Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by iceberg265 View Post
    Rift: Rift is WoW2 with a less immersive story, more grind, and less fun, oh and rifts. I did not enjoy the graphics on this game either. SWTOR is easily a far better game.
    By "less fun" you mean that it has better raiding? Than you would be correct. You mean it has more to do? Than you would be correct.

But more grind? I wasn't aware there was anything to do in TOR aside from grind, PvP, and run FPs. The only thing that ISN'T a grind is running the FPs. At least in Rift I can complete achievements (yes, achievements, not dumbass codex entries), go artifact hunting, do Rifts, do dailies, grind for mats, play PvP, run dungeons (Expert or Master Mode), run Chronicles, run raids, do Instant Adventures, all while collecting XP at max level for Planar Attunement which makes my toon more powerful by allowing me to upgrade my stats without having to buy better gear.

Yes, you're right. TOR is so much better with a much larger variety of things to do. /sarcasm

---------- Post added 2012-10-09 at 10:30 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by hk-51 View Post
    Yes, in wc3 it was an easter egg that if you found Chen hidden on the map it unlocked a turret defense bonus level.

To base an entire expansion off an easter egg deserves some criticism.

It would be like if their next expansion was about sheep that explode if you click them too much.
    That sounds like it might be a sick expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Shambulanced View Post
    That's a gross exaggeration.
    Finding Chen was the same process as finding the hydralisk in the NE campaign.

Maybe the next expansion will be World Of Warcraft: Heart of the Swarm.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

You know, it's actually ok to like a game without insulting other games or people who like those games.

Anyway, I've been playing some TOR lately. It's enjoyable. If you haven't done all of the class stories then I say it's definitely worth it to come back. One thing I've found is that it is pretty lonely out in the world except at the fleet stations.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hk-51 View Post
    Yes, in wc3 it was an easter egg that if you found Chen hidden on the map it unlocked a turret defense bonus level.

To base an entire expansion off an easter egg deserves some criticism.

It would be like if their next expansion was about sheep that explode if you click them too much.
    Make it an exploding chicken, and I would totally come back to WoW for that.

Oye this got sidetracked into just ridiculousness. Anyway, deciding if a game is worth playing or not is a personal choice that people on the internets really can't help you with too much.