Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ...
5
6
7
8
9
... LastLast
  1. #121

  2. #122
    The Patient Krit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Georgia, USA
    Posts
    257
    Quote Originally Posted by AeRae View Post
    Finally. Some resolution. Wasn't Nerfed yet but it will be Tuesday. Now you have permission to cry.
    >(^v^)< <(^v^)> >(^v^)< <(^v^)> ^(^v^)v v(^v^)^ ^(^v^)v <(^v^<) <(___)> (>^v^)> <(^v^)> >(^v^)< ^(^v^)v v(^v^)^
    - Moonkin Dance: It's better than yours

    My Armory

  3. #123
    At least people will have problems getting #1 feral feng now

  4. #124
    Quote Originally Posted by AeRae View Post
    At least people will have problems getting #1 feral feng now
    We will be killing it tonight (25 H), so I'll give it my best shot at taking it

  5. #125
    Well, this nerf was more than expected. Yesterday I killed warlock and DK in a row within 45secs. They clearly had no idea about this talent, they thought I'm "only" resto druid. My biggest FB crit on dummy was 360k .....

  6. #126
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazzer View Post
    Well, this nerf was more than expected. Yesterday I killed warlock and DK in a row within 45secs. They clearly had no idea about this talent, they thought I'm "only" resto druid. My biggest FB crit on dummy was 360k .....
    Thats exactly the point. If people have any clue about the game whatsoever then its easily avoided. It will be nerfed harder tho. No doubt!

  7. #127
    Quote Originally Posted by AeRae View Post
    Well, Blizz did and did not do what I was hoping they'd do with it (at least from a Guardian perspective).

    One aspect of HotW was that going kitty as Guardian was a complete waste of time, glad to see they're trying to buff it some.

    With respect to the spell power change, there's a few things going on with that actually. First of all, if you didn't look at the PTR notes, Wrath is getting buffed for every spec of druid for the time being, as in increased SP coefficient. Second of all, at least from a Guardian (and likely Feral) standpoint, the SP damage reduction to HotW was strikingly close to how much SP I got switching to a caster weapon... while I wish Blizz would've kept the +SP% and make Feral/Guardian not able to benefit from SP weapons (kind of like the change to Enhancement shamans in Cataclysm, when their BiS weapon at one point was a caster weapon), I guess non-caster druids will still be searching for caster weapons to swap.

    Similar weapon restrictions could be done with other specs of druids, and where double-dipping may occur still (such as Resto Wrath spam) just reduce the +SP%. Am I the only person that doesn't want to farm a weapon that I use just for a CD every 6 minutes?
    *Since I'm tired of reposting the link:* EH vs TTL and Hybrid Tax

  8. #128
    Quote Originally Posted by AeRae View Post
    All kids rejoice! Your QQ has been answered. The bads have had their way once again. Now restodruids will be back to being basically useless with on demand burst when going for the kill. I guess its only holydins, restoshams and discpriests who gets to be good at that.

    Atleast warriors and hunters were nerfed and balanced too. Oh wait...

  9. #129
    Quote Originally Posted by saltyharbls View Post
    All kids rejoice! Your QQ has been answered. The bads have had their way once again. Now restodruids will be back to being basically useless with on demand burst when going for the kill. I guess its only holydins, restoshams and discpriests who gets to be good at that.

    Atleast warriors and hunters were nerfed and balanced too. Oh wait...
    Either I missed something or wrath didn't get removed. You can still DPS with wrath if you're going for the kill, you just won't get 900k rip crits any more. Sorry bro, sometimes things are OP and get nerfed.

  10. #130
    Paragon Heroic Mogu'shan Vaults 10 Man World First

    Setup: 2 Locks, 1 Priest, 2 Pally's, 1 Warrior and 4 (!!) Druids. Seems like Druids do very well in MoP
    -It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice!-

  11. #131
    double post
    Last edited by saltyharbls; 2012-10-12 at 08:43 AM.

  12. #132
    Quote Originally Posted by saltyharbls View Post
    First of all. RIP was never an issue since that isnt available for restodruids. Good try tho. Secondly, wrath is a 2 second cast time which does shit damage outside of Hotw. WITH hotw it did some good burst but yes... 2 sec cast and can easily be avoided and when you are casting this you arent healing or kiting faceroll dpsers.

    As i said... the bads had their way again
    We're talking about HotW. You're right, rip was never the issue, I was exaggerating, you got me. Still though, why should a resto druid be able to go cat and destroy DPS classes on DPS for 40 seconds? And before you say I'm just a druid hater, I play a druid.

