- BC: Flying mounts
- Woltk: Uldaur
- Cata: Transmog
- MoP: Account wide achievements / Mounts
I will name only those I have played.
- WotLK: Story
- Cata: Questing
Signature and Avatar by Sokogeka
MoP: Challenge modes
BC - Blood Elves
Wrath - 4 tiers
Cata - Transmog
MoP - Monk
Five Common MMO-C Misconceptions:
1. If I'm burnt out on WoW, the game must be less exciting than it was in BC/Wrath.
2. If Guild Wars 2 can do it, WoW should have done it 4-9 years ago.
3. Anything I don't get free is another way to milk the players for money.
4. "Don't hate me because I disagree" is a good way to shut down dissenting arguments.
5. GC is the root of all WoW's problems. Now that he is gone the game will be perfect again.
- BC: Flying mounts
- Woltk: Barber Shop
- Cata: Transmog
- MoP: Pet Battles
MoP-not being cata
BC: Logical dungeon/raid progression.
Cata: Initial heroic 5-mans.
MoP: Pandaria's landscapes.
Transmog is amazing, but I cannot bring myself to praise Blizzard for it. It was enormously overdue, and a simple uninspired copy paste feature other games shipped with YEARS ago, not to mention the stupid restrictions and god damn enchants ruining the vast majority of weapon skins.
BC: Belf art/culture/feel
Last edited by Thelxi; 2012-10-07 at 11:50 PM.
- BC: Outland and some amazing sights.
- WotLK: The Lich King fight
- Cata: 1-60 Revamp & LFR
- MoP: So far, just about everything.
- Don't derail threads. Know what the thread is about and address it with your post.
- Civility is a virtue. Insulting people won't impress anyone. Be smart when you have a different opinion.
"It is the folly of too many to mistake the echo of a London coffee house for the voice of the kingdom" - Jonathan Swift
"Forum drama exists because too many people enjoy creating it." - ML/2013
TBC - The 2.4 server unlockable quest hub, in the Isle of Quel'danas;
WotLK - Ulduar Hard modes, seamless, in game and not in the UI;
Cata - the Transmog feature;
MoP - The cooking specializations.
TBC- PvP balance was the best it's ever been. It wasn't perfect by any means, but fights in arenas were decided on who had the quickest and most decisive actions/counteractions, and healers were no where near as prominent.
WotLK- The story was great. This was the first expansion where it felt they really worked out a flowing, cohesive story.
Cataclysm- The old world redux.
MoP- Almost everything outside PvP so far.
BC- Nagrand (best safari zone on the planet)
WoTLK- Lich King (one of the most atmospheric fights in WoW so far)
Cata- Transmog, transmog, transmog and LFR
MOP- Gotta see how it plays out honestly. But I was disappointed with the questing after Jade Forest.
- BC: Proper raid progress ladder.
- Woltk: Ulduar
- Cata: Ragnaros Heroic, 50 kills still love the fight.
- MoP: Account wide achievements / Mounts!
BC: Challenging heroics
WOTLK: Ulduar and questing 70-80
Cata: duno, pvp was pretty fun I guess
MoP: Questing, the visual aesthetics of Pandaria.
BC: Flying Mounts
Cata: Redoing Old Zones
MoP: Pet Battles, BoA Mounts
WOTLK: Story and the epicness of Northrend
Cata: Redoing old world and Deathwing attacking random zones
MoP:....Everything so far
If we make it back to the real world, I'll find you. And fall in love with you all over again. - Yuuki Asuna
BC - Awesome raid zones.
WOTLK - achievements
Cata - Nothing
MOP - To early to tell
I dont consider Transmog a cata feature it was a WOW feature not something that came with a expansion.
Warlock / IA Operative / Wizard / Engineer
World of Warcraft: The continued story of Warcraft.
The Burning Crusade: Two different instance modes, normal and heroics
Wrath of the Lich King: The mechanics in Ulduar before nerfs.
Cataclysm: Revamped world, still miss the old zones.
Mists of Pandaria: Not sure yet.