Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Normally I hate trolls but to be honest, this was well executed. People really should have done a bit more research before rushing out and spending all their gold
    Author of Instance Profit Tracker
    Find out how much gold you earn soloing raids and dungeons

Curse | GitHub
    WowInterface

Talk about an epic facepalm moment. The stupidity of the human race never ceases to astound me. While I never thought the redit crowd was the brightest bunch I was obviously giveing them too much credit as I wouldnt have thought this kind of thing would have worked. Not particularly funny IMO, just alot of stupid all around.

Who is John Galt?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky_ View Post
    Why does everybody in real life have to be such a horrible cunt when it comes to making money? Not hilarious imo, makes me sick and ashamed to be a human.

No wait, it doesn't. That's the way we've evolved and why're we're alive as species today.
    There's a difference between legitimate business and scams where people sell you stuff on a fault premise, the latter can actually be illegal and punishable by law in most cases.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CherryPie View Post
    Hilarious, always nice to see scams go through. In EvE scamming is something pretty normal; however, when it happens in other games where people are frowning upon such practices I can't help but smile.
    Ye, cause noone takes EvE seriously, bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Merendel View Post
    Talk about an epic facepalm moment. The stupidity of the human race never ceases to astound me. While I never thought the redit crowd was the brightest bunch I was obviously giveing them too much credit as I wouldnt have thought this kind of thing would have worked. Not particularly funny IMO, just alot of stupid all around.
    Einstein said that 2 things are infinite: The universe and human stupidity - but he also said he wasn't sure about the former one. xD

15+ Year Old Account
    Trolling legend / 10

Quote Originally Posted by vep View Post
    Ye, cause noone takes EvE seriously, bro.
    You apparently have never played EvE...

Deleted
    I think this is certainly entertaining and shows the sheep-heard mentality of reddit.

They (including myself) consider themselves the most informed and up-to-date community, but this just shows how easily they can get played.