Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Vanilla: Can't really say i was new to the game in 06 and didnt get to play with the high end content. but id say the world itself and the races
    BC: Blood Elves and there tragedy i rolled a be paladin since they were the badasses of the light they took what they wanted from the light and still served up revenge to those who wronged them.
    Wrath: Death Knights,Northrend and in general the lore of the expansion it was top notch questing was awesome.
    Cataclysm:Revisiting old zones and seeing how they have progressed.Goblin and Worgen were pretty good
    Mist of Pandaria: Pandaren Monks and Pandaria in general pretty much the expansion ive waited for for quite some time.

yes we are all born from the flames of passion that stirred in the loins of our four fathers![Friend Code: 3325-2545-2595]

TBC: Kara
    Wrath: Ulduar and Lich King Story was cool
    Cata: When it ended
    MoP: Not sure yet. But I HATE questing. I never did Argent Tourney Dailies or Molten Front Dailies and Im not going to start doing them now so I refuse to do rep dailies. Once they add tabards so I can gain rep the normal way I will love this expansion. Also My 2 classes blow (Disc Priest and Ret Pally) Maybe I should just Slow Down and roll a Monk or something.

TBC: 25 man raids
    Wrath: Ulduar
    Cata: Leveling revamp
    MoP: Pet Battles

BC- Heroics
    Wrath- DK's
    Cata- Transmog
    MoP- Monk
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    I literally die every time i see people using literally wrong.

Vanilla: Brand new world, emphasis on doing everything outside of town, etc.

TBC: Best raids ever in Wow.

Wrath: Northrend, which not only has the best music in Wow but the best storylines as well.

Cata: Transmog

TBC: SWP.
    WoTLK: The end of the expansion(As in, it was so incredibly shit, the best part was the fact it ended).
    Cataclysm: The end of the expansion(As in, it was so incredibly shit, the best part was the fact it ended).
    MoP: Hard to say yet really. I'll go with Monk's commando roll because it's awesome.

I've only played Wrath and Cata, can't really judge Mists so far since its still fresh, but:

-Wrath: Ulduar, ICC

-Cata: Transmog
    Miranda Rights: Miranda has the right to a decent man to help her raise her baby.

Deleted
    Tbc: The story
    Wrath: The raiding (apart from Uld, I hated Uld.)
    Cata: Being able to level my lowbies through something I hadn't previously done.
    MoP: I don't know, haven't bought it yet as the halls of residence I'm staying in won't let me run WoW anymore for some reason but I do like the look of landscape and such.

BC: Lore
    Wrath: Zones / Art Style
    Cataclysm: Azeroth re-work.
    MoP: Amount of launch content

TBC: Arenas
    WOLK: Ulduar
    Cata: Rated BG's
    MoP: The jump from casualclysm to HaveToMakeAnEffortToGearUp MoP

Worst parts:

TBC: Can't think of anything in particular
    WOLK: Easymode raids like naxx + the fact they nerfed ICC so hard when it wasnt needed
    Cata: LFR
    MoP: The tedious valor point grind. I get them at the end of the week because I run 1 HC and 1 scenario every day + dailies. MoP is the best expansion so far imo.

Deleted
    TBC: Flying mounts
    WotLK: ICC, a great raid
    Cata: worst expansion in my opinion, but one of the very few good things was the remake of the old 1-60 world
    MoP: Best expansion in my opinion...so far! havent seen everything yet but great questing, beautiful zones, fun dungeons, love the cooking specializations, new monk class is cool...

Deleted
    Good:
    Tbc = better itemization compared to vanilla, tier token introduction/vendor boj introduction (probably only ppl from Vanilla can understand the value of 1 tier token good for 3 classes), Karazhan
    Wotlk = Best talent system so far/More specs are pve viable/removal of resistance gears (after Naxxramas) as mandatory for raids, different raid versions of same raid (25/10/hc/hard modes), Ulduar
    Cataclysm = old quest revamp/restyle /removal of defense rating/flyin Azeroth
    Mop = mounts/pets accountwide
    Bad:
    Tbc = 50% spec (at least) unviable for pve (or just taken for buffs) or pvp, 25% competitive pve/pvp
    Wotlk = gear reset thru vendors no more progression needed, Arp (a very bad idea), Crusader Coliseum
    Cata = changed talent system/removing block value/block rating / introduction of mastery/Lfr/ difficult curve changed after 1st tier of raids (ironically tier11 hc is still harder than ds hc), Fireland Dailies
    Mop = dummy talent system/raid25 kill (it might still change), bad arena starting season (much worse than usual at least)/ time consuming dailies in a gear reset patch by patch world... (can't foresee future but no reason to doubt about it)/1st expansion with 1 raid x month...(not confirmed) / challenge removed from nearly everything outside raid...(confirmed)/ bad tank itemization... (still early anyway) / 1st expansion without a real event pre patch... (that's not arguable)
    Last edited by mmocb5a5a30634; 2012-10-10 at 10:07 AM.

BC: Flyers
    WotLK: Story
    Cataclysm: Better questing
    MoP: Account wide stuff and pet battles
    Last edited by Bluey111; 2012-10-10 at 10:13 AM.

Once they add tabards so I can gain rep the normal way I will love this expansion.
    Groan.
    The only time I hope they add tabards for rep is when you get one character exalted with a faction, and they introduce a BOA tabard for rep or something. (only buyable at exalted)
    BIG CHUNKUS

Deleted
    TBC: Shattrah/Outland in general, the community, Isle of Qual'danas, Karazhan! Almost everything is great about BC! And some of my best friends was playing back then. Great times, long nights!
    WOTLK: The story was pretty amazing and the zones (including the music)
    Cata: I actually don’t know, maybe the quests? They were okay I guess.
    MoP: Too early to say, but the PvP is fun. This expansion reminds me of BC. Somehow.
    Last edited by mmoc5f651aac41; 2012-10-10 at 10:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mudor View Post
    Worst parts:
    WOLK:the fact they nerfed ICC so hard when it wasnt needed
    Wasnt ICC only cleared with 0% like 4 months into the raid after everyone was already in full heroic gear? Seems like a valid reason to add the damage/healing buff to me.

---------- Post added 2012-10-10 at 08:35 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Cammancy View Post
    Groan.
    The only time I hope they add tabards for rep is when you get one character exalted with a faction, and they introduce a BOA tabard for rep or something. (only buyable at exalted)
    So people who hate quests should be forced to do them? I personally would rather run instances you know with other people. Or is this not a MMO anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by Lilly32 View Post
    So people who hate quests should be forced to do them? I personally would rather run instances you know with other people. Or is this not a MMO anymore?
    No one is forcing you to do the dailys. Just simply don't do them if you don't want to. Optional content is optional.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Vanilla - first time feeling when you plunge into wow
    BC - Karazhan
    WotLK - epic gems
    cata - old world revamp
    MoP - panda models, they're awesome

Quote Originally Posted by TobiasX View Post
    The only way to gain reputation with certain factions is through dailies. Personally I find it irritating to have no alternative methods for rep gain.
    But who's telling you you HAVE to get rep with these factions? No one, it's optional and no one is forcing you. simply don't do the dailes.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

BC: Heroics
    WotLK: Overall Theme/Story
    Cata: Firelands
    MoP: Pandaria!