindings, which isn't a huge problem.

I use a double tap macro like the above. I actually have three of them (One is self-heal, one is a mouseover macro for Clique to heal an ally, the last is to res an ally). If you're wondering why on the last two, it's because I'm usually a bear.

I've heard that you can get it down to one button by disabling the ability to unshift automatically when trying to cast a spell:
    Code:
    /console set autounshift 0
    I haven't tried this though, and from what I've heard (again haven't tried, and I'm stuck at "Connecting" right now)
    Code:
    /console set autounshift 0
    /cast Nature's Swiftness
    /cast Healing Touch
    /console set autounshift 1
    does not work.

Deleted
    Hello,

I know it's maybe a bit late but you can use the castsequence macro it works but you have to add a reset option

<code> /castsequence reset=59 Nature's Swiftness, Healing Touch </code>
    and for CR
    <code> /castsequence reset=59 Nature's Swiftness, Rebirth </code>

you will have to doubletab but it works as a charm for me

Try:
    Code:
    /cast Nature's Swiftness
    /stopcasting
    /cast Healing Touch

Quote Originally Posted by Slonato View Post
    I've had the same problem. The game *sometimes* just doesn't update fast enough to notice that you have an instant cast nature's swiftness.

You could try
    /castsequence Nature's Swiftness, Healing Touch

This would require you to double tap.

Since I use healing touch often as feral (predator's swiftness also doesn't leave cat form), I have NS and healing touch on their own bindings, which isn't a huge problem.
    I do the same as them, but I use the /console macro to make sure it doesnt force me out of cat if I hit the bind at the wrong time (say PS just ran out, or spam it)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Woogs View Post
    Try:
    Code:
    /cast Nature's Swiftness
    /stopcasting
    /cast Healing Touch
    The problem is the NS buff doesn't register before the Healing Touch cast gets processed by the client, so it still thinks you need to unshift to cast HT.

Deleted
    Give this a shot - Uses NS with HT when available, casts HT otherwise, and it doesn't unshift you regardless of form so spam away.
    I cannot remember where I've gotten this macro from, however.

#showtooltip Nature's Swiftness
    /run SetCVar("autoUnshift",0)
    /cast nature's swiftness
    /cast healing touch
    /run SetCVar("autoUnshift",1)