Page 7 of 36 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nimitzles View Post
    Suprisingly low number of guilds have done the 1st boss since the xpac has been out for 2 weeks, thats +- 120 000 players out of 2.7million that bought the xpac.
    Most guilds are probably waiting for the rest of their team to ding 90 and be geared enough to raid.

Deleted
    You can't count paragon in this because they are 10man. Race to world first is 25man only. 10man isn't included, and should have there own race to world first

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fnx- View Post
    Omg, where is Apex!
    *cough**cough*

Deleted
    after watching kungens stream i think it is relatively safe to say he is out of the race. It was like watching a guild i lasted 5 days in before rage quitting, 3 dps being extremely sub-par (even by my standards).

Deleted
    Nihilim.. really?

My bet Paragon, don't care about 10man so Method will take it in the 25s.

GOGO Nihilium & Paragon!

Also, I miss Ensidia..

Deleted
    It would be awesome to see Method win this time! Feels like EU has been dominant for years

15+ Year Old Account
    Since 10 mans do not count...

Go Method! This is definitely their expansion to grab every (meaningful) World First.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobhoper View Post
    after watching kungens stream i think it is relatively safe to say he is out of the race. It was like watching a guild i lasted 5 days in before rage quitting, 3 dps being extremely sub-par (even by my standards).

Agreed and I think he is fine with that. I don't think he is aiming to be what he was in original Nihilum. I think he is interested in playing competitively and building a good new group of raiders. That doesn't mean world first, just progression oriented.

Deleted
    There's 3 different views
    First is 25m and 10m are separate races.
    2nd is that theres only 1 race but 10m doesn't count.
    3rd is there is 1 race and both sizes count.

Will it be world first with or without any exploits they have/will discover?

Quote Originally Posted by Constraint View Post
    Sorry for being out of touch, but Nihilum's back? I've kinda "nerd-cheered" for them since Vanilla. And that WoW Radio episode "We Heart Kungen' by TotalBiscuit was absolutely hilarious, still up on YouTube.

So they're back? With Kungen as GM? Anyone know what server? Thanks ^_^
    Tarren Mill EU, Ensidia's old server.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

Method might take a crown of world first. But on the other end my favourites are Paragon, Stars, Exodus, FortheHorde.
    Personal favourite: Paragon(well sometimes they exploit thats what I hate most in race)
    For Nihilum- they are not ready for race because they need to make strong rooster for world first. Kungun is just shadow in past. Those days are over when one man can make changes.
    For Paragon- If Paragon failed to be in top 5 guild then its gonna be RIP Paragon soon.

Now I dont take seriously any kind of world first because of using exploits and playing without gaming spirit. Just look at recent world first level 90 race. LK boss exploit, Paragon bleed effect exploit on H Nefarian(still they got legit kill).

Blood Legion (25) US-Illidan 2/16 (H) 1500.00

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobhoper View Post
    Pretty much, Nihilum don't stand a chance with how they are playing currently, but can't blame them really, its a new guild and needs to be given time to recruit and sort out rotten apples.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxigen View Post
    Since 10 mans do not count...

Go Method! This is definitely their expansion to grab every (meaningful) World First.
    If 10 mans don't count then rift would have a bigger raiding population then wow and we should be watching there world 1sts instead.lol

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowCrafter View Post
    If 10 mans don't count then rift would have a bigger raiding population then wow and we should be watching there world 1sts instead.lol
    What is stopping you from watching Rift world 1st

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

Quote Originally Posted by Dappy View Post
    You can't count paragon in this because they are 10man. Race to world first is 25man only. 10man isn't included, and should have there own race to world first
    Sorry race to world first is whoever gets world first. 25 mans are dying this is the age of 10 mans. They have the same gear and the same lockouts so why shouldn't world first 10 mans count? 25 have the advantage of being easier. If a 10 man beats them they should get double the credit.

Deleted
    Sadly Exodus are in the lead right now, 24 hour EU rule gogogo!

A race is always nice when there is a false start isn't it?