Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Will be interesting to see how Paragon does on the 3rd boss, apparently it's a bit of a block for 10man guilds.

Quote Originally Posted by Swirling Black Lilly View Post
    Envy joins them.
    Next to these two, 7 EU guilds killed at least 1 HC now
    Method closely behind too, now 2/16.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthThrall View Post
    2. You are not giving Blood Legion the credit they deserve. They are the best of the US by a country mile and in my opinion are just as good as Method.
    So why is it that despite them having a day more than Method (a week in DS) for every world first race, they've never gotten a world first (as far as I know)?

How much time difference between US and EU server start? I mean time differance for HC raid content available.

Quote Originally Posted by Keyur View Post
    How much time difference between US and EU server start? I mean time differance for HC raid content available.
    Well the difference in kill times for the first boss is 16 hours if that's anything to go by.
    I am the lucid dream

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    Well the difference in kill times for the first boss is 16 hours if that's anything to go by.
    No I mean time difference in HC raid content available for EU and US. Time difference in manner of race started for US and EU.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyur View Post
    No I mean time difference in HC raid content available for EU and US. Time difference in manner of race started for US and EU.
    Still about 16 hours.
    US is raiding close to 20 hours non stop now, but in their break time EU will definitely catch up and possibly even surpass them.

Two more EU guilds up at 2/16 heroic, Why Me (25) and genuine (25).
    I am the lucid dream

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by maladicta View Post
    Why would rage flow? It would just confirm that 10 man is easier, like they've been pointing out all along.
    Oh, so that means that if a 25 man guild wins, 25 man is easier then?

Btw, the current Top 10 list contains of 7 25 man guilds and 3 10 man guilds. By your logic, that means 25 man is quite a bit easier than 10 man.

Seriously?

---------- Post added 2012-10-10 at 01:50 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by laserguns View Post
    When I saw Method streaming the other day I was shocked by how many of their players didn't know the fights and were failing on basic things like the "dance" on Will of the Emperors. But they seemed to learn very fast over the weekend and had everything nailed by the end of the week.
    Rusty perhaps?

It happens when you've had a long break from being competative, or been out of raiding for a while. I assume they haven't had much brain-sharpening for quite a few months now.
    Last edited by Duridi; 2012-10-10 at 11:47 AM.

Back on respected form.

vodka took ~10 hours from Feng kill to get Gara'jal
    BL ~15 hours
    Paragon ~ 2 hours
    I am the lucid dream

Deleted
    currently vodka, Blood Legion and DREAM Paragon all are at 3 of 16 HC kills, grats all 3 guilds!

Deleted
    The progression speed of Paragon is unreal lol
    Guess thats what happens when you put their top core into a 10 man raid.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duridi View Post
    Oh, so that means that if a 25 man guild wins, 25 man is easier then?
    Hint: go back and read what I was replying to.

Btw, the current Top 10 list contains of 7 25 man guilds and 3 10 man guilds. By your logic, that means 25 man is quite a bit easier than 10 man.

Seriously?
    Nope. Try again.

I vote for the most deprived of life guild there is.

Is any of them streaming their progression?

Quote Originally Posted by Samanth View Post
    Is any of them streaming their progression?
    Never, they value world rankings too much to risk it like that.
    I am the lucid dream

10+ Year Old Account
    Paragon for world first at this rate...

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshitsuna View Post
    The progression speed of Paragon is unreal lol
    Guess thats what happens when you put their top core into a 10 man raid.
    If Paragon actually pull off a win this tier then they have to be regarded as the best raiding guild in the history of wow for dominating both formats.

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    I honestly don't think Blizzard gives a crap what the people "watching" the race think; we're such a small minority compared to the overall playerbase. The only reason this tier is as gated as it is (ridiculously so) is to artificially make content last longer, so that it won't be as stale when they release patch 5.1 in several months time.
    Or maybe it is to prevent what happened at start of Cata where everything was open and players were burning out from all the progress like never before. Just because you enjoy progressing 100 bosses in a week does not mean everyone does. I was repeating through out Cata why is the content not gated ...

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.