Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Angry Why im play this game with bots!!!???

I think all times horde use bots programs but blizzard do nothing!!!
    I have many ss and all names (realm only) please ban there bots or do not said "we have 10 million warcraft players!"
    you have only bots play in bg I got ss to 40 horde use bots and farming us in Isle of Conquest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Veqeta View Post
    I have many ss and all names (realm only) please ban there bots or do not said "we have 10 million warcraft players!"
    you have only bots play in bg I got ss to 40 horde use bots and farming us in Isle of Conquest.
    Your grammar is awful. If horde is so full of bots then switch to ally. /thread

Ive tried to read OPs post 3 times now and still have no clue what he is trying to say, that was just awful.

40 horde use bots and farming us in Isle of Conquest.
    I think he's trying to say he loses to 'bots' a lot.
    Last edited by openair; 2012-10-08 at 04:54 AM.

Deleted
    You write as if you expect Blizzard to read and respond to your thread. Try the official forums, might have more success there!

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

once but was ok, so we did and for left.

Deleted
    Theres so many bots around now. Thats why premades seems to be so OP.

Blizzard can't just "Break" to botting programmes because if they do, they'll find another way around it.

They need to make a big, major swoop that shuts down millions of bots at a time. If you want to support Blizzard, report them for botting, it all adds to their data that they can use against them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by the1seth View Post
    it's fairly obvious English isn't his first language. Grammar policing is on the no no list also may want to read the forum guidelines.
    OT I have seen a lot of afking on both sides so it's not just the horde.

Bots are problems in the larger bgs most of the time it is not something that one faction or the other holds a monopoly on. One of many reason Isle is a horrible map. Luckily they tend to avoid the smaller group maps since they stick out much more and get booted or reported. Now that we can blacklist maps this is fairly easy to avoid, as long as it isnt an AV weekend or something.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeavline View Post
    You write as if you expect Blizzard to read and respond to your thread. Try the official forums, might have more success there!
    He certainly won't have more success there. Every page in the battleground forum has multiple threads on bots. Blizzard are neglecting their own game and customer complaints. There are many possible solutions to try other than ban-waves once in a blue moon but they do nothing, they don't even give official statements, it's sad and pathetic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Viled View Post
    Ive tried to read OPs post 3 times now and still have no clue what he is trying to say, that was just awful.
    I lol'd, haha I needed a good laugh today.

Quote Originally Posted by Viled View Post
    The one thing I could make sense of is he says he is losing to bots in BGs? You mean those things that find a wall and just keep running into it? Yea, those are some dangerous bots.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by the1seth View Post
    Yeah if he wanted the worst and most idiotic response possible that is definitely /thread..

Report the bots and all you can do is hope, they've banned a few farming bots that I've reported in the past. Also try the official forums, this isn't where to report anything.

Deleted
    If you get farmed by bots I suggest you logout, cancel subscription and uninstall wow cause clearly 40 human players have issue playing Tetris, let alone something complex like wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyve View Post
    If you want to support Blizzard, report them for botting, it all adds to their data that they can use against them.
    It doesn't though, not to generalize but people like the OP are exactly the kind of people that will spam 'report bot' on 100's of people who likely aren't even botting. Bottle-necking blizzards report system with 1000's of pointless reports to filter through, to find the handful of real ones.

Translating :

Why am I playing this game filled with bots ?

I think that horde constantly use botting programs and blizzard seems to do nothing.
    I have multiple screenshots and names (from realm only) . Please ban these bots or don't say that you have 10 million world of warcraft players .
    There's only bots in BGs . I even have a screenshot in Isle of Conquest with 40 horde using a bot and we were being farmed .

inb4 I made grammar mistakes

OT : So you find a couple of bots in Isle of Conquest and you were bad enough to get farmed , so you want all of them banned .
    And blizzard does ban bots . Maybe not so often or effectively , but they can't just ban people based on random peoples opinions .

On a side note - Bots led to me finally getting wreckingball - yay bots. I had legitemately earned 18.. 19 kills in BGS before but could never get the 20th... and hell announcing it to my team and asking for them to lay off for 1 more kill seems to do the opposite and causes players to do whatever they can to stop me from getting the achievement. In the battle of gilanus - there were so many bots I could kill them and they'd respawn at the boat and i'd kill them again, I know, lame way to get the achievement ... but I just wanted it so bad :P
    Last edited by slime; 2012-10-10 at 04:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by savvasp View Post
    Translating :

Why am I playing this game filled with bots ?

I think that horde constantly use botting programs and blizzard seems to do nothing.
    I have multiple screenshots and names (from realm only) . Please ban these bots or don't say that you have 10 million world of warcraft players .
    There's only bots in BGs . I even have a screenshot in Isle of Conquest with 40 horde using a bot and we were being farmed .

inb4 I made grammar mistakes

OT : So you find a couple of bots in Isle of Conquest and you were bad enough to get farmed , so you want all of them banned .
    And blizzard does ban bots . Maybe not so often or effectively , but they can't just ban people based on random peoples opinions .
    true. but its almost imposible for a human to walk/run the exact same route 2 times(and i'm talking about till the 00.01 cord) blizzard could easly track them and ban them.