  13. #133
    Quote Originally Posted by Dingolicious View Post
    Either I missed something or wrath didn't get removed. You can still DPS with wrath if you're going for the kill, you just won't get 900k rip crits any more. Sorry bro, sometimes things are OP and get nerfed.
    First of all. RIP was never an issue since that isnt available for restodruids. Good try tho. Secondly, wrath is a 2 second cast time which does shit damage outside of Hotw. WITH hotw it did some good burst but yes... 2 sec cast and can easily be avoided and when you are casting this you arent healing or kiting faceroll dpsers.

    Im not saying that this cooldown wasnt a bit over the top. It was for sure. The fact that makes me mad (bro) is that warriors and hunters are CONSTANTLY overpowered throughout the whole game. Not just for 45seconds every 6 minutes.

    But hey... what to do...

    ---------- Post added 2012-10-12 at 08:44 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Dingolicious View Post
    We're talking about HotW. You're right, rip was never the issue, I was exaggerating, you got me. Still though, why should a resto druid be able to go cat and destroy DPS classes on DPS for 40 seconds? And before you say I'm just a druid hater, I play a druid.
    Yes.. im also talking about hotw. Isnt that obvious? Thats what the whole thread is about?!

    If you read my detailed post and not the double post you would see how this is easily avoided if you have any skills whatsoever.

    But it has been nerfed now. I hope the kids will run back to their warriors and hunters and continue faceroll to free 2,2k and leave me alone

  14. #134
    The Lightbringer Elunedra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    3,345
    Quote Originally Posted by exochaft View Post
    With respect to the spell power change, there's a few things going on with that actually. First of all, if you didn't look at the PTR notes, Wrath is getting buffed for every spec of druid for the time being, as in increased SP coefficient. Second of all, at least from a Guardian (and likely Feral) standpoint, the SP damage reduction to HotW was strikingly close to how much SP I got switching to a caster weapon... while I wish Blizz would've kept the +SP% and make Feral/Guardian not able to benefit from SP weapons (kind of like the change to Enhancement shamans in Cataclysm, when their BiS weapon at one point was a caster weapon), I guess non-caster druids will still be searching for caster weapons to swap.
    i dont think the spellpower benefit was the whole issue, even without spellpower i managed to get a 230K crit on my wrath
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

  15. #135
    Btw, the posted spellpower coefficient changes on the front page are old. Starfire, wrath and Starsurge were already buffed if that's what some people were talking about. I also think the nerf is fine, but they should lower the cooldown of it. Most of the complaints come from the burst of it. But I think it would be more in line with a 5 minute cooldown or even 3, but then it might be too strong compared to nature's vigil. Still it could be adjusted so the benefits of being able to be versatile rather than just dps could be up every 3 minutes for a less amount of time.. Then again, it's probably fine the way it is, 45 seconds with 6 min cooldown. I have no idea :P... Just dropped it in pve to get nature's vigil for healing. Sure it can be nice on some down time, but if there's that much time to dps on a boss I'll just go boomy.

  16. #136
    Scarab Lord Nest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Finlanders
    Posts
    4,846
    Yeah, let's nerf Druids but still dont nerf BM Hunters, Warriors or Destro Warlocks. XD
    Heyoo!

  17. #137
    The Lightbringer Elunedra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    3,345
    i still think the idea of the talents is to give no burst potetial, but just ot let the druid perform an other role.
    the passive stats are there to make it worth taking.
    the activated abiltiy should not make you gain or loose dps, it should just let you perfor man other role and thne still do about the same dps.
    it should have 6 minutes cooldown as completely swapping your combat role is TO OP!
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

  18. #138
    Quote Originally Posted by Nest View Post
    Yeah, let's nerf Druids but still dont nerf BM Hunters, Warriors or Destro Warlocks. XD
    My point exactly. Retard devs are retarded... Another season 5 all over again where certain specs faceroll to free gladiator. Great work bliz

  19. #139
    Quote Originally Posted by marnold2012 View Post
    Well its supposed to increase your other capabilities when you pop it, so if you are a kitty for an example and pop it then say you start spamming WRATH and do sh*t load of damage for 45 secs but now the damage output is 30% then it was just from 2 days ago. Others are complaining too its not just me.
    Ofcourse people are complaining. Doesn't make it a bad nerf.

  20. #140
    Quote Originally Posted by exochaft View Post
    First of all, if you didn't look at the PTR notes, Wrath is getting buffed for every spec of druid for the time being, as in increased SP coefficient.
    That was not in the official patch notes. It was datamined. And it just looks like the tooltip correction of Sep 20th hotfix.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •