Deleted

Brewmaster expertise?

hey guys with the new active mitigation style of tanking do we need to have 15% or what, its a tough stat to get at the gear level so how on earth do we cap that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Malonnus View Post
    hey guys with the new active mitigation style of tanking do we need to have 15% or what, its a tough stat to get at the gear level so how on earth do we cap that.
    Its doable... with ilvl 464 you should reach the hardcap... im almost there and still no near the best HC instances gear for me... when you start to get better gear you will need to reforge less and less to expertise. Also it dependes on the figth.... sometimes you will need the exp hard cap, sometimes no. Prepare to carry like 3 versions of the same item or multiple items for each type of encounter.

BB

Deleted
    To be honest, it doesn't matter too much what you go for, just make sure to stick to the plan, I myself went for 15% expertise (12% actually since it was only HC content at that time) from the get-go, and reached 15% expertise and 7.5% hit easily, since I chose the items that gave expertise and/or hit over the ones giving, say, crit/mastery, if I had the opportunity. 15% expertise is really good if you're picking up your Gift of the Ox, if not - then I'm afraid you won't gain much except for some really good boss damage.

And as your gear gets better it will obviously be easier to get, I'm at 471 ilvl now and I had trouble with hit for a while (to get it low enough to not overcap it).

Reforge away from mastery into hit/exp.

Currently BrM tanking stat prio is: Agi>Hit(till cap)>Exp(till cap)>Haste>Crit>Parry>Dodge>Stam>Mastery.

Quote Originally Posted by Sumatran View Post
    Reforge away from mastery into hit/exp.

Currently BrM tanking stat prio is: Agi>Hit(till cap)>Exp(till cap)>Haste>Crit>Parry>Dodge>Stam>Mastery.
    agreed. this is what i use also.

15+ Year Old Account
    I think Mastery is going to come back into style at the high end once healers have enough spirit to not worry about mana. It doesn't reduce overall damage income as much as crit/parry/dodge, but it will reduce spikiness much more and combined with liberal PB, can reduce a lot of damage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DirewolfX View Post
    I think Mastery is going to come back into style at the high end once healers have enough spirit to not worry about mana. It doesn't reduce overall damage income as much as crit/parry/dodge, but it will reduce spikiness much more and combined with liberal PB, can reduce a lot of damage.
    Right now "Liberal PB" isn't much of an option though. I don't see where you'd get the Chi without letting Guard or Shuffle drop.
    [/URL]
    The four elements, like man alone, are weak. But together they form the strong fifth element: Boron.