DPS warriors and Tiger Deck trinket.

956 STR passive, chance on hit 3027 strength.

So I plan on playing my warrior for both PVE/PVP, but how good would this trinket be for a warrior's DPS? Is there anything remotely good compared to this trinket? How long do people expect it to be a BiS? I know on my warrior in WOTLK it lasted all expansion, so I'm kind of iffy about it being the same for MoP. Also, would this trinket be fine as a secondary trinket with a medallion for PVP?

I was lucky enough to make a few Serpent cards with inscription, bought the last few Serpent Cards I needed, made a Serpent Deck and traded for a Tiger Deck, at the cost of like 15,000g at most in the end.

Unsure if I should use all expansion long(if that's Blizzard's intention for such a pricey item)...OR sell for a profit >.< Thoughts?[COLOR="red"]

---------- Post added 2012-10-08 at 12:51 AM ----------
    Last edited by Redbtk; 2012-10-08 at 12:51 AM.

Deleted
    It seems to be BiS for the whole tier so far, even above hc trinkets, since they all give crappy hast procs/on use effects.
    Afaik BiS is Relic of Xuen and Corens Chormium Coster, atleast for TG.

Fore reference

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...or-DPS-warrior

10+ Year Old Account
    It will be BiS for this entire tier unless the stats change on the raid trinkets from haste to crit. The ICD on the DMC trinket is very low meaning a high uptime. From memory the other night when I was playing around it was around 35% uptime over 5+ mins. This is one of those items you should spend your hard earn gold made during Cata.

Deleted
    It's so damn good that I am even a bit annoyed that there are no 1-tank fights this tier and that I do not have to buy this one
    The tank trinket is so bad though that I do not know what the designer was thinking...

Quote Originally Posted by Morghie View Post
    It's so damn good that I am even a bit annoyed that there are no 1-tank fights this tier and that I do not have to buy this one
    The tank trinket is so bad though that I do not know what the designer was thinking...
    I agree, the tanking trinket is horrid.....

2 tanking Spirit Kings seems a little unnecessary.

Could potentially be bis for challenge modes for the entire xpac as well.

Spirit kings is a 1 tank fight.
    Cairne wanted to thank him again, to offer encouragement, praise for a task so successfully completed. For being able to bear such burdens. But Saurfang was an orc, not a blood elf, and lavish compliments and effusion would not be welcomed or wanted.

Deleted
    Sorry for going completely off topic of the Tiger Deck :>
    @ Spirit Kings - even if normal does not absolutely require it, I don't think you can 1-tank the heroic even with a rogue soaker ;-P Furthermore - our melee were getting absolutely trashed when we gave a few tries without OT, who was having at that time latency problems

Deleted
    Sorry for going completely off topic of the Tiger Deck :>
    @ Spirit Kings - even if normal does not absolutely require it, I don't think you can 1-tank the heroic even with a rogue soaker ;-P Furthermore - our melee were getting absolutely trashed when we gave a few tries without OT, who was having at that time latency problems
    I would say thats more a problem with your guild / tanks, than the fight mechanics

So which two trinkets from this tier curriently have chromium coaster and carbuncle but if DMC is so good I will buy it tonight?

Deleted
    Currently I'm using Carbonic Carbuncle and Lessons of the Darkmaster, I was comparing my gear with a loot rank on GuildOx where I uploaded my character. At this moment the best two trinkets I could use are Coren's Cold Chromium Coaster and DMF Card, would u agree/support with that with your own experience?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Torrg View Post
    Currently I'm using Carbonic Carbuncle and Lessons of the Darkmaster, I was comparing my gear with a loot rank on GuildOx where I uploaded my character. At this moment the best two trinkets I could use are Coren's Cold Chromium Coaster and DMF Card, would u agree/support with that with your own experience?
    Correct. Brewfest trinket and Tiger card is best options atm.

Classic Herod: Sinnermighty - Blood Legion (Unretired)

10+ Year Old Account
    I used Simcraft to calculate how much of a loss Coren's/Carbonic is over Coren's/Xuen and it came out as 500 DPS. Did I do something wrong? Armory has me as prot spec with DPS gear, Wrathslash US Sargeras Alliance. I already sold my deck for a 19k profit and used the profit to get the chest crafted but I want to know if I should try to make another one after the ink trader is back in.

Edit: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...slash/advanced I'll do it again later got an exam to study for right now, when I did the calculation on my current gear setup I accounted the Str gain from the Relic but it still gave me a 500 DPS increase, vs the ~3300 DPS increase I got from getting the chest according to Requiel's spreadsheet (I had the 450 crafted PvP chest... lol, dinged last Saturday).

Edit edit: Simcraft put it at 622 DPS difference in my current gear setup. Not bad, but not OMGAMAZING either. I'll look at BIS in a bit.

Edit edit edit: About a 2400 DPS difference in BIS gear, guess I'll be making one but in no particular rush, I guess it scales really well with gear (which I probably won't get for some time anyways).
    Last edited by Freedom; 2012-10-08 at 09:22 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

10+ Year Old Account
    I just tested this trinket in LFR and the proc had a solid ~35% uptime