Prot/Ret Paladin & Hunter Looking for 9pm~ Pacific Guild

We are two people looking to continue raiding together into MoP. Both were 6/7H FL & 8/8H DS with Madness on 4.11.12
    understandably some guilds might be hesitant on accepting two people at once but we will prove to be dedicated and resiliant raiders. In the guild for more than just raids socially and doing things on the off nights.

We are looking for a relaxed yet focused no drama progression raiding guild preferably on a medium - high pop server. Looking to stay Horde so we probly wont consider alliance unless its a good enough option. As the paladin I can raid as either spec preferably a Tank but also capable of DPSing. The Hunter is main spec Beast Mastey off spec Survial with a full stable of pets for buffs if needed.

Currently I'm unable to post links but you can check our armory.
    Paladin - Hazmatt - Kil'Jaeden
    Hunter - Sesamee - Kil'Jaeden

If you have any questions pleave leave them here or Message me in game HazMatt#1949
    Thank you in advance for taking your time and reading this.

Still looking for a guild

any late nights looking

We currently have spots open for both of you, the only downside is that some of us are on PST and some are on EST. As such, we settled on an EST server and we currently raid 9:00PM - 11:00PM, est though. That would make it 6pm - 8pm PST. Let me know if that works. We are currently missing two reliable DPS and a healer, as well.

Red Dragon Society is a late night guild looking for new recruits if you're interested. We raid M-Th 10:15 - 1:30 am PST and are currently 4/6H MSV 25 man
    Hit me up on real id Zofu#1223