Thread: Potion of Luck

Potion of Luck

Who has tried farming with one yet? They cost about 1500g to make on my server so I traded in a spirit of harmony...and I made a killing and while farming I got enough motes for 2 more spirits! Has anyone else had any luck? I managed to loot over 30 chests in a hour farming here, does anyone know of anywhere better?

Awesome video!! On my realm they cost about 350-400g each so I plan on trying this myself! Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Alwayshealing View Post
    Awesome video!! On my realm they cost about 350-400g each so I plan on trying this myself! Thank you!
    dam how much is trillium ore going for ? You should make a killing

15+ Year Old Account
    How is this any different from Potion of Treasure Finding back in Cata? Or is this a better version?
    DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional and purely for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of entity, living, dead or in any other state of existence, is purely coincidental. The author cannot and will not be held accountable for such similarities or any other parallels that are imagined and/or drawn by you, the reader, between the above fictional work and real life events.

Quote Originally Posted by Ibbi View Post
    How is this any different from Potion of Treasure Finding back in Cata? Or is this a better version?
    Its one that works in Pandaria, the cata one only works in cata zones this one is just updated provides current crafting mats etc and motes of harmony

10+ Year Old Account
    where is this spot?

10+ Year Old Account