(A) Elemental Shaman Looking serious Raiding Guild

Looking for preferably high pop or medium, CST or EST time zone. 10m or 25m either works
    Willing to Xfer to another server, but Alliance only. Currently 4/6 normal and many attempts on the 5th boss, and I know the 6th boss. Currently raid 3 nights a week and did a 4th night tonight. Looking to change server and guild because the server alliance side is dieing and the guild I am in is supposed 2 be a progression guild, but after raiding for 8 hours on one boss in normal and barely progressing cannot take it anymore. Tired of carrying people and having people show up to the raid drunk(in my current guild). I can do 4 nights a week @ 4 hours per night. Ranked on Stone Gaurd, would have ranked on 2-4th had the site World of Logs not been down the whole day on Wednesday.

Contact me via PM or msg me on my battle.net tag or add me on skype
    Bnet tag= Knight1181
    Skype= Knightt978

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Lerusz/simple
    http://www.wowprogress.com/character...untains/Lerusz
    http://www.wow-heroes.com/character/...ntains/Lerusz/
    Last edited by Knight978; 2012-10-08 at 04:43 AM.

no1 needs ele shaman?

still looking for us alliance guild

Chosen 3/6H 25m - 3 Nights a Week: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday from 6pm to 10pm.

Add me Beastyn#1194

Check out out at www.chosennerzhul.com

Hey, <Team Animosity> is currently recruiting Ranged DPS. We are working on Heroic Content. And we are horde.

Raid Days: Tues/Wed/Thrs/Mon 8 pm – 12 am EST
    Loot System: Loot Council
    Raid Size: 10 man
    We use Mumble

Current Progression:
    MSV: 1/6 Heroic

Recruitment Needs:
    >> Tanks: High
    >> Heals: Low
    >> DPS: Ranged, Pref. Warlock/Hunter/Druid
    *We are always accepting exceptional players for core spots, regardless of our posted needs.

What We Expect
    Attendance – We expect our raiders to make 95% of our raids.
    Attitude – One overly negative attitude can ruin the atmosphere of a raid. We are looking for people who can shake things off, accept constructive criticism, and who are eager to raid.
    Mumble – All raiders must have mumble and a working headset and mic.
    Performance – Raiders should always perform to their best. They are expected to enchant, gem, and reforge with the best resources available. Know your rotation and use cooldowns properly, etc.
    Social – As a member of <TA> you’re expected to be polite and friendly with the guild.
    Our Website – Raiders are expected to regularly check and use our forums. We expect raiders to post absences and review posted boss strats in advance.

If you feel that we’d be a perfect fit for you, please apply at our website.
    www.TeamAnimosity.Enjin.com

For questions, feel free to message us in game:
    Fairladyz BattleTag: FairladyZ#1731
    Karizmah
    Xeverus

Hey knight we are <DoA> of turalyon looking to recruit a Ele shammy with an possible off spec of resto. We are a EST based server that raids from 10pm-1am server time. We are currently 6/6 normal on MGV and 2/6 HOF. Looking to start heroic MGV and would love to have you on our team if you are still looking. My battletag is Phanimal#2109, feel free to contact me in game.