10+ Year Old Account

Arms Warrior: Taste for Blood

I am completely new to Warrior. I'm enjoying Arms right now but I'm still not completely sure how to handle Taste for Blood. There have been times where I'd get one Taste for Blood proc and by the time it reaches the last five seconds of it's duration, I haven't gotten another one so I just use Heroic Strike with one stack; I figured using it with one stack and getting a 100% damage increase out of it is better than not using the stack at all.

Then you get those situations where you get consecutive procs where you can essentially spam Overpower to five stacks of Taste for Blood. It's rare, but I've had it happen.

In the aforementioned scenario of consecutive Overpower procs, do you just... spam it? I've been told that delaying Mortal Strike or Colossus Smash is usually a bad idea, and I don't feel like I'm doing it right when this happens, and it bothers me. I was hoping for some clarification.

Yes, delaying mortal strike and colossus smash for an OP proc is a bad idea. And from what I understand, it's only worth it to use heroic strike in this case, with 2 or more taste for blood stacks.