Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    Paragon now 2/16 HC
    Envy joins them.
    Next to these two, 7 EU guilds killed at least 1 HC now

Why are ppl considering Nihilum for world 1st, this is not the old school Nihilum, didnt kungen just made that guild in the past couple of months, i dont know much but you dont make a world 1st guild in a couple of months...

Quote Originally Posted by MaxJr View Post
    Why are ppl considering Nihilum for world 1st, this is not the old school Nihilum, didnt kungen just made that guild in the past couple of months, i dont know much but you dont make a world 1st guild in a couple of months...
    That guild is not even a month old, he came back 2-3 days before release of expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Furypie View Post
    Paragon went 10m they're not in the same race as any of the other guilds. I think method has the biggest chance to win but i'm kinda rooting for vodka.
    I agree Paragon is in the tougher league now where there is 10 times as many guilds as 25 man raiding guilds to compete with. Also as another poster said 10 man raiding guilds are struggling to even down the 1st boss on heroic.

On the Premier league I am going for Paragon and B league going for Envy.
    Last edited by Crazyjoe; 2012-10-10 at 10:47 AM.

So far Paragon and Envy are at 2/6... Envy were raiding for an hour and a half before they got 2/6... About the same timeframe as Vodka. On the other hand Paragon one shotted both bosses and got 2/6 in less than an hour of raiding.

It seems Method took a break to go kill the Galleon spawn and run raid finder.

Will be interesting to see how Paragon does on the 3rd boss, apparently it's a bit of a block for 10man guilds.

Quote Originally Posted by Swirling Black Lilly View Post
    Envy joins them.
    Next to these two, 7 EU guilds killed at least 1 HC now
    Method closely behind too, now 2/16.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Quote Originally Posted by DarthThrall View Post
    2. You are not giving Blood Legion the credit they deserve. They are the best of the US by a country mile and in my opinion are just as good as Method.
    So why is it that despite them having a day more than Method (a week in DS) for every world first race, they've never gotten a world first (as far as I know)?
    I'm not a native English speaker, and yet, I don't suck at English. The argument "English is not my mother tongue" doesn't actually give you an excuse to do so.

How much time difference between US and EU server start? I mean time differance for HC raid content available.

Quote Originally Posted by Keyur View Post
    How much time difference between US and EU server start? I mean time differance for HC raid content available.
    Well the difference in kill times for the first boss is 16 hours if that's anything to go by.
    I am the lucid dream

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    Well the difference in kill times for the first boss is 16 hours if that's anything to go by.
    No I mean time difference in HC raid content available for EU and US. Time difference in manner of race started for US and EU.

Quote Originally Posted by Keyur View Post
    No I mean time difference in HC raid content available for EU and US. Time difference in manner of race started for US and EU.
    Still about 16 hours.
    US is raiding close to 20 hours non stop now, but in their break time EU will definitely catch up and possibly even surpass them.

Two more EU guilds up at 2/16 heroic, Why Me (25) and genuine (25).
    I am the lucid dream

Quote Originally Posted by maladicta View Post
    Why would rage flow? It would just confirm that 10 man is easier, like they've been pointing out all along.
    Oh, so that means that if a 25 man guild wins, 25 man is easier then?

Btw, the current Top 10 list contains of 7 25 man guilds and 3 10 man guilds. By your logic, that means 25 man is quite a bit easier than 10 man.

Seriously?

---------- Post added 2012-10-10 at 01:50 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by laserguns View Post
    When I saw Method streaming the other day I was shocked by how many of their players didn't know the fights and were failing on basic things like the "dance" on Will of the Emperors. But they seemed to learn very fast over the weekend and had everything nailed by the end of the week.
    Rusty perhaps?

It happens when you've had a long break from being competative, or been out of raiding for a while. I assume they haven't had much brain-sharpening for quite a few months now.
    Last edited by Duridi; 2012-10-10 at 11:47 AM.

Back on respected form.

vodka took ~10 hours from Feng kill to get Gara'jal
    BL ~15 hours
    Paragon ~ 2 hours
    I am the lucid dream

currently vodka, Blood Legion and DREAM Paragon all are at 3 of 16 HC kills, grats all 3 guilds!

The progression speed of Paragon is unreal lol
    Guess thats what happens when you put their top core into a 10 man raid.

Quote Originally Posted by Duridi View Post
    Oh, so that means that if a 25 man guild wins, 25 man is easier then?
    Hint: go back and read what I was replying to.

Btw, the current Top 10 list contains of 7 25 man guilds and 3 10 man guilds. By your logic, that means 25 man is quite a bit easier than 10 man.

Seriously?
    Nope. Try again.

I vote for the most deprived of life guild there is.