Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Congrats to Apex. They just got 6/6 few mins ago.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Samanth View Post
    Thanks sir

Deleted
    Wow!
    20 hours ago i would never expect such a change on top!
    Vodka that started being the no1, leading the race till 3/6, got passed by Blood Legion till 5/6, but the managed to come back and kill the final boss first!
    But out of nowhere Envy finished the race in a dazzling way ahead of them both!
    Finally Apex, also finished the tier in a very convincing way!
    Gz to all Envy, Vodka, Blood Legion and Apex!

The race only begun! Gl to all of them, and those other amazing 25s with 5/6 and 4/6 coming right behind them!
    Will they manage to beat Method in the other 2 raids and overall in the tier?
    With kills within 24 hours after method did it, i think the race is quite open, and it will keep me interested as much as it did now!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Samanth View Post
    Thanks !

And really, this thread made me laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Zwair View Post
    Envy 6/6 25 heroic.

EDIT:
    Vodka now also 6/6 25 heroic.

Did Blood Legion get lost on the way to the last boss?
    why does BL fail every patch when they have such a huge head start? Last time they were #1 with a 7 day head start and lost. This time they were tied with vodka for about 2 days for world first and they lost again. Do they just give up near the end or what?

Deleted
    19 guilds cleared at least 5/6 HC, 4 of those are 10m. That pretty much shows where hardcore raiding is concentrated - yes in 25 m bracket. In 10m bracket the 2nd best guild cleared 6/6HC 3 days after Paragon, while in 25m guilds cleared it within 12 hours. That pretty much shows that there was limited level of hardcore raiding in 10m untill Paragon came and bring that hardcoreness from 25m.

Most of the posts do not mention why Paragon is raiding in 10m bracket. As far as I know, they lost some raiders and could not recruite new people with sufficient level of gameplay. Instead pushing on recruiting/merging they decided to go easier way, downgrade to 10 m but bring all aspect of 25 m hardcore raiding to 10 m bracket.

Paragon is not raiding 10 willingly, if they could they would have raided 25m. So I do not reckon their 10m kill as legitimate world first, my opinion. If they want to race, be it in 25m or leave it. 25m and 10m is not one race.

10+ Year Old Account
    Laughing my ass off at Blood Legion, I bet their asshole of a GM was raging.

Quote Originally Posted by Tekkommo View Post
    Laughing my ass off at Blood Legion, I bet their asshole of a GM was raging.
    Rigg? He's not their GM, he's their RL and a total boss. I love that guy, best nerd rages/screams of anyone in the world.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh