Thread: Dummies

Dummies

Calling every fury warrior to dps boss dummy single target , self buffed only no flasks or food for 5 minutes with cooldowns and stuff.
    If you are gonna post your dps write down spec,and if you want armory link,and yes its a challenge.

I feel like dummy tests are lacking as a warrior due to the lack of execute, but I guess it's good for practicing. I think I had like 44k when I did it but that was when I had worse gear (was maybe 4 days ago?) and I also gave myself 2 recklessness uses as the time. Fury, TG. Avatar.

I did the test with all three specs, but I only went for three minutes. Every spec with BiS I could get from heriocs, and raids that I cleared a long with some other valor gear they were all about the same. When it comes down to it, it's all about play style. I use to think TG Fury was the way to go, and it is for burst, but sustaining it is not. Arms and SMF have better sustains.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathcries View Post
    I did the test with all three specs, but I only went for three minutes. Every spec with BiS I could get from heriocs, and raids that I cleared a long with some other valor gear they were all about the same. When it comes down to it, it's all about play style. I use to think TG Fury was the way to go, and it is for burst, but sustaining it is not. Arms and SMF have better sustains.
    How many times? Because if you go for three minutes the difference between them may as well be RNG.

10+ Year Old Account
    465 ilvl
    57k SMF

Quote Originally Posted by Illiterate View Post
    465 ilvl
    57k SMF
    how did you do 57k dps on the dummy only self buffed and no aoe?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenRemains View Post
    how did you do 57k dps on the dummy only self buffed and no aoe?
    Avatar, dragon's roar, and using all CD's (reck once)

Did you dps for 5 minutes though?