23. This poll is closed
  • Yes

11 47.83%
  • No

12 52.17%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    If you are going to get it on PC you will see what is wrong with it. No matter how good it is, it will be shit on PC because Capcom doesnt care.
    Resident evil 5 didn't really bother me on pc.

10+ Year Old Account
    To be honest there's no point attempting to compare the recent Resident Evil games with the old ones. You're going to be disappointed.
    Take the new ones as their own thing, the "survival horror" we knew doesn't really exist anymore. If you want that, go back and play the old games; they still exist.
    I'm slowly playing through Leon's campaign and so far I quite like it, it feels very well done so far.

By the way if you haven't already, play Resident Evil Revelations for 3DS. It's a great combination of scary and action.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfbear View Post
    To be honest there's no point attempting to compare the recent Resident Evil games with the old ones. You're going to be disappointed.
    Take the new ones as their own thing, the "survival horror" we knew doesn't really exist anymore. If you want that, go back and play the old games; they still exist.
    I'm slowly playing through Leon's campaign and so far I quite like it, it feels very well done so far.

By the way if you haven't already, play Resident Evil Revelations for 3DS. It's a great combination of scary and action.
    That one is closest to the first 3 you can get, and I too found it to be rather excellent.

15+ Year Old Account
    If OP had taken the time to look through this thread he'd have seen that we already have a Resident Evil 6 Megathread.
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right